Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I have posted this one a long time ago. But I think it bears repeating.
http://www.empflix.com/videos/Piss-MILF-selfpee-69362.html

Just watched this clip and was really aroused. I do like watching women pee and it has always been a turn on although previous clips, the ladies have been fully clothed or just in their knickers. When the dark patch starts is what tends to really arouse me. Seeing this lady naked and letting go was quite a change an just as good.
I love wetting myself when I get an opportunity and prefer to wear my wife's knickers and panties to get soaked. I've had lots of water so soon I'll be ready to go.... can't wait

Pissing

I've always enjoyed wetting myself especially wearing my wife's knickers.

I've even started to delay the flood by going outside the house or around to the garage and let the trickle beging to flow, so that my legs and crotch area are already wet when I get back to the house. Knowing that someone might see a wet stain heightens the excitement.

When I make it to the bathroom I finish the torrent in the bath then stip off and shower whilst jerking off. God it feels good. Can't wait for the trickle to start!

Never had my wife pee on me nor have I peed on her. Somehow I don't think see'd agree to it.

To me, the best way would be to be lying under her while she stands over top, lying between her feet. She stares down at me and just lets go. Would be such a vulnerable and humiliating position and so sexy. The Wills girl instructed me to share this fantasy. Of course I would love to feel her hot pee splash on my chest, flow down into my crotch....

Last edited:
To me, the best way would be to be lying under her while she stands over top, lying between her feet. She stares down at me and just lets go. Would be such a vulnerable and humiliating position and so sexy. The Wills girl instructed me to share this fantasy. Of course I would love to feel her hot pee splash on my chest, flow down into my crotch....
Good sissy

Our shower room is all finished
Last night me and my wife tried it for size, steaming up nicely.
I got down between her legs for a bit of oral, water running over me. She said"can I pee" I just nodded against her pussy. I licked at her clit as hard as I could. After a while I felt the first warm flow. Only a little then more with more force, it flowed over my face over my mouth and down over my body!
Loved it!

I got down between her legs for a bit of oral, water running over me. She said"can I pee" I just nodded against her pussy. I licked at her clit as hard as I could. After a while I felt the first warm flow. Only a little then more with more force, it flowed over my face over my mouth and down over my body!
Loved it!

Lucky guy

Loved it!

That's awesome!!!! I hope you have more fun in your new shower room. Of course, us Lit pervs would love to hear all about your escapades.

Loved it!

So fucking hot, you are a lucky guy. Hope you have many more Sexy experiences and share them with us.

I was curious about how many members were interested in receiving or giving golden showers as much as I do. As much as I enjoy sucking a cock or licking a pussy, the pleasure I derive from being pissed on is just as great. To begin this thread, I'd like to tell about one experience I enjoyed years ago in the baths.....

It was Saturday night and the bath was crowded with hot naked men, most with hard cocks or cocks that had just shot their load in an available mouth or asshole. I had just come and went into the bathroom to piss. I was nearly finished when a gut stepped to the urinal next to me. I finished pissing, but stayed there watching him. I got super bold. I reached out and stuck my hand into the stream of warm piss.

He stopped pissing. "Come with me," he said. He led me into the shower room and ordered me to kneel. I knelt. He pissed. Since he had just begun to piss at the urinal, he still had a lot left for me. He started pissing on my chest and belly, then he lifted his cock and his stream splashed my face. "Open your mouth!" he order. He didn't have to tell me twice. I opened my mouth and his salty fluid filled it. I swallowed some and the rest flowed out, down over my chin and onto my body.

When the guy finished pissing, I put his cock between my lips and started to fuck my mouth and throat. He batted my face with his body. He choked me with his long, thick cock. It was great! It was a fantastic! And when he came he filled my mouth with cum and still had enough to coat my face with it.

"It's my turn," someone said, and as soon as the first man left, another stood in front of me, pissing into my mouth and all over my body. I don't know how many guys pissed on my and then fucked my mouth and came. It was at least six and maybe as many as ten, but when they were finished, I sat back on my legs, took hold of my cock and shot as huge a load of cum as I'd ever shot in my life.

That's my story to begin. Has anyone else got one to tell?

A delicious forbidden fantasy. Not going looking for it but in the right moment it could be hot.

love the watersports

As the moniker suggests, I'm a big fan of the piss play. I love it when my wife sits on my face in the bathtub and lets her warm golden nectar flow into my mouth and down my body. This isn't something we do as often as I'd like, but she treats me to it occasionally. My sister, father, and I also like the watersports when we get together to play also. Though we don't get to spend as much time together as we'd like. I love to drink pee from the source, male or female, and love the way it feels running down my body. Also love how it feels for a man to fill my just fucked asshole full of piss. Its an amazing sensation :) But my favorite will always be for a woman to place her pussy just above my face and let it flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back