JO Buddy

MasturbationFriend

Experienced
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Posts
81
I'd love to chat with others - men or women - about what turns you on and gets you horny. We can chat about that and help get each other off. I also love sharing porn pics or gifs. I could try to find some depending what your turn ons are.

So don't hesitate to send me a pm. Male or female, I'd love to hear from you!
 
Jerk off

I had a jerk off buddy for a long tine. Could not resist the ultimate and ask if a could suck him off. He said let's try it once. I swallowed all he had and loved it my first tine. He did not lost a good friend. I miss that sweet taste
 
I had a jerk off buddy for a long tine. Could not resist the ultimate and ask if a could suck him off. He said let's try it once. I swallowed all he had and loved it my first tine. He did not lost a good friend. I miss that sweet taste

Could use a friend like you......
 
Friends wife

Had a buddy years ago that would bring his wifes panties around and let me use them as we spoke about her, looked at her pics etc. Long time ago. Was fun
 
I'm a MWM, 50 in Stafford, VA.
Bi curious.
Sadly never have sex with wife. She is simply not interested and of course
me being a normal male, I'm horny all the time.
Can't meet but always looking for email/chat friends.
Can't share files but would be interested in a discussion of what turns you on.
I enjoy reading Lit stories, silkstockingslover is wonderful. Mainly I go for the younger guys or gals with older woman theme, be that their grand mother, aunt or mother.
I mainly wish to chat with older ladies, but I am also bi curious under the right conditions. I do not normally look up stories of married guys who are bi curious. Maybe they had a special friend when they were younger and they miss that friendship. Not that they see themselves as being gay, but rather that they enjoy the look and feel and taste of a nice cock.
A story that runs around in my mind is a regular guy, married with kids, living his regular life who has a new neighbor move across the street. They get to be friends and one thing leads to another and they both learn they have little to no sex with their wives and that when they were kids they had a special friend and next thing they know that special time is happening again but as adults.
:)

Can you move across the road from me, please ? x
 
I get off chatting with other husbands/dads about what we would do to the females in each other’s lives.
 
Ohio Valley

I'd love to chat with others - men or women - about what turns you on and gets you horny. We can chat about that and help get each other off. I also love sharing porn pics or gifs. I could try to find some depending what your turn ons are.

So don't hesitate to send me a pm. Male or female, I'd love to hear from you!

Anyone near Wheeling Wv ? You guys sound like fun !
 
I’d love some quality “buddy time” this morning. The idea of playing together is so hot!
 
26yo man into many things. Love to jerk off together and to exchange pics. Kik me : DocHolliday88666
 
Last edited:
I too. would like to have a jerk off buddy. Maybe one who also crossdressers and might lead to better things than jerking off together.
 
Last edited:
took about 3 years but finally found another mwm / clean / discreet / educated / respectful guy who's curious to - we're jo buddies now and meet every few months when our schedules match up

it'd be more fun if more frequent but better than nothing!
 
Back
Top