A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

"Be at my house at 5 and do not be late." *Kim slipped her panties on and grabbed her purse. She planted a kiss on his lips before she left his apartment with a big smile on her face to go.*

*Annie woke up in the middle of night to a cold empty bed. She'd hoped she would've felt better after sleeping but she didn't. Her brother had cut her deep and she could never forgive him for this. She sent him a text for closure. It said "you lied. Don't ever show your face to me again." Then she cried herself back to sleep.*
 
-Leon would not apologize to her over text he needed to get Kim to confess to it. IT might be a few days but he would get the cunt. Leon fell asleep cold and lonely the one person he didn't want to hurt he did and he was suffering. The Next Morning Leon woke up showered and shivered at what he would have to endure.-"I have to do this for Annie I have to get her back."

-In the supermarket a Man dropped one of his groceries it was a can of tomatoes kneeling down he came face to face with Annie's shoes and looked up. The man was short black spiky hair and a muscle shirt with denim shorts and sneakers.-"I am sorry. Well aren't you a pretty woman and you look all hurt care to talk?"-the man seemed nice he was about Leon's age.-
 
*Annie had woken to no text from her brother. Not even an apology. She refused to get out of her bed but her mother wouldn't hear of it. She was given a list of errands to keep her busy. Her mother even gave her a pair of her Jean shorts and a tank top. There was no arguing with her so she threw the clothes on and left the house.*
*while she was in the store she ran into a man who asked why she was upset. He was really not her type but she could use a warm body to cry on.* "I just got cheated on yesterday. So I'm not in the best mode."
 
-the man extended his hand.-"I am mike can I treat a pretty girl to lunch. That ass hole who cheated on you doesn't know what a catch he had."
 
*she lightly shock his hand and marveled at his grip.* "I'm Annie. And thank you. That'd be great."
 
-Mike took her hand and smiled.-"when would you like to meet?"-Mike asked soon he would have her in his clutches the poor sap let a slut get away and that was one more for him to grab.-

-Leon felt tired he didn't sleep well and he missed his sister greatly.-"I should of just kicked Kim to the curb."-Leon said as he finished work soon enough going home to look up the drug she could of used.-
 
*Annie smiled and thought for a second.* "Tomorrow is fine." *this was good for her. She needed a friend at a time like this.*

*Kim had just sent Leon a warning about being late. She went to take a shower the changed into devil red Teddy and furry heels. Her body was so amazing and she knew it.*
 
-Leon Arrived at her house and sighed a bit before ringing the door bell he wanted to get this over with but he had to wait.-

-Mike smiled.-"Sounds good want me to pick you up and we can go get some lunch."-he said as he looked to her eyes his eyes were mesmeric he looked quiet charming and that bulge in his pants was not his cell phone.-
 
*Kim smiled when she heard the doorbell and took her time answering the door. When she finally did answer, she kissed Leon and pulled him into her house.* "Hello my boy toy"

*Annie smiled and nodded her head* "Yes. I'd like that." *this guy was a perfect gentleman and she was sure they'd be great friends. Maybe more after awhile. A long while.*
 
-Leon smiled.-"Hello My love what do you have on our agenda?"

-Mike smiled.-"Maybe I can have your address then?"-he said and looked in to her eyes.-
 
*Kim smiled and pointed to a candle lit dinner table with Chinese food take out boxes on them.* "I thought we would some dinner before desert."

*Annie blushed at her little moment and quickly wrote the address down and gave it to him.* "My parents aren't ever really home so we can go anytime." *she had no idea why the bell she'd told him that but it was to late to take back.*
 
-Leon smiled she couldn't ever remember his Chinese order.-"Hmm you always know what to get."-Leon sat down and began this Romantic evening he was going to have while the hole time revenge on his mind he was to obsessed with getting her out of his life.-

-Mike smiled.-"I think I would like that? So if you do not mind me asking who cheated on you?"-he asked holding her hand as they walked to the register.-"I think i would like to know you a bit more."
 
*Kim smiled and sat down in her chair.* "Oh I know." *she looked at him impatiently and waited for him to sit before she began to eat.*

*Annie frowned and looked at her feet as they walked.* "My boyfriend,uhm Leo, did. We had been together for only a week or two but we've know each other almost our whole lives. He told me he'd never hurt me but he lied. We were living together.. I took a nap and woke up to him and his ex slut fucking each other. I haven't even gone back to get my clothes.." *she started putting the groceries on the check out belt to hide her watering eyes*
 
-Leon ate the food she set up for them and enjoyed it to a extent but put on a great smile for her.-"I do not know why i broke up with you you are to good to be around."

-Mike smiled and held her hand.-"Let me help you."-when they finished he packed his car.-"I....Will meet you at your place soon ok I have nothing to do so if you want to just relax we can."
 
*Kim smiled and shook her head* "we all make mistakes baby. I knew you needed me. That's why I got rid of that little annoying girl." *she blew him a kiss. Leon would always be hers and it would do him good to know that.*

*Annie smiled and nodded her head* "Sure I'm just going to my ex's house to grab the rest of my things while he's gone. But ill be home after that."
 
-Leon had not tossed any of her pictures away and his journal on his bed before he left. Leon smiled and blew the kiss back as they finished he smiled.-"Should i clean up?"-he asked looking back at her.-

-Mike smiled.-"Just text me."-he said as he handed her his number and drove home planning what he would do to her if she didn't want any part of his life.-
 
*Kim rolled her eyes. She'd ordered the damn food, the least he could do was clean. But she put on her best smile and nodded her head.* "Of course love" *she grabbed her glass of wine and sat on her couch*

*she smiled and put his number in her phone. After she told him she'd text him, she left in her car to her brother's apartment. When she got there she sat in the car for awhile thinking. Part of her hoped he'd be waiting for her with open arms but the other hoped she didn't have to face him. She got her second wish as she opened the door to an empty apartment. Tears fell from eyes as she quickly packed her clothes into a box. On a whim she dumped the costumes on his bed and dropped her key on the pile. Quickly she loaded the box in her car then texted Mike before she went home.*
 
-Leon smiled and began to clean the table and counters to a sparkle. Leon soon got to sit next to his horrible Ex and played her game.-"I thank you for Dinner."

-Mike smiled and began to drive to her house hoping to help her.-
 
*Kim put her legs up and rubbed her foot across his crotch.* "My pleasure baby. Ready for dessert?"

*Annie got home and set her box in the corner. She grabbed a green tube top dress and slipped on. She sat in her room watching TV and waiting for Mike.*
 
-Leon smiled.-"I be happy to....Kim i must ask and only because i didn't before...do you like being dominated or doing the dominating."-he asked curiously she always was in power but parts of him wondered what had happen to her in her past relation ships form the way she talked.-

-Mike rang the bell not to much longer after she got home as he waited outside.-
 
*Kim blushed for the first time in her life* "I may have a fantasy about being dominated" *she felt herself grow wet at the very thought*

*she walked down stairs slowly and opened the door letting him.* "Hey Mike."
 
-Leon smiled.-"Well this is how devoted i am I want to make your fantasies come to life. How about it how many do you have?"-Leon asked the thought would give him some pay back he would have to look for her drug later.-

-Mike walked in.-"Nice place you have."-Mike smiled and hugged her before they walked around he walked with her to her room.-
 
*Kim smiled. This was better. Him focusing on her.* "Hmm being spanked, being tied up and blindfolded then fucked, I have many more."

*Annie smiled and showed him around her house saving her room for last. They walked into her room and sat on her bed. She sighed softly and laid back. Her mind was wandering to her brother and that slut.*
 
-Leon smiled.-"I want to do them all for you baby."-he said and looked her in the eyes.-"now question is which fantasy do you want first?"

-Mike smiled sitting on the bed he looked over to Annie.-"So is it bad.....That....I think you are pretty,nice and absolutely amazing....I want to be with you. would you be with me i can treat you good."
 
*Kim smiled and thought for a second.* "Tied up.'

*Annie blushed and looked at the ceiling* "Mike...I can't..I just can't."
 
Back
Top