Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is great. My mom remarried last summer to a super hot guy and I'm sooo jealous!

hope that doesn't sound too weird!!! LOL:devil:

Not at all. There are a lot of girls that have that reaction, and we love to hear about that. Have you thought about him sexually?

I think about him a LOT!! He works from home so I get to see him a lot when Mom isn't around.

Well there is nothing wrong with that, but thoughts can be powerful, and as you are finding out, daughters can have a lot of power over their dads.

Hmmmmmmm.....what a lucky man......I am definitely feeling a serious case of Daddy envy:p

well, I think I need to dial back the flirting a bit!!!

I went to talk to him the other day after a shower and all was wearing was a towel.. teased him by putting lotion on my legs!

he got very interested I could tell!

I went to talk to him the other day after a shower and all was wearing was a towel.. teased him by putting lotion on my legs!

I think he has probably pleased himself thinking about being with you. And maybe even thought about being with you while he was intimate with your mom.

Hehehe......I bet he did.........I know you would have MY attention if you did that to me.......just sayin:p

well it is difficult to be modest when you're rubbing lotion on your inner thighs!!! good thing I shaved in the shower!!

Well I don't think it was your intention to be modest, and that's understandable since you want him so much. And I think the fact that even though you dried off with your towel, I bet part of you still was not dry when you were doing it.

well it is difficult to be modest when you're rubbing lotion on your inner thighs!!! good thing I shaved in the shower!!

Oh my.........making it difficult to sit here......suddenly my pants are very tight;)

The pictures that come to mind:eek::devil:

Oh my.........making it difficult to sit here......suddenly my pants are very tight;)

The pictures that come to mind:eek::devil:

okay here is one.

avavaHR0cDovL2dhbGxlcmllczYucGV0aXRldGVlbmFnZXIuY29tLzEyL2Z0dnNhcmEvMy5qcGc%253d.jpg

it is the same one as my profile picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back