The other way?

TristanEugene

Experienced
It seems that all want to be fucked and describe wonderful occurrences experienced, or fantasized about, but are there any men who enjoy doing the fucking instead of being fucked?

Oh I would love to pop the head of my cock into a sexy ass. That is something I fantasize about...

If you want to talk about fucking in a normal, manly way, there are a thousand and umpteen places to do that... this particular forum is kinda dedicated to people who don't get to talk so much about their less normal sexual desires. :)

If you want to talk about fucking in a normal, manly way, there are a thousand and umpteen places to do that... this particular forum is kinda dedicated to people who don't get to talk so much about their less normal sexual desires. :)

Stella, for such an intellectually insightful person...I am surprised that you have not realized "the new normal" is the old abnormal. Relitively speaking, that would make most of us on this sight normal, and those with failure to accept others for thier openess as abnormal.
just thinking

I luv too pump a nice tight back hole. I just find most of the questions revolve round getting it. Which I must admit I have enjoyed.

The feeling of my cock sliding in past that real tight spot....is a wonderful sinsation
:kiss::cattail:

I'm bisexual, but in the case of man to man I prefer to be the giver as well. My favorite position is when he is riding me though. I love to jerk him off while he slides up and down. It feels fantastic AND the view is astounding! :D

Stella, for such an intellectually insightful person...I am surprised that you have not realized "the new normal" is the old abnormal. Relitively speaking, that would make most of us on this sight normal, and those with failure to accept others for thier openess as abnormal.
just thinking
Don't I wish that were true, gorgeous!

Sadly, I am a pragmatic intellectual. Normal is still being played by those other rules.

Don't I wish that were true, gorgeous!

Sadly, I am a pragmatic intellectual. Normal is still being played by those other rules.

ahhh but are not some "rules" just borders?
And are you realy pragmatic? I am thinking you more of an intellctual freedom giver, your insights are always on target, and humorous if not introspective. Keep the faith and humor!
Crap, I hope you do not think I am hittng on you, haaaaa.....

ahhh but are not some "rules" just borders?
And are you realy pragmatic? I am thinking you more of an intellctual freedom giver, your insights are always on target, and humorous if not introspective. Keep the faith and humor!
Crap, I hope you do not think I am hittng on you, haaaaa.....
Awww!

Sure, I try to offer advice on how to circumvent the normal. But to do that we do have to acknowledge that the normal is a genuine force around us.. you can pretend it doesn't exist-- just as long as you stay in your own bedroom.

My not-so-pragmatic hope is that if enough of us circumvent and sidestep and subvert.. the normal will become less...

I guess I should have explained myself. I was referring to Man/Man fucking.... Not every ass I fucked I just slid into like a wet pussy

I guess I should have explained myself. I was referring to Man/Man fucking.... Not every ass I fucked I just slid into like a wet pussy
:eek: Tristan, I'm a dummy-- Yesterday, for some reason, I thought this thread was in the fetish forum.

:eek:
:eek:

Last edited:
Yes. I love being top or bottom. Being a top can be outstanding sex, lots of fun and deeply satisfying.

My experience has run both ways, as do my fantasies.

But when I think about your question, for every gay hookup, where there's a bottom there's also a top, right?

When I first discovered I liked cock, my fantasy was always about fucking someone, and when I did, it was great, but after I had it done to me, I changed! Yeah, I'd fuck your ass...but I get mine fucked FIRST!

Mostly I fantasize about being the bottom, but there's this one guy I know - every time I think about him, I want to push his legs to his shoulders and plow his ass but good.

Nothing beats a man's tight ass

The best piece of ass in the world is a man's tight ass. I prefer a slightly built man in good shape...NOT FAT. Ideally smaller than me, maybe 5'6" to 5'9", lean and fit. Fem is good, I'm more comfortable kissing a fem guy, and kissing makes the sexual experience more complete.
His ass will be lean and small, tight little buns. On a woman, unless she's completely anorexic, her ass wil be at least somewhat fat.
With his hole he can stay relaxed and be loose and receptive, or tighten up and squeeze my cock with his sphincter as I stroke in and out. (I love to be squeezed on the out stroke!...it's like he won't let me go, he wants to hold me deep in him)
It seems most bottom guys like doggie style or taking it from the rear, but after we get started that way I like to roll them over and take them face to face. It allows me to grab buns with both hands, and pull them to me as I drive deep into him. I love to have his leags wrapped around me, and fuck him with one tight bun in each hand. And we can kiss as we fuck. I can look down and see his hard dripping cock between us, bouncing and flopping around as we fuck.
Plus there's something about thin hairy thighs that drives me nuts.
Man on man sex, with his hard tight ass and my hard cock driving in and out, is absolutely fantastic...nothing compares.

I like women too, but that's a different experience...all softness and wetness. With men it's all hard, hairy and tight.

The best piece of ass in the world is a man's tight ass. I prefer a slightly built man in good shape...NOT FAT. Ideally smaller than me, maybe 5'6" to 5'9", lean and fit. Fem is good, I'm more comfortable kissing a fem guy, and kissing makes the sexual experience more complete.
His ass will be lean and small, tight little buns. On a woman, unless she's completely anorexic, her ass wil be at least somewhat fat.
With his hole he can stay relaxed and be loose and receptive, or tighten up and squeeze my cock with his sphincter as I stroke in and out. (I love to be squeezed on the out stroke!...it's like he won't let me go, he wants to hold me deep in him)
It seems most bottom guys like doggie style or taking it from the rear, but after we get started that way I like to roll them over and take them face to face. It allows me to grab buns with both hands, and pull them to me as I drive deep into him. I love to have his leags wrapped around me, and fuck him with one tight bun in each hand. And we can kiss as we fuck. I can look down and see his hard dripping cock between us, bouncing and flopping around as we fuck.
Plus there's something about thin hairy thighs that drives me nuts.
Man on man sex, with his hard tight ass and my hard cock driving in and out, is absolutely fantastic...nothing compares.

I like women too, but that's a different experience...all softness and wetness. With men it's all hard, hairy and tight.

I was thinking how I could add to this....butt, I guess that feeling as my cock slides past that tight ring....and your bodies meet....you feel that squeeze round the base of your cock....

I was thinking how I could add to this....butt, I guess that feeling as my cock slides past that tight ring....and your bodies meet....you feel that squeeze round the base of your cock....

Gawd, that sounds so hot !!!

Whenever i read a very detailed and explicit story from a bottom about an experience that almost always includes a big black cock I don't believe it. Of all the times I've had sex with either gender, nothing as spectacular as being cornered by a black bull in walmart or gangraped by african athletic tourists came to pass. That's why you don't hear about it from the top much.

Or maybe I'm full of shit!

Back