*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a few bra pics to start the weekend ;)

Attachments

• FridayBraPic1-jpg.jpg
    FridayBraPic1-jpg.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 47
  • FridayBraPic2-jpg.jpg
    FridayBraPic2-jpg.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 39
  • FridayBraPic3-jpg.jpg
    FridayBraPic3-jpg.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 42
ATTENTION:
I AM THE ORIGINAL BOOBYLICIOUS LATINA, SO TO THE STUPID GIRL TAKING MY PICS AND SENDING THEM TO GUYS AS HER OWN, GET A FUCKING LIFE! YOU'VE BEEN OUTED, MY FANS KNOW MY BOOBS ANYWHERE, I'M LEGIT![COLOR]

Attachments

• OriginalBoobylicious1-jpg.jpg
    OriginalBoobylicious1-jpg.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 64
  • OriginalBoobylicious2-jpg.jpg
    OriginalBoobylicious2-jpg.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 52
  • OriginalBoobylicious3-jpg.jpg
    OriginalBoobylicious3-jpg.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 68
ATTENTION:
I AM THE ORIGINAL BOOBYLICIOUS LATINA, SO TO THE STUPID GIRL TAKING MY PICS AND SENDING THEM TO GUYS AS HER OWN, GET A FUCKING LIFE! YOU'VE BEEN OUTED, MY FANS KNOW MY BOOBS ANYWHERE, I'M LEGIT![COLOR]

SHEET!! I didn't get any for her. Just seen the originals :D

ATTENTION:

PURE AWESOME!

SHEET!! I didn't get any for her. Just seen the originals :D

LoL I know if you did, you would've emailed me, i just got told about it a little while ago. And the one who busted her sent me the pics she's using..yep, they are most def mine..Unreal!

LoL I know if you did, you would've emailed me, i just got told about it a little while ago. And the one who busted her sent me the pics she's using..yep, they are most def mine..Unreal!

I know all about using others pictures.

Mine were used on AOL for a while. I found my wife's on a BBW paysite, only the g-rated ones were there. Why would people fake being others?

I know all about using others pictures.

Mine were used on AOL for a while. I found my wife's on a BBW paysite, only the g-rated ones were there. Why would people fake being others?

Idk why people do that Rj-some people are just jacked the fuck up lol mental issues..:confused:

Seriously, there are better looking boobs on here too..lol what a dumb ass..

Idk why people do that Rj-some people are just jacked the fuck up lol mental issues..:confused:

Seriously, there are better looking boobs on here too..lol what a dumb ass..

My wife has better ones ;)

(Karma points)

I caught a few people using my face a while back. It was funny, because they were trying to get my sister-in-law to message. They sent my picture, one SHE took LOL

Craziness.

Some of these people are ridiculous on here, but yet wonder why i am the way i am..Well duh:rolleyes:

Not cool to reuse the boobs. Copy write those lovelies. I can see why they would want your charms. ;)

BTW, good morning sexy. :rose:

Not cool to reuse the boobs. Copy write those lovelies. I can see why they would want your charms. ;)

BTW, good morning sexy. :rose:

I can't even imagine using someone's elses pics, i'm too legit for that.
Some have serious problems, amazes me the idiots this site attracts.

:kiss: And a good morning to you gorgeous.

:heart:

Series of 3 pics that i named "Ooops"

:devil: I squirted in my panties :devil:
Naughty Mr Cipher :devil::D

Attachments

• Ooops1-jpg.jpg
    Ooops1-jpg.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Ooops2-jpg.jpg
    Ooops2-jpg.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Ooops3-jpg.jpg
    Ooops3-jpg.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 71
Cipher,

I have enjoy all your pictures. I will be gone for a week or two. It has not been a good few months.

fred

Cipher,

I have enjoy all your pictures. I will be gone for a week or two. It has not been a good few months.

fred

Thanks, & i know you've been sick and not doing very well :(

I hope you know i'll be thinking about you and wish you speedy recovery my friend.

:heart:

Some pics i took earlier :)

Attachments

• Jessica2-6-13a-jpg.jpg
    Jessica2-6-13a-jpg.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Jessica2-6-13b-jpg.jpg
    Jessica2-6-13b-jpg.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back