January is the time to try again..

nyguy1980

Really Really Experienced
I seem to post once a year..so I will give it a try again.

I am a 36 year old guy from NY. Life is so stressful, I could use a nice getaway from it. Either mental or physical. I know there are women out there who need attention like I do.

I am looking for a sexually adventurous woman, someone who can maybe teach me a thing or two. I love the idea of a woman who knows what she wants sexual.
Yes I am open to all ages.

I am very open minded and easy to talk to. So ladies..who is out there? I know there are a lot of lurkers. At least say hello. :)

Here comes the rain..

bumping it since it seems we getting hit with a major storm and I know I will be stuck indoors.

Keep safe everyone.

I seem to post once a year..so I will give it a try again.

I am a 36 year old guy from NY. Life is so stressful, I could use a nice getaway from it. Either mental or physical. I know there are women out there who need attention like I do.

I am looking for a sexually adventurous woman, someone who can maybe teach me a thing or two. I love the idea of a woman who knows what she wants sexual.
Yes I am open to all ages.

I am very open minded and easy to talk to. So ladies..who is out there? I know there are a lot of lurkers. At least say hello. :)

Why do you say, "Most people would never see me here but I am here"?

Teach you? What do you want to learn?

That is the thing, I feel like most of the women I have been with have been very timid, or conservative. I am the one who was the "bold/kinky" one. Would be nice to meet someone who can tell me what they want to do or want done to them.

That is the thing, I feel like most of the women I have been with have been very timid, or conservative. I am the one who was the "bold/kinky" one. Would be nice to meet someone who can tell me what they want to do or want done to them.

stop dating passive-aggressive people.

Dollie

Just wander the Lit boards and be yourself.
Get out more places where the type women you are interested in go. Take your time. You have eleven more months if this one doesn't work.

I appreciate all the comments and replies. Still looking of course. :D

Last bump..

OK I promise this is the last time you will see this thread.

Thanks for all the views at least.

Back