YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

Up for sharing experiences, general conversation or game of truth if anyone wants. Message me and we can connect through Yahoo. No role play request please.

Daughter for her online dad

26f, seeking online father and daughter incest play. Loving and romantic and secret . My yim is ashley_4rpdad

Going to be on yahoo in about 10 minutes, looking for anything fun, different, kinky. open minded :devil:

Charmedcelestia

Charmedcelestia F/35/ny, looking for detailed rp where you seduce me. We can work out the specifics. Feel free to pm.

Up for chat on yahoo messenger. Send me your contact name. No role play or nude request please but genuine conversation, discussion of sexual fantasies or themes.

Looking to chat with lovely ladies. Im a 30 year old male in the UK. After fun and possibly naughty chat. Not up for meets. If you would like to chat PM me for my YIM name.

On for a little bit tonight. Have to get to bed at a decent time but figured I'd see who was out there wanting to chat first :)

I am on for YIM for a bit tonight.....would love to chat with a younger Lady about whats on your mind . . .

In the office on a Monday and looking to brighten the week up.
Any ladies fancy a cheery chat give me a shout: Mackilt

Back