The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulling Molly from wall because I'm a nice guy.

*raises eyebrow suspiciously* If you say so. Goodnight to you too.

I hope you're not suggesting that one to that workout while watching that video? My arm would fall off!

Hee! Nope! One episode at a time will do. :D

My favorite Doctor has to be #4 Tom Baker. His role is the longest of all the Doctors, eight years. :nana:

The Grinch is on. I love this cartoon.
It seems way too early for that yet. Then again, I started bitching this morning when the alarm went off and the radio station was playing Christmas music.

As much as I love decorating and getting ready for Christmas, I don't do it until December 1.

Which reminds me, a friend has my copy of "A Christmas Story." I must get that dvd back....

My favorite Doctor has to be #4 Tom Baker. His role is the longest of all the Doctors, eight years. :nana:

He was OK. But I enjoyed the Jan Pertwee Doctor

I'd have to say that Tom Baker is my favorite "classic" Doctor, although Pertwee and Sylvester McCoy may vie for second place. David Tennant is my favorite of the new series (but then I only have three to choose from).

Today's day 1 of 3 straight days off - w00t!

I can forget about Miss Braggart at work, and concentrate on relaxing, writing, and setting up a store at my music site (thanks to CafePress!).

Today's day 1 of 3 straight days off - w00t!

I can forget about Miss Braggart at work, and concentrate on relaxing, writing, and setting up a store at my music site (thanks to CafePress!).

Very nice! Let me fetch Rolf so he can pour you a drink. What sounds good, hefeweizen? Winter ale?

A new roof is always good.

I'm hoping to make enough so that one day I can get ,my own house. I'm getting tired of the limits I have living in an apartment.

I fully understand. And then the day may come, many years down the road, when having a house becomes a pain and you start thinking fond thoughts of a high class condo where all the maintenance is done for you and the only yard work you have is the occasional geranium in a pot. I'm not there, yet, but I can see it approaching.

At this rate, I'll be skipping the house and going straight to the condo!

*gets annoyed cause a fragment of a new toy fan fiction story (*chuckles to himself*) popped into his head when he was trying to relax and read a good Pokeshipping fan fiction story*

I need a glass of white wine please Rolf!

White wine is all very well, even if you aren't eating fish or poultry, but I have this brand new fifth of Woodford Reserve is anyone is interested?

Anyone want to take their goldfish for a walk? We've had a record amount of rain today and several areas in the Puget Sound are flooded. Luckily I live on a hill.

Anyone want to take their goldfish for a walk? We've had a record amount of rain today and several areas in the Puget Sound are flooded. Luckily I live on a hill.

I've got a bottle of Cabernet Franc open. :)

I'll have a glass. Haven't tried anything new in a long time!

So that's sorted, then, is it?.
A glass of wine in one hand, a bowl of goldfish in the other, and Wellington Boots on your feet?
Now that's what I call NEW

Yeah, that sounds familiar.

The roofers just arrived for the day. No idea if they'll be done by the time I leave for my dental appt, so here's hoping. :)

Yeah, that sounds familiar.

The roofers just arrived for the day. No idea if they'll be done by the time I leave for my dental appt, so here's hoping. :)

A solid roof over one's head is always a good thing. Dentist? Nothing major I hope?

Rain took a break for now, but it was crashing down not more than 15 minutes ago. Still debating if I need to fit my car with an outboard motor and pontoons before I leave for work later.

Personally I haven't seen a dentist in about 2.5 years. :eek:

Morning all, it's rare for me to be up this early on a day off, but I couldn't sleep anymore... besides sleep is for the lazy.

As old Ben Franklin would have said:
Ben Franklin said:
Early to bed,
Early to rise,
Makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back