BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening all.... started a commitment to myself...to get healthier and started walking again.
It's been gorgeous here in my little slice of heaven.
I promise to stay curvy and bootilicious:D

Hello sweet girl

Hiya everyone. New poster here. Dropping in to say Hi!

Bring those angelic curves over here sometime and get to know me better! I am told I am addictive............or maybe it was dickhead? I dunno............ Hello anyway sexy girl! ;)

Bring those angelic curves over here sometime and get to know me better! I am told I am addictive............or maybe it was dickhead? I dunno............ Hello anyway sexy girl! ;)

maybe i'll find out which of the two that is :kiss:

Morning all
One day closer to Saturday...
Weather here is gorgeous and all the winter flannel is put away...hello summer skimpies

Friday temptation rant

Soooo Friday is my guilt free Starbucks day...as I'm waiting in the drive through I cant help but look at the new specials...and those evil bastards have a caramel crunch and a cookie crunch frappaccino now. Sighhh...they really need to not have a store at every major intersection. I love my curves, but by God I don't particularly want to add more :p

mmmm..my sweet addiction..Starbucks..

Soooo Friday is my guilt free Starbucks day...as I'm waiting in the drive through I cant help but look at the new specials...and those evil bastards have a caramel crunch and a cookie crunch frappaccino now. Sighhh...they really need to not have a store at every major intersection. I love my curves, but by God I don't particularly want to add more :p

...I'm right there with you! Caramel crunch sounds delightful..guilt free friday..go for it. I know i would!

Howdy, C4C... I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead of you! :)
thanks lady..already had my walk..was busy at work and really tired but I am committed to putting myself first and getting healthier and so I went out.
Still have to go out shopping for a swim suit and I am picky so this will take time.
I hate those bras they put in swim suits, the elastic never lasts and to hold these puppies up I need some support.
Thinking about hiring someone to walk behind me and just hold them up...doesn't need to speak English just have big hands...lol

Brilliant C4C

"Thinking about hiring someone to walk behind me and just hold them up...doesn't need to speak English just have big hands...lol"

Awesome idea c4c!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back