The Infernal Refugee (closed for EklectikChik)

"Don't worry. I will be gentle. We will take it slow. Show me what you like, how you love to be touched. Let me make you happy. One word from your wonderful lips and I will stop, I promise. Nothing will happen without you wanting it to happen."

Her body heated further, her flush not as much from embarrassment, but now of her own growing desire. She wanted to suddenly peel off her clothes to sooth her skin. She shared his breath, her body practically quivering and he hadn't really touched her...not in a way that would make her feel like this, but she did. She was melty and hot wanted to shamelessly rub herself against him.

"Let me show you pleasures like you never imagined. I won't hurt you, I swear upon my life. Let me feed upon your lust and passion. Let us become one tonight."

A soft whimper of surrender past her lips and she nodded slightly. "Yes....please." She breathed and they sealed their deal with a kiss. His silken lips met hers as she closed the distance and surrendered to the feeling. Arms looped around his neck and her chest pressed to his own. The feel of him was perfect...hard where she was soft, her body fitting his as if she were made for him. She purred and moaned, opening her mouth to capture his lower lip, doing just what she had imagined, tracing it with the tip of her tongue and the nipping it before sucking him between her lips and opening to delve her tongue into the warm recess of his mouth.

Her body was hot against his, he could clearly feel her flush and tremble through her clothing. And then she whimpered and nodded, whispering only two words before kissing him. Her arms wrapped around his heck she moaned softly into their kiss and surrendered to her lust. The lust that was feeding the incubus.

Axandar already felt some of his strength returning. He savored the passion building between them. Her passionate and lustful play with his lips. Her complete surrender to his kiss. He groaned softly into her mouth and stood up, carefully pulling her to her feet with him. He put his arms around her shoulders and wrapped his wings around them again. Again they were trapped in their embrace, their bodies closely pressed together, forced to feel each other's heat.

The demon's tongue was dancing with hers. He traced her lips and teeth with the tip of his wet tongue, sought her tongue and danced with it, gently sucked her tongue into his mouth. He moaned, sighed and groaned, sending tiny vibrations into her lips. Their kiss seemed to last for an eternity. Again and again his tongue seemed to retreat only to push forward once more. Meanwhile his tail was gently rubbing her thighs, sometimes wrapping around her knees or her ankles and then releasing her again and moving along to another part of her legs to tease.

The passion building between them was hot and pure. He could feel her anxiety, nervousness and lust. He was planning on making her dreams come true tonight, to be the best lover she had ever had in her bed. He would have her cry his name in lust, groan from pleasure and beg him for her release.

Softly he broke the kiss, smiling at her. He whispered into her ear, his deep voice only audible to her.

"How was that for a start? Tell me, do you want to stay here in this room or do you have some other place we could use?"

"How was that for a start? Tell me, do you want to stay here in this room or do you have some other place we could use?"

Rayne blinked up at him, her eyes glazed and breaths already uneven and panting out softly as she tried to put his words together. Her mind was whirling, her body humming and her panties literally already moist as she stood in the circle of his arms and wings. Strangely enough even the touch of his tail made her wanting more...a lot more.

When her brain finally kicked, she nodded, "My room...upstairs." She managed to get out and shook her head slightly, completely dazed and taken with his touch and kiss. "I'll show you."

Grasping his hand, she tugged and turned on her heels, leading up up the stairs, amazed that her legs were keeping her up, feeling rather jellowy. Down the dimly lit hallway, she led him into her room, the bigger room had a spacious bed, decorated modestly, but comfortably to compliment the beach setting. With shaking hands, she smiled at him nervously.

"Here we are..." Her eyes slid down his length and back up again, swallowing hard. He was clearly excited and yet seemingly in control of himself.

The incubus smiled as he smelled Rayne's arousal. He had known that burried beneath her facade of a sweet innocent girl was a fiery lover waiting to be awakened. Her breath was already uneven and she was panting softly which made him want her even more. He loved it when women didn't hold back and showed their lust openly. Finally she managed to clear her mind a little and answer his question.

"My room... upstairs. I'll show you."

He opened his wings and let her step out of his embrace. Following her upstairs as she led him by his hand he couldn't help but smile at her cute ass as she climbed the stairs. He stood behind her when she opened the door, showing him her large bed. Immediately images flashed through his mind what he could do with her. Having her tied spread-eagle to the bedposts and blindfolded was one of the more tame ones. He took her shaking hands and smiled back at her.

"Here we are..."

"A wonderful place, perfectly fit to make love to a wonderful woman."

He kissed her fingers, "accidentally" sucking some of them into his hot mouth and teasing them a little with his wet tongue before slowly leading her to the bed. He jumped onto the bed, turning around and laying on his back. The demon's lustfilled eyes were focused on hers and his wings were spread open like the leaves of a venus flytrap waiting for its prey.

Axandar patted the spot next to him on the bed, waiting for her to join him.

"Just remember, you are in control. If I should ever do something you don't like, one word from your lips and I'll stop. I really want you to let go, to give in to your lust, to truely enjoy yourself and not hold back. I want you to feel the passion running through your veins, to scream out your lust, to do everything you never dared to ask for with any other man."

He looked sinfully good laying on her bed, his skin in stark contrast to her cream colored comforter. In control...she had never truly been in control, had she? And had never been much of an adventurous over...or perhaps her lovers hadn't been adventurous enough to show her the way. Either way, she knew full well that Axandar was the more experienced one. The one that could easily take control.

Flushed, she nodded hesitantly and watched him pat the space beside him. Slowly she moved to climb over the edge of the bed and crawled to him. Those bright green eyes took him in and if there was one thing that was for sure, she needed his mouth again.

Poised just above his face, she leaned down and pressed her mouth to his once more, wanting him to ease away her nerves. He was so eager to please, so eager to give, it stole her breath again as her chest met his, her nipples hardening eagerly and aching behind the flimsy barrier of her shirt and bra. She sank against half his body, her tongue stroking his once more, flicking, toying, teasing until she was forced to break away long enough to suck in a breath. "I think I could live on your kisses alone." She admitted softly, but her body burned for a lot more.

Axandar closely watched every single of Rayne's movements. She was blushing furiously as she slowly climbed onto the bed and crawled over to him. He felt how she was basically drinking his form with her eyes and he loved every single moment of it. Once she had positioned herself next to him, leaning over him halfway, he folded his wings close. Like a flower closing at sunset his wings closed around them both.

Then she kissed him. Sensual at first but her kiss grew more passionate, more demanding with each second. Her tongue was dancing in his mouth - probing, exploring and dancing with his own tongue. Her upper body laid down on his naked chest and he felt her hardening nipples poke at his torso through the fabric of her clothing. His hands went to her sides, slowly stroking up and down, moving from her ribs down to the soft swell of her butt. They softly rubbed, groped and teased her petite form along the way.

They both laid there, melted into each other, locked in a passionate kiss. While being very excited himself the demon decided to not show for now. The ability to completely control his body's reaction to pleasure and desire was one of the benefits of being an incubus and he didn't want to pressure her. He wanted to go at her pace and feared that if he allowed his cock to grow hard now she would feel the need to rush along. Axandar wanted her to completely enjoy herself this night.

When she finally broke the kiss his hands were just resting on her ass cheeks, gently squeezing her firm flesh. "I think I could live on your kisses alone," she told him, panting.

He beamed a wide smile at her and replied, "And I am more than willing to nourish your every desire."

Axandar lifted his head from the bed and started kissing Rayne's neck, brushing his hot lips over her smooth skin, licking the sensitive curve of her neck and drawing in her scent with every breath. The warm air of his breath was tickling the tiny hairs on her skin and he sensually nibbled her earlobe and then hoarsely whispered to her, "Tell me where you want me to touch you. Tell me how you want me to touch you. Tell me what you want me to do with you."

Her soft whimper filled the room as his words excited her to no end. "Oh!" She gasped as he toyed with her sensitive neck and year, his warm breath making her shiver all over, prickling her skin as goose bumps spread all over.

Soft hands slid to his shoulders and held on tightly, her head already dizzy with desire as he licked and nipped, his lips warm and silky on her flesh. "I-I'm not sure...I've never been, asked."

Another soft whimper past her lips as she dropped her head to side and gave him full access to the graceful slope of her neck and all but crawled onto him, wanting to get closer. "Mmmph, that feels good. Please don't stop." Her body shifted and rubbed, one leg sliding over his lean hips, pressing her own closer to him, needy and warm, desperate to feel his touch on her skin. "Axandar, please. I want your hands on my skin...your lips on me. I ache." She panted, feeling almost ashamed at her sudden desperate want and need for release. Never had she acted this way or wanted something so badly in such a short amount of time.

The demon smiled as she whimmered and gasped under his touch and put her hands on his shoulders to hold on to him. But then her words both excited and disappointed him. "I-I'm not sure...I've never been, asked." She was never asked what she liked in bed? It excited him because he would have so much to show and teach her then. But it also disappointed him a little because it meant that she never had the opportunity to truely enjoy herself.

He planted a soft, sensual kiss on her lips and replied to her admission. "Don't worry, I will take care of your needs and desires. Just let yourself go, do all the things you never dared to do. Go wild. And don't hesitate to do whatever brings you the most pleasure."

When she begged him to not stop and to touch her naked skin he let his hands slowly slide upwards from her butt and pushed her shirt along. Her whole body was hot and flushed with desire and he could clearly smell her arousal. She begged him to touch and kiss her. And he was more than ready to grant her wishes. Axandar pushed her shirt higher and higher, until it had slipped over her breasts. He drank the sight of her firm globes and the nipples that were desperately poking into the soft fabric. Oh how he would enjoy teasing her nipples until she cried from pleasure. But for now he was content with pulling her shirt over her head and throwing it off the bed.

His hot lips explored her shoulders, kissing and licking their way from the curve of her neck down her arms. He looked at her and whispered. "Do you trust me? And more importantly, how far are you willing to go with me?"

"Oh geez!" She gasped as his hands peeled off her shirt and left her in her shorts and bra, her whole body trembling as his lips made contact with her sensitive flesh and trailed down her neck and arm, to her fingertips.

She held them there, cupping the side of his face, her eyes holding his as he nuzzled her skin and inhaled her scent. Never had she felt so aroused, it was almost painful. Her pussy clenched, her breasts feeling full and heavy, needing the support of those strong hands.

"Do you trust me? And more importantly, how far are you willing to go with me?"

She shouldn't trust him, but everything in her screamed yes as she held his gaze and nodded, "Yes. I trust you." She breathed and mewled, dropping her mouth to his jaw, her teeth grazing his smooth flesh to his chin and then kissing him. "However far you want me to go...I need this. I need you..." Her voice cracked, laughing softly, "even if it sounds out of this world crazy. You have me captivated."

Her words were dripping with need and desire, "Yes. I trust you." and "However far you want me to go...I need this. I need you... even if it sounds out of this world crazy. You have me captivated."

"And I need you."

Axandar tilted his head slightly so that the thumb of her right hand, which was softly cupping his face, slipped into his hungry mouth. He closed his lips tightly around her digit and suckled softly on it, teasingly whirling his tongue against its tip. He took her right hand by the wrist and repeated this procedure with every single one of her fingers. All while keeping his eyes focused on hers. Finally, he released her wrist and slowly licked his lips.

"I want to go all the way with you, Rayne. All the way."

With these words he sat up from his laying position, wrapping his arms around her to hold her close. He held her close against him, feeling each of her breaths and letting her feel each of his. His fingers slipped under the straps of her bra and tugged gently on them. Having no idea how this thing was held together, he smiled at her and asked, "Wouldn't it feel better without this thing?"

The demon's wings were again folded around them, sheltering them from the outside world, letting them focus only on each other. "You are so beautiful, Rayne. I am indeed a lucky demon that it was you who found and rescued me." Teasingly he licked his lips again. "I will make sure to repay you in every way possible to me."

For a demon, he sure was sweet spoken and making her melt inside. Would she go to hell for this? Probably, but at that moment she didn't care. She was wet and humming, needing him just about as much as he probably needed her.

His words made her eyes sparkle and a soft shy smile play on her lips as she reached behind and unhooked her bra. Slowly she let the scrap of material fall away, baring her breasts to him with a visible shudder as her nipples puckered further. "Better?"

Caressing his bare chest, she traced the line of his pecs, down to his ribbed abs and sighed. "At this point, I'm yours...whatever you want to do, do it before I combust!" Her words were teasing, but her body did want. Sliding her body more fully against him, she straddled his lap and dropped her forehead to his.

Axandar patiently watched her remove her bra and reveal her wonderful breasts. Her firm flesh glistening from the heat of her body and her nipples standing out hard and ready for attention. "Better?" He smiled and nodded, gently tracing the ridge of her spine on her back with his fingers. "Much better."

She ran her hands over his torso, tracing the lines of his muscles and sighed. "At this point, I'm yours...whatever you want to do, do it before I combust!" He words made his eyes sparkle with an infernal fire. Her surrender made him desire her even more. When she slid her body even closer against him and straddled his lap he pulled her into an intimate embrace again. "Yes, surrender to your lust, submit to your desires. Let them take over, let them guide you." And then he kissed her passionately again, his tongue wrestling and dancing with hers and his lips sealing her mouth shut.

Still kissing her wildly Axandar easily picked her up and turned around, placing her on the bed on back and kneeling between her legs. He broke their kiss, smiling at her and then went on to kiss and lick his way down between her breasts towards her belly button. His tongue and lips were leaving a wet trail of hot licks and kisses on her skin, tasting her sweet sweat and finally circling her cute belly button. His hands were softly stroking her sides, but he avoided touching the flesh of her breasts and especially her nipples. He wanted to hear her beg for it.

As he moved closer towards her sex the scent of her arousal grew stronger. Finally he put a finger under the waistband of her shorts and tugged playfully on it. "And what about this?"

With her body splayed out on the bed, Rayne squirmed and arching up to meet his teasing mouth and moaning as he dipped into her belly button and then swirled his tongue around. Her fingers grasped the bedding and tugged, wiggling as he tugged on her shorts.

"Take them off!" She pleaded, her hips lifting, her breath hissing out as he gave them a tug and the material gave, sliding down her long longs to plop on the floor. She hadn't bothered with panties, having opted for comfort and had in no way thought of this happening.

Struggling up, she propped herself up on elbows and looked down at him. Her mound was neatly trimmed and shaven into a neat little V formation, the pussy lips cleanly shaven, giving him an excellent view of her slick lips, already pink and puffy with desire. He looked so good, his dark skin making hers look flawlessly pale as he pressed his face against her inner thigh. “Oh yes..." She breathed, one hand going down to caress his hair and toy with one horn, then the other. Her hips rocked, silently begging for him taste her sweetness.

"Take them off!" she pleaded and Axandar happily complied. He tugged on the waistband and her shorts easily slid off, revealing her neatly trimmed mound and cleanly shaved pussy lips. He sex was swollen and wet with desire and need, begging him to lick and touch it. Her scent was filling his nose. "So beautiful, so tempting, so wonderful."

Now he thought was a good time to show his excitement and he let his cock slowly swell and grow longer and thicker. Once his shaft was fully erect it was just short of eight inches and about one and a half inch in diameter, with a thick red mushroom shaped head on its top and pulsing veins running along its length.

He put his hands on her knees and gently urged her legs apart, spreading her open giving him easy access to her most intimate parts. He leaned down, kissing her knees and inhumanly slowly kissed his way up first on her left, then on her right inner thigh. But he stopped short of making contact with her sweet swollen pussy. "Oh yes..." she whimmered and he felt how her hips were unconsciously rocking, desperately trying to get her lips in contact with his mouth or fingers. But he had other plans.

The incubus leaned forward and started kissing and licking her mound, again avoiding any contact with her sensitive spots, teasing her. He moved upwards, tracing his wet tongue around and over her belly button again. As he slowly moved even higher, he rested on his elbows and softly grapped her breats with his hands. He gently squeezed her flesh and rubbed her smooth skin but didn't touch her nipples who were begging for attention. While working his mouth closer and closer to her tits, his rock hard cock softly draped over her wet slit.

Axandar felt her squirm under his touch but didn't yet do what she desired. He looked her right into her eyes and whispered, "Tell me, what do you want me to do?"

He was slowly driving her crazy, rendering her helpless as her body only reacted. She moaned loudly, her breaths puffing past parted lips as her hips rocked and shoulders dug into the bed to thrust her full breasts up. "Oh please...Axandar!"

He was rustles in his assault on her senses, getting so close to throbbing, aching parts, but not touching, only teasing. With the heat of his firm body fitting against her own, she captured his hips between her spread thighs and held him, her mind vaguely registering the thick, heavy length of him pressed intimately against her thigh and wet slit.

"Axandar?"

"Tell me, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to taste me! Please...I need you to taste suck me here..." She pointed to her aching nipples, tweaking the tips and shuddering "and here." She continued, bumping her hips up to rub against, twisting slightly so she could feel his hardness.

The incubus smiled as she begged him to suck her nipples and lick her dripping wet pussy all while arching her back to push her breasts into his hands and rocking her hips to bump her slit against his hardness. "All in good time, my beautiful lover, all in good time."

He started to tease her breasts even more. He leaned closer, massaging the firm flesh of her orbs with his fingers, and started kissing and licking her flawless skin around her nipples. His tongue and lips were leaving a trail of licks and kisses all over her tits but never touched her nipples or areolae. His switched between softly whispering his hot breath over the straining nipples and firmly blowing a cool breeze over them. Axandar looked up at her and smiled as she squirmed and wiggled under his touch. He really enjoyed teasing her, hearing her beg him to touch her sensitive nipples and her swollen clit. But he would not yet grant her release. Finally he did what she asked him to do and slowly, teasingly sucked her left nipple into his hot mouth. His lips closed tightly around her hard nub and he gently suckled on her breast as if trying to draw milk from it. He flicked his tongue over and around her nipple, teasing it even more while sucking on it hard.

After giving her other nipple the same treatment the demon left her tits alone for now and moved lower, putting his face and the same level as her pussy. He moved her legs around so that her knees were resting on his shoulders, leaving her completely open and defenseless against his sensual onslaught. The incubus leaned in, kissing his way along her thigh up to the junction of her legs. Softly he traced the outline of her labia with his wet tongue, sliding it between her swollen lips but avoiding all contact with her protuding clit. Slowly he started spelling his name on her pussy lips with his tongue, A.. X.. A.. N.. D.. A.. R.. He savored her smell and taste, lapping up her juices and mixing them with his spit. Finally he gave her what she desired so much and dragged his wet tongue slowly across her clit. He circled it with his tongue, rubbing it, and then closed his lips around it and gently tugged and sucked it into his hot mouth.

Axandar heard Rayne cry out in pleasure from his ministrations and kept up sucking and licking on her clit while softly stroking and rubbing her sides and her flat belly, but never allowed her to cum from his attention. Finally he released her clit and crawled higher so that he was laying on top of her kneeling between her legs. The length of his hard shaft was rubbing along her wet pussy, teasing her sensitive wet lips mercilessly but not slipping in yet.

"Did you like that? Was that what you wanted?" he whispered into her ear while planting sweet gentle kisses along her neck and on her cheeks. "Would you like to taste me?"

She wasn't sure if she was in heaven or in hell. Axandar's hot mouth did nothing to ease they ache, only serving to increase it, his teasing tongue and skilled mouth drawing out cries of pleasure and frustration as her hips moving to meet his lapping tongue.

So close. Pleasure shimmered brilliantly on the edge of pure bill, building and creating such sweet pressure she wanted to weep. And then he stopped, sliding back up her body and making her groan as his thick, long shaft rubbed against her sensitive, swollen flesh. She wanted to shout out and beg for him NOT to stop, but as his words filtered through her mind, another hunger took over.

"Did you like that? Was that what you wanted?"

She quivered under him and nodded, panting breathlessly, as he trailed gentle kisses along her neck and cheek. Her soft body undulated under his, rising and falling to rub herself shamelessly against his heat. "Mmmmm...yes!" She gasped.

"Would you like to taste me?"

Her breath hitched and hissed past her lips as she turned her gaze to his, his dark eyes glowing as she tugged him down for another searing kiss. "I want to taste you." She answered between warm, wet kisses, her fingers dancing over his shoulders, gently tracing over one wing as she curled her tongue around his and moaned.

Willingly Axandar responded to her wet kisses and when she told him, "I want to taste you," he smiled excitedly. He locked eyes with her and softly whispered, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Just enjoy yourself."

Then he carefully got up and rolled over on his back, laying next to her with his wings spread wide open and his cock pointing straight up like a thick veined candle. Gently the incubus took her hand and put it on his rock hard shaft. "Don't be afraid, it won't bite." he joked with her, trying to take away her anxiety and nervousness. "If you treat it well it will return the favor later a dozen times over."

He laid back and watched Rayne explore his member with her hands. He smiled when she unconsciously licked her lips and imagined how wonderful it will be going to feel to empty his seed into her mouth. But for now he was content with her hand on his cock and her growing curiousity.

The demon's cock was fully erect and hard like a steel rod, yet covered with smooth and velvet-like skin. Its shape and size promised untold pleasures and Rayne's nose was quickly filled with Axandar's strong masculine scent.

She laughed softly at his little joke and grasped his thickness, stroking him slowly as she sat up and took him in. He was glorious in his shape and size, the artist in her wanting to snap a picture for prosperity...but maybe another time. For now she was curious and eager to please him as he had her.

With a glance up at his eyes, she leaned forward and licked the tip, sampling the feel and taste of his skin. The result was a soft little moan of pleasure as she swirled her tongue around the tip for more and opened up to take him into her soft, wet mouth.

Her eyes closed, concentrating on only him as she cupped his balls, squeezing them gently as she sucked as much of him into her mouth, her tongue curling along the underside and flicking back and forth. His scent was intoxicating, his skin velvety smooth and his taste...his taste like no other.

She moaned again, felt his thighs twitch, a soft grunt of appreciation reading her ears as she enjoyed him.

The sight unfolding before the demon was magnificent. At first she was softly stroking his shaft while curiously watching its reaction. But after some moments she grew more bolt and adventurous and started exploring his hardness with her tongue. They were looking right into each others eyes as she sampled her first taste of his cock with her tongue and then parted her sweet lips and took him into her wet mouth.

Axandar nodded his approval and Rayne closed her eyes and started gently sucking on his member and softly squeezing his balls. She was lost at the sensations she got from sucking and licking his cock, his scent filling her nose and his velvet skin teasing her lips and tongue. Then she moaned, with his cock burried as deep in her mouth as she could take, and the vibrations she sent into his hardness made his thighs twitch and drew a lustful groan from his mouth.

"Oh yes... that feels so wonderful Rayne." His breath was getting faster and deeper, and his reaction seemed to have sparked something in her since she was moaning over and over again. Grunts and moans of pleasure escaped his mouth as she kept sucking on his shaft. "Your mouth feels so good. You are indeed very talented."

His hand softly ran through her hair while she was bobbing her head up and down over his hardness. His fingers gently patted her head and stroked her cheeks and he held her still for a moment, causing her eyes to open and look up at him. He smiled at her, enjoying the view of his hard cock disappearing into her mouth, and asked her with a hoarse voice, "Do you like doing that?"

The touch of his fingers stopping her movement made her look up and to his question she nodded, her mouth giving one last long suck before popping off. Licking her lips, she smiled and moved up and dropped a kiss on his lower abs which tensed and relaxed, then dipped her own tongue into his belly button. "You taste..." she licked his skin again, her soft tongue swirling around the flat disk of his nipple. "so good."

Her breasts grazed his abs and then his chest as she boldly climbed up his body, straddling his hips and leaning down with a smile, feeling more confident and in control as she lay back. Although she knew, deep down, he was the only truly in control.

She nipped at his chin and rubbed her moist sex against his, trapping it between them. Soft sighs and an equally sexy whimper filled the air as she ground her clit against the hot head of his shaft. "Oh god Axandar, I need you."

He grinned at her compliment about his taste. When she started climbing up his body, straddling his hips and pushing her hard nipples against his chest his hands went to her butt, kneading and squeezing her firm cheeks. The she started grinding her wet slit against his cock, trapping his shaft between her pussy and his belly. Her words were flowing over her lips like liquid desire, "Oh god Axandar, I need you."

He squeezed her butt one more time and replied, "I am here for you. Take what you desire and let yourself go." The heat of her sex was radiating from between her legs and her wetness was leaving trails on his cock and belly. She was ready, more than ready. His cock was jumping and twitching against her clit as she kept rubbing her lips against him.

He put his hands on her hips and guided her into a position that would allow her to easily drop her needy sex onto his hardness, impaling herself on his cock. Axandar repeated his words, "Take what you desire...," and softly rubbed her hips and belly with his strong yet gentle hands, waiting for her to become one with him.

She felt the blunt tip of his cock push gently against her aching center and shivered. His words fueled her need, her body shivering all over as she gently rocked back and moaned as his hands continued to caress her skin. He never broke contact, never left her wanting. The firm, but gentle caress giving her the courage to do just that and take.

Holding her breath, she eased back and wiggled slightly, her pussy lips splitting and thick head pushing insistently at her entrance. She moaned and closed her heads, her bow arching as she continue to press down. After several squirming moments, the thick head popped inside and her breath whooshed out, her body tightening all around him eagerly grasping him.

"Oh!" She gasped, his fingers biting into her hips as she rose slightly, coating the tip and sitting back again, inch by glorious inch slowly filling her tight body. Her nails dug into flesh as he stretched and filled her. Her breasts heaved as she panted and wiggled against him, leaning down against his chest and clinging to him.

She was tight, incredibly tight. Now he knew that it was a very good idea to leave her in control for their first union. However, he had no worries that she would quickly get used to his size and the image of her being on her back with him kneeling between her legs and fucking her drooling wet pussy flashed through his mind. But for now he wanted to take it slowly - no need to hurt or scare her right away.

It felt incredible how she slowly impaled her tight cunt on his hardness, her slick walls engulfing him like a narrow velvet glove. He gently guided her hips lower and lower until her whole pussy was filled with his cock and she was laying whimmering, moaning and shaking on his chest. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and clinging on to him as if her dear life depended on it. Her hot sex was gripping his shaft and her juices were dripping down on his cock and onto his balls.

Axandar planted a gentle kiss on her shaking forehead, smiling at her as his hands softly stroked her back. "How does it feel for you? Do you like it?" As he held her close, basically cuddling with her while his cock was burried in her slit, he could feel the fast and hard beat of her heart. He squeezed her butt once again and grinned. "It feels incredible to be inside of you, Rayne. You are so tight. I want you to be careful when you go on, I really don't want to hurt you."

The incubus lifted her head and gave her a sensual, deep and very wet kiss that left them both moaning and panting. His fingers gently stroked her cheeks and hair, "One other thing I'd like to know. When you are in bed, do you like... dirty talking?"

She sighed and nodded, "You feel good...just...big." She admitted and laughed breathlessly, getting caught in his delightful kiss again.

"One other thing I'd like to know. When you are in bed, do you like... dirty talking?"

Flushing slightly, she grinned. "Maybe...sometimes...depends on the heat of the moment I guess." She told him honestly and then slowly pushed herself up. The slight movement actually pushed him impossibly deeper. She closed her eyes and moaned, her pussy spasming around his shaft.

When her eyes met his again, she was smiling, pressing her hands to his belly as she began to slowly rock. "Oooohmygod." She whimpered, the friction and heat he created making her eyes flutter as she rode him. He was hitting spots she didn't even know existed and her body was loving.

Back