Star Wars: Young Jedi, Old Republic [CelestialDragon]

-When Ri-Nek woke up he had been holding her in his arms and he blushed as he let go and let her rest he stretch and put on some pit stick as he walked in to the kitchen and looked at his food it was ready as he shut off the stove he smiled getting the two bowls ready.-
 
Andira woke up and saw Ri-Nek was gone. Stretching, she got up and padded over to the kitchen, and smiled. "Morning," she said pleasantly.
 
-He chuckled.-"Still night actually..its 9 now...here dinner is ready."-he put some of the meat and noodle with veggie stew in the bowl for her and him self as he brought them over and then laid out the fork and spoon with two cans of mau mau Juice.-
 
She laughed. "Of course," she said. She sat down and began eating hungrily. "So how's your Pod?" she asked, taking a sip of her mau mau juice.
 
-He looked.-"It's safe, sound and ready to pound tomorrow."-He blushed.-"Ignore that it sounded dirty."
 
She had blushed a little when he said that. "By all means," she said. "However, this is really good."
 
"Thank you...its like the best recipe i know how to make in my opinion"-He smiled as he looked to hr every so often sipping his juice and eating the stew.-"So did you sleep the whole time."
 
"No," she confessed. "At least half of the time I was actually meditating. I always do it before I go to sleep, unless I'm exhausted."
 
"I see...well we can watch a few movies or something before we actually go to bed...i was tired be fore due to your force calm but...i still need to sleep tonight."-He chuckled.-
 
She laughed. "That was for the both of us," she said. "Sometimes people get agitated when they can guess I can sense their emotions, and so I perfected Force calm so people don't. It just also works as a sleep aid."
 
"Ah i see."-He chuckled and smiled.-"So anything happen while i was asleep?"-He asked her as he finished his bowl and was happy to push it away a moment since he was full.-
 
"My Master finally got ahold of me," she said. "He won't be back in this sector of the planet for a few days though. . ."
 
"I see...well this is interesting it is ok i will just try and keep you entertained."-He chuckled and sipped his juice watching her eat.-
 
"that won't be hard," she laughed and smiled. She stole a glance at him, and wondered what his lips pressed against hers would be like. . .

Where did that come from, hun? she asked herself as she continued eating. You're a Jedi, he's the son of rogues, the Council would never approve, not in a million years!

But she couldn't help but wonder. Of course, she was also 18 and very nice looking although a bit plain.
 
-he smiled to her as she ate.-"So i guess you were hungry huh?"-He chuckled seeing she enjoyed it.-
 
"Starved," she admitted, blushing a little bit. She smiled shyly. "Then again, I typically am."
 
-He chuckled and looked to her eyes.-"well i got plenty so..f your still hungry after that then your welcome to more."
 
"That would be fantastic," she said with another smile. She got up and went over to him and the food and reached for the spoon.
 
-He chuckled and watched her spoon more food in to the bowl and watched her bring it back.-"I am guessing your a starving warrior you do so much you forget your own nourishment?"
 
"Sometimes," she admits sheepishly. "I'm always on the go, my Master is forever telling me to slow down and be patient, it's just hard for me to when there's so much work to do and so much to see." She began to eat again.
 
"I understand just eat up and relax."-He smiled his small stomach and what he ate let him eat heavy enough but not to heavy.-
 
Soon, she was up for a third bowl, honestly not remembering when she last ate. She blushed as she spooned more food into her bowl and poured more mau mau juice into her glass before sitting back down and eating again. "Thank you," she said.
 
"Something wrong?" she asked gently, pushing her bowl, finally full. She took another sip of juice.
 
Back
Top