Where are all the breast-loving women?

Love the thread! Reading through the posts has me aching to have a sexy woman lick, tease and bite at my nipples... Or perhaps have her urge me to do the same to her.

Love the thread! Reading through the posts has me aching to have a sexy woman lick, tease and bite at my nipples... Or perhaps have her urge me to do the same to her.

oh I'd love to urge you...except the biting...but licking (slowly beginning at their lower part...moving upwards towards the nips), teasing...and then slowly, rythmically suckling my breasts...with a gentle milking massage to make it even kinkier...is what I'd love to have...:rose:

I've always had a fascination for other women's breasts. Aren't they so beautiful ? Whatever size of breast or nipple mmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely.

This thread needs more cowbell. Err... breasts? Damn, that's wh at i get for getting online after too m uch wine.

Since my boobs are too small to make mnuch fuss over, I'm happy to admire otherss. :p

This thread needs more cowbell. Err... breasts? Damn, that's wh at i get for getting online after too m uch wine.

Since my boobs are too small to make mnuch fuss over, I'm happy to admire otherss. :p

As long as they're attached to a female all boobs at great.... :D

( . Y . )

Use mine !!!

:cattail:

I am not a cow...but a soft milking massage is what I'd crave for...

Mmmmmmmmmmm love that, than work up to suckling and getting harder, to nibbling than pinching and pulling..

I will have a puddle where ever I am at that point...

I love my bi tits used and occasionally abused...:eek:

:kiss:

Mmmmmmmmmmm love that, than work up to suckling and getting harder, to nibbling than pinching and pulling..

I will have a puddle where ever I am at that point...

I love my bi tits used and occasionally abused...:eek:

:kiss:

That is so hot. I like mine pulled too and I love my nipple clamps

In here for a while now, I still struggle to find other women with a breast fetish...or better to say, who love to watch, admire, worship, caress, kiss, suckle...another womans breasts and nips...
In case you are one of them, tell me what you like best, be descriptive, fuel my fantasy...

attachment.php

i am an bi sexual gal
but i am more than an lover but a great admirer of round tits !
i love to receive + kiss such tits anytime as my first ever taste of breasts started out with my sister who has such a full round firm tits that i am still cherishing its taste .

Back