Fun filled frivolous facts about pizza delivery boys.

LIVINRFANTASIES

In a Cornfield Near You
Joined
Feb 25, 2016
Posts
11,156
After 50+ years of experience ordering and receiving pizza at home, at motels, and at our RV's at campgrounds these are things we found out. Planning ahead is important and it's rare to get a pizza delivery gal.

You must dress to play to play!:D

First off my wife would be wearing an extra short micro mini skirt with no panties. This is important.
She would also be wearing some sort of blouse that lets her tits slip out very easy when moving around or bending. Bending over to pick up something is very important for exposing both ends. The outcome of the game depends on the exposure and how turned on the delivery man is.

Or she would be topless or naked. All of these depend on what's happened during the day and how much beer has been consumed.
To keep from scaring the poor guy away it's best for the female to "accidentally" walk from the bathroom or another room. Or possibly be seated or laying on the bed, letting a towel "accidentally" slip off.

9 out of 10 pizza guys will still enter the room to place the pizza and drinks on a table or counter. The other one will stand at the door or run like hell.

75% of the pizza guys will fondle a tit if given the chance.

50% may or may not finger a pussy... or run like hell.

25% may ask about intercourse. Sadly until lately this was not an option with my wife but a few female friends did use this as partial pizza payment or a tip.

Saying she is just a hooker you picked up helps.:)

My wife is not into oral or anal so those were also not choices. For her it was more being an exhibitionist and getting her titties played with. I'd say this worked 50% of the time over many years.

Our personal experience shows it was easier to play this game and more likely to be fondled between ages of 20 and 35.
Amazingly it seems again easier and more fun after 60+. Pizza guys love young girls and older women.

Tell us all some of your pizza experiences and ideas.
__________________
 
Where are you purchasing pizza? Pizza dudes aren't hot, at least not the ones I've had ringing my doorbell.
 
As a guy who plays the role of Pizza Delivery guy a few times a week, I will tell you that nothing like the above experiences have ever happened to me.
 
Admittedly most pizza guys are nerdy and this seems to be only a temporary job. Our very first experiences were long ago and we usually had several other girls and guys at the parties.
With naked young girls nerdy kids get rather ornery.
When moteling or RV camping it seemed more exciting. Also most drivers are around 20 to 25. Now and then an old geezer would show up. Most of those were creepy so the games never went too far.
 
Admittedly most pizza guys are nerdy and this seems to be only a temporary job. Our very first experiences were long ago and we usually had several other girls and guys at the parties.
With naked young girls nerdy kids get rather ornery.
When moteling or RV camping it seemed more exciting. Also most drivers are around 20 to 25. Now and then an old geezer would show up. Most of those were creepy so the games never went too far.

define old geezer. ;)
 
Back
Top