A modern revised version of "1001 nights" story idea

Hello, anyone like to be my penpal to finish the story idea beneath?

There is my original idea: I traveled to Italy with my fiance. Unfortunately, you are the mafia leader that prepared to kidnap my fiance (reason to be disscussed), for some incidently mistake, you caught both of us at the same time. When you see me wrapped and bound to the bed, deciding to get myself suicide, you go to me and persuade me to be your lover for some days, and the days i follow your tasks would exchange the remaining live days of my fiance (just like the Greek story of 1001 nights). To make my fiance live longer, i accept your request and have sex with you every nights, with different styles and funs (could split into chapters). Finally, police noted the incident and go to save my fiance out, but i have already fell into love with you eventually and escaped with you and your gansters to a new place..

Hello, anyone like to be my penpal to finish the story idea beneath?

There is my original idea: I traveled to Italy with my fiance. Unfortunately, you are the mafia leader that prepared to kidnap my fiance (reason to be disscussed), for some incidently mistake, you caught both of us at the same time. When you see me wrapped and bound to the bed, deciding to get myself suicide, you go to me and persuade me to be your lover for some days, and the days i follow your tasks would exchange the remaining live days of my fiance (just like the Greek story of 1001 nights). To make my fiance live longer, i accept your request and have sex with you every nights, with different styles and funs (could split into chapters). Finally, police noted the incident and go to save my fiance out, but i have already fell into love with you eventually and escaped with you and your gansters to a new place..

Just for the record, 1001 Nights is drawn from Arab stories, it isn't Greek at all... It is sometimes called Arabian Nights. The antagonist is Scherezade who seduces King Shahryar with her unending tales.

The translation by Richard Burton is boorish Victorian Orientalism at its finest. Paolo Pasolini did one of the more intriguing retellings in the 1970s...

arabian.png

The original story is a series of frames - a main story of Scherezade and King Shahryar. the King has serious trust issues and kills his wife after their first night together so she can't cheat on him. He goes through a lot of wives, and to stay alive Scherezade starts telling him stories, which set a second level of frames, some of which have third and fourth levels, of stories within stories. It is in fact a very complex narrative - which is often lost as people focus on the tales themselves with flying carpets and Djinns coming out of brass lamps, of Alibaba and Sindbad, etc.

While I don't have the opportunity to collaborate, to capture the sense of the original, if that is what you are after, the encounters between you and the mafioso should revolve around story telling, relating erotic tales to entice him with the anticipation that he will be able to do those things to you, thus he never kills you or your fiance, rather keeping you alive with anticipation of magical, erotic encounters...

In the original, Shahryar does finally fall in love with Scherezade and they live together as King and Queen...

Back