any ladies like thin hairy older guys

mptime

Experienced
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Posts
45
I am a 46 year old married guy. First time Lit user and first time photo poster. I have always had a hang up about my chest... Ouch even hard to mention it. Anyway like to hear from you so here goes.
 
Last edited:
Just saw the thread. Great pic! Great chest, great pose! :)

PS Great arms as well! Actually, great everything. :) Looks like you work out.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Lit and AmPics! You, sir, look super sexy. Just want to run my fingers all through your man fur. YUMMY!
And Kara is right. Just give it some time. Don't ever let the view to comment ratio get you down.
So with that said... give us MORE! :devil::heart::kiss:
 
I love a man with fur! I see no reason for hangups, your chest is great!
 
for talikat

I just don't like the dip in the middle
 
Last edited:
for lady ver

Finally got alone time for a bed compilation. Hope you enjoy.
 
Last edited:
Thank you. That was quick! Glad to be off assistance.

You're welcome!

PS I don't think you're thin. Thin sounds really lean, which you are not. You are just right. :)

:rose:
 
Well thank you again. I'm very glad you feel that way. Perhaps I can continue to pose for you?
 
I always appreciate a great male pic thread, and I know there are other Lit ladies who feel the same. Hopefully, some of those ladies will be along soon to show you their appreciation. :)

:rose:
 
for talikat

Just a couple of quick ones. Perhaps some better when I have the chance.
 
Last edited:
I agree with Tali -- that ass is mighty fine! *spank*
Thanks for sharing your sexy pics with us! :heart:
 
Just can't help myself ellexa. Born exhibitionist I guess. Thanks for the comment
 
lady ver

Not the easiest to do, arm selfies! This might constitute a fail!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top