I Get Older, They Stay the Same Age

To fuck or not to fuck

  • Do it do it do it, stop being a fgt...

    Votes: 26 78.8%
  • Dont do it, take up knitting instead

    Votes: 7 21.2%

  • Total voters
    33

LadyFunkenstein

Photoshopped
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Posts
33,342
I want to fuck him so badly, though he is a whopping 20 years younger than me. Too far?

We made out once, 1.5 years ago, when we first met at one of my regular bars. Then I got an age appropriate boyfriend. But that's over as of February. He invited me to a party at his house a few weeks ago, but I didn't go as I feared looking ridiculous. I see him every other week or so. Saw him last week, we changed venues for additional booze and drug use.

I should have fucked him by now. But I can't pull the trigger, I think I am becoming self conscious about looking like an old hag but not seeing it myself.

(I did shag someone 24 years younger recently, but that isn't the same as we met at 3 am. Anything can happen at 3 am, all bets are off.

Yeah or nay, I leave it to the floor.
 
As long as they are of legal age and consenting.....

We'll just call you the next Demi Moore ;)
 
He might as well learn from the best.
You'd be doing him a favor.
Deduct it as charity.
 
Do what your heart wants you to do.

Which, in this case, is probably what your pussy wants you to do as well! :D
 
I want to fuck him so badly, though he is a whopping 20 years younger than me. Too far?

<snip> Yeah or nay, I leave it to the floor.
You can't fake chemistry. He's tried to see you repeatedly - you might think outsiders would see you as an old hag, but I doubt that he does.

If he's over the age of consent and you're not in a position of power over him, at least tell him that you find him sexually attractive and were wondering if he feels the same (or whether he thinks both of you might have fun finding that out).
 
He's over 18? You're on contraception or, ahem, no longer of the child bearing age? Then go for it.
 
My more or less Girlfriend I'm more or less dating is ten years younger than myself.

If this is going to be a train-wreck of a relationship it's going to be a slow motion one.

If you don't think that there will not be some juices flying soon you are sadly mistaken.

I have had sex with parterners that was half my age...some years ago.

If you are good with it and they are good with it that is all that matters.

It is between you two.
 
Last edited:
How it might look to the community is not as important as how it looks to yourself.

If you are comfortable with it, then do it. If you aren't, wait until you are.
 
Just do it. Quit stressing over something that nobody gives a shit about.
He wants you, you want him. That's reason enough.
Live your life the way you want to, not how you think others want you to.
Otherwise you'll end up on your deathbed realising that you screwed yourself over for the sake of people that don't matter and have no say in your life.
 
I want to fuck him so badly, though he is a whopping 20 years younger than me. Too far?

We made out once, 1.5 years ago, when we first met at one of my regular bars. Then I got an age appropriate boyfriend. But that's over as of February. He invited me to a party at his house a few weeks ago, but I didn't go as I feared looking ridiculous. I see him every other week or so. Saw him last week, we changed venues for additional booze and drug use.

I should have fucked him by now. But I can't pull the trigger, I think I am becoming self conscious about looking like an old hag but not seeing it myself.

(I did shag someone 24 years younger recently, but that isn't the same as we met at 3 am. Anything can happen at 3 am, all bets are off.

Yeah or nay, I leave it to the floor.


I am more concerned about your overall well being than your ability to be perceived as vital.

But you should probably be taking a calcium magnesium supplement... You don't want to break a hip chasing the youngbum!
 
Last edited:
Fuck him. Then tell us all the juicy details. It's a porn site. Let's talk about sex baby.
 
Throw the kid a bone and show him the old hag's still got it.
 
My Lady Funk photo folder is too thin, so a few action selfies would be appreciated.
 
I voted remain.

It's been a while since I've had a good sexual tale to share so let's all collectively wish that I am able to update this thread soon.
 
"Take up knitting"????

Time to show the young guy what he's been missing.
 
Older? This is older:

http://www.sfchronicle.com/movies/article/Olivia-de-Havilland-turns-100-An-appreciation-8332842.php

"Olivia de Havilland turns 100: An appreciation"

920x1240.jpg
 
That is desperate, and wrong.

Btw what is fgt?

Long time no see!

Yep, very desperate. We just connected on FB last week so the pics are fresh and new to me.

Funny, someone I used to shag from lit back in the day just sent me a message. The object of my last looks a lot like him, same type. I forgot his name, snake or something like that.
 
Back
Top