Puns

A piece of string walked into a bar and said "Gimme a beer!" but the bartender said "Get outta here! We don't serve your kind here!"

So the string left, but he was thirsty, and he really wanted a beer, so he messed up his hair real badly and looped himself around until he had tied himself into a knot.

When the string went back into the bar, the bartender looked at him suspiciously and said "Aren't you that worthless piece of string I just threw outta here?"

No, the string replied, "I'm a frayed knot!"
 
A surgeon goes to return some books he borrowed from the library... The librarian quips after checking the books...

"Sir your books are always returned with the last page missing in every single book..."

The surgeon replies, "I can't stop myself from removing an appendix whenever I see one."
 
Extremely rare sneakers!

tumblr_oqibtjDmWc1rhpn4yo1_1280.jpg
 
I just finished a class on estate planning. There was a quiz with only one question. What’s the definition of a will? (Come on, it’s a dead giveaway!)
 
The quardaplegic* entered a Martial Arts tournament. His technique was said to be disarming.

*may be misspelled
 
quadriplegic

Some people don't like food going to waist.

Thank you for the edit.

Some people think working out is a waste too; they just do lots & lots of squats, and think it is all just down from there.
 
I went down to Panama once to go from the Atlantic to the Pacific, but I ran out of lock...
 
All the cows thought that that last post was utterly disgraceful :clown:
 
Back
Top