Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

Sometimes I stand around making potions for a few hours and then I feel gross, like I just was lost in tumblr for awhile.

I got a Whatchamacallit. I haven't had one in like, ten years. I'm nervous about this, I'm afraid it'll taste gross. Candy bar problems, I guess.

I see them in stores every so often. I like them more than I like Whatchamacallits. But then I've always been a chocolate junkie.

What are they like? Now I want to find one. Not like, order one - that takes the fun out of it. But actually find one in a store. I've learned not to trust candy. They always take the good stuff away. Caramel Crunch Bars, anyone?

What are they like? Now I want to find one. Not like, order one - that takes the fun out of it. But actually find one in a store. I've learned not to trust candy. They always take the good stuff away. Caramel Crunch Bars, anyone?

It's pretty much the same thing as a Whatchamacallit, but they use chocolate instead of caramel for the inside.

It's pretty much the same thing as a Whatchamacallit, but they use chocolate instead of caramel for the inside.

Ah, interesting. Will have to try.

Britwitch said:
Bloody hell it's stormy!

Bloody early too.

yawns

wills pleasant weather vibes to the bestest Witch, perfect for photography and garden enjoyment.

giggles

I'd settle for less windy so I could ride my bike without the risk of being blown away!

Oh, that's the worst! Riding a bike and feeling like your face is in a wind tunnel. Soon, I hope! Been planning the garden this week and feeling resentful that it snowed only a few days ago. Ugh.

dragonrazor said:
They come in a red wrapper.

I looked them up! They seem oddly familiar but I think it's because they're so similar to Whatchamacallits.

Oh, that's the worst! Riding a bike and feeling like your face is in a wind tunnel. Soon, I hope! Been planning the garden this week and feeling resentful that it snowed only a few days ago. Ugh.

I looked them up! They seem oddly familiar but I think it's because they're so similar to Whatchamacallits.

You could call them a spinoff product. Same company released them.

I rode last week for the first time in months. It felt awesome. But we've had an early 'thaw', it's weird. No snow here. And it's only March!

Britwitch said:
I rode last week for the first time in months. It felt awesome. But we've had an early 'thaw', it's weird. No snow here. And it's only March!

Awesome! How often does it snow in winter there? I guess I mean variably, obv every winter isn't going to be the same... We've gotten a ton of snow here this season and I hear so much of "we've never gotten this much snow!" Uh?

You could call them a spinoff product. Same company released them.

Yeah, I thought so.

Do you get King Bing where you live? It's Palmer's, they're based out of IA. Pretty good stuff!

Last edited:
Awesome! How often does it snow in winter there? I guess I mean variably, obv every winter isn't going to be the same... We've gotten a ton of snow here this season and I hear so much of "we've never gotten this much snow!" Uh?

Yeah, I thought so.

Do you get King Bing where you live? It's Palmer's, they're based out of MN. Pretty good stuff!

Usually we're under snow from November to April/May. It's been a pretty snow free winter, which sucks. It's just dark and icky.

Christmas day it's usually around -20C with snow, this Christmas it was +6C!

Usually we're under snow from November to April/May. It's been a pretty snow free winter, which sucks. It's just dark and icky.

Christmas day it's usually around -20C with snow, this Christmas it was +6C!

Boo! I hate no snow winters, so depressing. I mean, I dislike dingy snow as well but... That's so odd, we've had so much snow here. Strange how that falls out.

Feeling not ready to sleep but I need to. I had some interesting dreams last night. I miss writing and have been so stressed I haven't had a creative thought till this week.

Yeah, I thought so.

Do you get King Bing where you live? It's Palmer's, they're based out of IA. Pretty good stuff!

I don't, no. I've heard people mention it out here though.

We just sat around all morning, like we were going to all be up that early, anyway. Determinedly pleasant, making ourselves say normal morning things to one another. Pretending we weren't all listening, and waiting (the freak-out, when one of the girls' friends called to go sledding, was the most honest moment of the morning - perhaps of the whole week).

The bravado. Jesus.

Phone rang, just to say come in and talk to us at ten tomorrow. Why would they make us wait, just to call and make us wait some more???

He is assuming the worst, but then he always does. I said they wouldn't say on the phone, either way, would they? But what do I know.

I disappeared with the cranky baby. Glad I had the cranky baby.

I don't know why I'm here. I'm no help, I'm no comfort.

Don't answer this, please. I'm not looking for sympathy, and I'll probably delete it. I just can't say these things to anyone else. We've been playing this game so long for the stupidest little inconsequential things. I don't know what I'm allowed to say out loud, in this case.

Also, did you know they don't call them "dinkies", anymore?

They're Hot Wheels.

You say "dinkies", and they don't know wtf you're talking about.

Thinking ~ Too. Many. Ideas!!

Feeling ~ Tired. But excited.

Doing ~ Diving headfirst into an organisational nightmare of my own making with a massive grin on my face. Yes. I think I'm mad too.

Back