The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck, I once was in a show where I played the world's worst burlesque dancer. :D

I've been thinking about it, and I can't believe you did that part at all well. I'm sure you must make a very excellent burlesque dancer.
:nana: (burlesque banana)

Awww. :kiss: I'm sure you know your way around a kitchen, steve, and more than just knowing the height to which you need to lift a lady to get her on the counter. ;)

Heck, I once was in a show where I played the world's worst burlesque dancer. :D

Oh, I don't put anything in my coffee but milk and sugar. I save the Grand Marnier, Bailey's, Amaretto, Kahlua... whatever, for my hot chocolate. In fact, I think peppermint schnapps might be in order for tonight.

Peppermint schnapps in hot chocolate? :eek: That sounds wonderful! Minty chocolate decadence. :D

Peppermint schnapps? Ooh golly gosh.

I forgot to mention, the show was in a hotel where they had like, five different single malts behind the bar! They had a 16 year old Lagavulin. I went for the 18 yo Glenfiddich, and they poured me a double by mistake! I am so going back there again. :D

I think you can arrange the same thing here, Naoko. :)

Funnily enough, I do know the height - reason being, I had the benches built 2 inches higher than standard when we had the kitchen done. I've put up with work benches too low my whole life. Even my beautiful range is raised, so I can now cook in complete comfort.

However, lady-lifting became that little bit more difficult... :rolleyes:

Because you are too good at the cooking part, perhaps? ;)

Are you implying I may be on the... ahem... generous side?

How very dare you! :rolleyes:

<throws Di in the hot tub>

See, I can still lift a lady when the mood takes me... :D

Humpf. :cool:

A reasonable man might have simply mentioned same. <wrings out hair>

Afternoon, folks. Just popping in to watch the show. Gonna start cooking soon and I got online for some ideas. Right now, I'm working with pork chops and russet potatoes.

Afternoon, folks. Just popping in to watch the show. Gonna start cooking soon and I got online for some ideas. Right now, I'm working with pork chops and russet potatoes.

There's a few recipes in the AH recipe book that might help you out, slyc. :)

There's a few recipes in the AH
showthread.php
that might help you out, slyc. :)

:eek: We have a recipe thread?

*goes to look*

Unfortunately, I didn't see anything related to pork chops.

Last edited:
*Slips into the hot tub* Ah, nothing like a quick lunch break soak. Looks like a long day ahead of me.

I do honestly try to cook Di, but usually fail. :(

There's a few recipes in the AH recipe book that might help you out, slyc. :)

:eek: We have a recipe thread?

*goes to look*

Unfortunately, I didn't see anything related to pork chops.

I posted a pork chop recipe just now on the AH recipe thread. It uses apples and brown beer, so may not be able to use it tonight but it's really delicious.

I hope all naked people are doing well your part of the world... Now I have to pop out and make dinner.:)

Back from preparing dinner. Pork chops are simmering.

Oh, sure, Neko, NOW you tell me. :p

Sorry... I had to dig it out and type in the forum. I saw your recipe for lobster with crab and cream cheese stuffing. Do you mind posting it in the AH recipe thread when you get a chance. It sounded really delicious. Thanks.

Sorry... I had to dig it out and type in the forum. I saw your recipe for lobster with crab and cream cheese stuffing. Do you mind posting it in the AH recipe thread when you get a chance. It sounded really delicious. Thanks.

Sure. I always cook on the fly, though, without measuring. I'll have to estimate how much of each ingredient I used.

Ha ha, ditto right here :)

Well, sure, you like it right by the jets!

*Slips into the hot tub* Ah, nothing like a quick lunch break soak. Looks like a long day ahead of me.

I do honestly try to cook Di, but usually fail. :(

You mean the water is this hot because you are trying to cook me? :eek:

Rolf,
A large glass of restorative please.
And something for everyone - yes?

White wine, please. To go with the shrimp linguini. :)

Someone mention Di linguini...? Err, shrimp...

Quick, someone put a beer in my mouth, shut me up! :eek:

During Lent? I don't think that sounds sanitary... or it that some kind of local British fare? As an American, some of the British and Scottish dishes sound kind of scary...

Black Pudding does deter some people.

black-pudding-007.jpg

Haggis frightens them.

haggis_1798799i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back