My Pic: Your 200 Words

He did not speak nor motion. All communication was through his posture and expression - his mouth closed, jaw locked, and his eyes focused on hers. He raised his hand to her chin, and she so wanted to rub against his fingers like a cat vying for attention or a caress, but instead averted her gaze, parted her lips and gently kissed his palm.

She understood him and his unspoken commands. "Yes Sir," she replied as she leaned over the table. She drew a sharp breath when she felt his hand on her back, anticipating the next contact. Then she felt his other hand – firm, strong, and deliberate against her fabric covered flesh. He squeezed a cheek before smoothly moving his hand between her legs. She drew another sharp breath as he touched the wetness beneath the thin lace. She moaned in response to his firm touch, his fingers arousing and heightening her desires. Her thoughts turned to anticipation of what would follow.

She wanted to beg for his cock to be inside her, but she dare not ask. She accepted her position, and his slow, controlled progression reinforced his dominance. And the excitement generated from it aroused them both.

Hot Steve! Good to see someone bumping this thread along.
 
A is for assholes

Writers Challenge Pic #1


She has it in for me, I’m sure. I know I deserve an A in her class. Why can’t a man teach this subject? Cally is fucking her way to straight As.

I may still be a virgin, but I’d give it away to get into my Ivy League of choice. I’ve done everything but that. Sally says sex is sublime.

Even if I was a lesbian, she’s probably pure too. Severe tweed suit. Skirts below the knee. Hair in a bun, tight like her pussy I bet. Ally raves about doing it orally.

Dispirited, I walk in her office to plead my case one last time. She stands in front of her desk. Intense. Daunting. I stop before her, eyes lowered, hands clasped before my mound, cowed.

“Strip!” She barks. Startled, I obey.

A rustle. Her skirt joins my uniform. I see her lovely knees and tanned calves over sensible shoes.

“Turn around and bend on the chair!” What else can I do?

A well-lubricated hardness pushes in my rectum. I moan involuntarily. I push back reflexively. I cream convulsively.

Later. Much later. “Will you wear it for a letter of recommendation?”
 
Last edited:
Curves of steel

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...weeco1_500.jpg


I’ve dreamed of this for weeks. I’ve trained long and hard so I’d have the stamina required. I can’t wait, stick in hand to pull, pull.

I check her over carefully, lovingly, caressing her every curve with my eyes, longing for her sleek body.

Licking my dry lips, I press the button which has been waiting for my finger, I know. She purrs, she vibrates.

Gently, I thrust forward until I can go no further, releasing anything holding us back.

She will take me to seventh heaven, I know.
 
Last edited:
What the...?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3fc778cd2...gdnbo1_500.jpg


She told me to primp myself because she has a big surprise for me. She said to take all the time I need to do it right.

I can hear her move around on the other side of the door as I soak in scented water. I bet she’s getting the apartment ready for a sensual evening of celebration of our six month anniversary. She’s so thoughtful.

I imagine her placing candles everywhere to create the perfect romantic atmosphere. It makes me wet on the inside too.

Will she wear the strap-on at the onset or will she build up to it? It will be so much better than my fingers, but I can’t help myself as I picture her standing there, naked, one hand on her cock, the other on her full breast, waiting for me.

I dry myself only to have more cream run down my thighs. Maybe a second orgasm...

I put on my skimpiest dress, no panties so I’m ready for her. I arrange my breasts for maximum cleavage. I pinch my nipples hard.

I open the door. The room is dark. I can’t wait for her to...

“SURPRISE!”
 
Last edited:
Hitchiker blues

http://37.media.tumblr.com/39efd88f7...1azvo1_500.jpg


I was on my way to the coolest barbecue party of the summer, to make the rounds of the hottest guys, give them body shots, fondle them discreetly – or blatantly --, pop out of my top ‘accidently’...

Now, I’m hitchhiking back home.

Fucking Gerry and his ‘perfect’ used car.

I see this large black pick-up coming my way, decked up with all the chrome accessories guys like so much. Maybe the day won’t be a total waste. I hope he’s not one of those stinking rednecks. Well, as long as he has the right tool.

The sun is so bright, I can’t see through the windshield. What the hell, I might as well check him out.

The thing is huge. I have to grab the bar handle and step on the running board to see the most beautiful... woman.

She looks at my boobs – instinctively, I take a deep breath – before locking gazes with me. She doesn’t do the obvious opening lines.

‘You’re going my way.’ She states, simply.

‘I am.’ I reply, meekly.

At last, I understand why men can’t look me in the eye.
 
Last edited:
One for the road

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pu.../River-Box.jpg


From day one, the questions were about my sex life, did I have preferences, favorite positions, what about stamina?

My engineering skills were tested, for sure, but what did it have to do with the length and girth of my cock or my DNA? I didn’t complain since the docs were all gorgeous women, naked under their pristine lab coats.

It was only when I had satisfied them all that they explained a detail about colony ships that’s not made public: the people in stasis have to be revived at regular intervals and their blood made to flow. There were many ways to do it, but one was best.

Hum... What’ll it be this morning? Blonde? Brunette? Redhead? Black? White? Asian? Arborigene?

Damn, the return trip from the lesbian colony will be hell.
 
Last edited:
More from Jane's World on tumblr....


tumblr_ngl93nxsyZ1u1l9wlo1_500.jpg
Like a Pro

I’ve missed our fantasy role playing. Today, we go for a twofer. The ultimate roleplay in a semipublic place. I can’t wait!
I make myself to be the quintessential female. My hair made up like that of a Spanish flamenco dancer. My body is often compared to one, lithe, firm, strong, supple, graceful.
I wear a short dress, push-up bra, nylons, heels just the right height, all of it in black. Of course, I don’t wear panties. My make-up is tasteful, yet provocative.
I walk down the sidewalk to the appointed place. I see the John leaning against the wall. I slow some so I can emphasize my swaying hips.
I stop and ask “Want to have some fun tonight?” It’s hard not to giggle from giddiness. A rough hand checks how wet I am. We won’t need lube, that’s for sure.
There happens to be an alley right there. I’m pushed against the wall. My skirt is raised. I moan in anticipation. I spread my legs, arch my back. I’m ready. “Take me!” I cry quietly.
At last! The hardness invades me, pounds relentlessly until we climax together.
I turn around. “Next time, I get to be the man.”

(200 words)
 
Last edited:
Now, let's see someone do a story to go with this pic.

aaChimney-santa-girl-728731.jpg
Ho! Ho! Ho!

It’s every kid’s dream to surprise Santa coming down the chimney to put the gifts under the tree. I make it a point to stay up as late as I can on Christmas Eve, just in case, but it had been a long day and I fell asleep on the couch, dreaming of a white Christmas. In Miami? Talk about a fantasy.
I don’t know exactly what woke me up. I crack an eye open. In the shadows, I see a shape by the fireplace. Groggy from sleep, I only recognize the red tuque, white fur trim and pompom. The body is wearing red too. Could it be?
I hear crunching as the cookies I placed for the jolly good fellow are eaten this year again. I hear the slurp of the milk being drunk too.
After all that time, I finally got him in my sights.
The lights from a car passing in the street shine briefly through the window. I grin. It’s even better than a fat old man.
My gorgeous girlfriend found her gift, a red bodysuit with a thong-like bottom to show her fantastic ass. I clap my hands to turn on the lights.
Merry Christmas!

(200 words)
 
Okay... how about this little beauty?

Keri-Russell-nude-covered-and-nude-butt-probably-body-double-The-Americans-2014-s2e1-hd720p-8.jpg


And as for the original photo, I didn't know that it was not being shown so I replaced it with this one.
 
Last edited:

Mom, Dad! Enough with the noise already.
Don’t freak out, you left the door unlocked. Besides, I can hear you down the hallway. Hell, I’m sure they heard you two blocks down.
Calm down, I’m leaving. And stop with all the shouting and laughing. It’s not as if you’ve never sixty-nined before.
Wait, you’ve never sixty-nined before? You’ve been married almost twenty damn years and you’ve never sixty-nined before?!
...
Well of course I have! ... Ugh, yes, I waited until I was 18. Christ.
Yes, more than once. Look, I’m not having—yes, it was great. Look, I’m not—No! I will not tell you who I was with! I wish I had just let you scream! I’m leaving!
Okay, okay, what? Just spit it out!
...
My parents are asking me for advice on how to sixty-nine. Hell. This is Hell.
Alright, alright! Just, oh God, just show me what you tried before.
...
Stop, Stop! Why the hell is Dad getting on top? Dad, you gotta weigh fifty pounds more than her!
Never? Mom’s never been on top before? Well, try now.
...
Mom, don’t be so nervous! Ugh, move over, let me show you how it’s done...

[BTW: This was my first incest scene ever. Even though it’s only implies, I feel like I have crossed a Rubicon.]
 
Last edited:
Let’s try something a little unusual
attachment.php

IRON CHEF LEVEL CHALLENGE: Scenario must lead to sex.
 

Attachments

  • ADD9387A-A572-4160-8D55-6277B051DF6F.jpeg
    ADD9387A-A572-4160-8D55-6277B051DF6F.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 3
To A Local Pizza Place


After she broke up with Ben due to catching him cheating on her with another woman, Judy decided to go to a local pizza place with hopes that the smell of fresh baked pizza would help her forget about that certain piece of cheating shit that she made the mistake of falling in love with in the first place.

But as soon as she walked into the place and saw the pizza cooking in the oven, Judy had suddenly found herself becoming so horny specially when she saw how much the melted cheese reminded her of the cum streaming from her former lover's cock which made this one delivery boy named Kevin walk up to Judy and ask, "Are you okay, Ma'am? Do you need help with something?"

That was when Judy shoved Kevin into the rest room and made the poor kid get naked just in time for her to suck his dick and make him probe her pussy with it while sucking her tits and before she allowed him to do some anal probing on her.

The result of that was she left that pizza place with a smile on her face and also Kevin's home phone number.
 
After she broke up with Ben due to catching him cheating on her with another woman, Judy decided to go to a local pizza place with hopes that the smell of fresh baked pizza would help her forget about that certain piece of cheating shit that she made the mistake of falling in love with in the first place.

But as soon as she walked into the place and saw the pizza cooking in the oven, Judy had suddenly found herself becoming so horny specially when she saw how much the melted cheese reminded her of the cum streaming from her former lover's cock which made this one delivery boy named Kevin walk up to Judy and ask, "Are you okay, Ma'am? Do you need help with something?"

That was when Judy shoved Kevin into the rest room and made the poor kid get naked just in time for her to suck his dick and make him probe her pussy with it while sucking her tits and before she allowed him to do some anal probing on her.

The result of that was she left that pizza place with a smile on her face and also Kevin's home phone number.

That...was not what I expected. :devil:

But who doesn’t love aggressively relieving young pizza delivery boys of their innocence?

deliveryboy.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 29239EC8-D5B0-465D-A163-BECBD5E3729D.jpg
    29239EC8-D5B0-465D-A163-BECBD5E3729D.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top