Serpent's Tooth

"That was the wrong answer" replied Palix with a wicked grin. He would have to punish her, and he would enjoy it. Some spittle started to drip out of the corner of his mouth onto the table.

He had undone his pants and let them drop to his knees. His not overly large member stood at full attention already, and he immediately guided it to her back entrance, probing her anus with its tip. He was not yet well lubricated, but he did not care.

"Do you want to think over what you just said?"

---

Verkul's finger had left her mouth now, and Verialyn used the opportunity to close her eyes, tilt her head backwards and moan freely. His thumb in her vagina caused her to tremble, and his fingers on her nipples just intensified that. She barely noticed what Phyliss was going through only a few meters away.
 
Phyliss knew that she was in trouble now. Would it help if she drew back, if he wanted to punish her anyway? probably not. But it could get even worse if she kept stubburn. His tip felt painful enough, even if he was just probing. She wasn't a virgin there anymore, but she didn't do it very often that way.
"I'm sorry." she said, although she didn't feel that way.

Verkuld didn't care for anything arpund him. He twistet and pulled Verialynns nibbles, while he fingered he cunt, pushing his fingers in and out. He wanted to have her ready for his eleventh finger. He loved to knead and grope his bitches, just as if they were some delicious dough.
 
"You are sorry for what? And you want me to do what?" Palix was clearly enjoying her discomfort now, an almost insane glint was in his eyes as he hept staring right into Phyliss' pinned down face.

He moved his hips forward, shoving his tip into her, while his right hand gripped her hip firmly.

---

The movement of Verkul's fingers between her legs intensified, shoving in and out of her now with increasing speed, sending fires through her. And Verialyn actually liked the way his other hand was all over her sensitive breasts, groping, kneading and twisting like mad. 'I am quite a wicked gril' shot through her head briefly, before she let herself loose in the sensations again, just standing there proped on her hands.
 
"I'm sorry I was such a brat, and I want you to fuck me, but not in there" she whined in pain. Phyliss felt more then uncomfortable, his brutal hand hurt her neck, her breast ached as they were squeezed on the table, and the worst was his cok that had already opened her unlubricated anus, although it hadn't really entered.

Verkul pulled down his pants at last and entered Verialynn at once without any trouble, having his hands free for both of her breasts now. His pounding wasn't very hard, but steady, like a giant cushion connected to a machine. Most life was in his fingers, all over and around her breasts, kneading them like a sculptor as if he tried to form something new out of them.
 
"Now that is a good slave" Palix decided that this was good enough for now, and he would grant her her wish - for now. He did not feel entirely comfortable entering her ass completely unlubricated, either.

So he withdrew from her anus, guided his member a little deeper between her lower lips, and shoved into her with one forceful thrust, keeping himself in her for now. His grip around her neck loosened slightly, while his other hand moved up to her shoulder to hold her there.

---

Verialyn noticed when his fingers withdrew from her to loosen his pants, and then he was in her. She commented that with an "Aahhh....". He was not overly large, but she did not care at this moment, in particular since now both of his hands were on her breasts. She let out a sigh each time he moved into her and just reveled in what he was doing to her body.
 
Phyliss squealed as he entered her so sudden and with such a force. She hadn't be ready for that, and all kind of sensations ran through her body as he kept her impaled. At least his painfull grip round her neck had softened, and she could lift her body a little, relieving her breasts.

Verkul went in and out of Verialynn, nearly breaking the table as his massive body pushed forward. His belly made it diffcult to to her, his enourmos paunch sliding over her ass. She couldn't stand upright, even if they both wandet, he just was able to pull her upper body a little up, enough for his hands to go all over her breasts.
 
Palix was satisfied as he heard Phyliss squeal. After a few seconds he started to move his hips back and forward, getting into a steady rhythm. One hand was still around her neck, while the other wandered around her to her now free hanging breasts and started to fondle and knead her there.

"Do you like what I am doing to you, slave?" he asked her, and again the tone of his voice made it clear that he expected an answer.

---

Verkul's massive gut slapped against her back with every thrust, pushing her hard towards the tables edge. There was no way he could get into her while she stood upright, so his thrusts pushed her down on her stomach, her belly flat on the table, only her upper body somewhat upright, suspended by his groping hands to give him access to her breasts. Her arms were spread out before her, lying limply on the surface.
 
Phyliss knew that he was not only expecting an answer, but also only the answer he would like to hear, no matter if it was true or not.
So she gasped. "Yes."



Verkul enjoyed ramming her in the position what was the only one possible to him; missionary style was a impossibility to him, woman on top was quite diffigult as well. So he kept pushing her this way, gasping and getting sweaty.
"Damn hard work, being the slave tester." he said loud enough for Verialynn to hear.
 
"That is a good slave. And since you are a good slave I will be a good master and give you more of what you crave so much." With these words both of Palix hands went down to Phyliss' hips and gripped her forcefully as he started to thrust harder and faster now.

He was feeling great. The way this formerly unruly slave now obeyed him so nicely turned him on big time, and she got to feel his enthusiasm.

---

Verialyn just stood there, bent over the table, wedged into position by his massive bulk, and took his pounding and groping, his sweaty gut rubbing against her with each thrust. She continued to sigh and moan uninhibited now.

Feeling kinky she replied to his remark " I appreciaaaaaate ... the effoooohhhhrt ... you put into thiiiiisssss ..."
 
Phyliss head lied on the table, and she knew that she could not help getting ponded that way; after all, she applied to this and had to play it cool. She renembered what she could win if this went right. The most difficult and dangerous thing lay before her. Who know what could happen... Getting fucked, even by this goon, wasn't the worst thing in the world. Phyliss didn't fight it anymore. She even gasped and moaned a little, although she wasn't aroused so much to fall in her typical squeaks.

Verkul kept ramming her. He didn't manage to come every time, but with that one he would. He increased his speed and force. She would become his favourite slave, that was for sure.
 
Palix could feel that he was getting close now. No wonder, now that that gorgon bitch no longer restrained herself and showed how much she liked his dick inside her. "Oh yeah, I knew you would like that. We will train you to become a good slave!" She would learn to obey, he was sure of that.

One of his hands reached out for her neck again and pressed her forehead down on the table surface, while his other hand still clung to her hips and pulled her towards him. His thrusts became even stronger now, he was getting ready for the finale.

---

Verialyn got the impression that Verkul was really enjoying himself so far. So did she, to some degree. Sex with someone as obese as him was something new, even for her, lying pinned down on the table, half buried under his body mass. And his hands were still glued to her breasts it seemed.

So she just continued to take what he was doing to her.
 
Phyliss made a squeal when he put her face down on the table again. Once again, she caught herself that she did enjoy some brute force sometimes, but did not now why. "Let him come." she thought. "It didn't feel that bad, and we must get on."


Verkul did manage to come, after all. He squirted everything he had into Verialynn, while he made an unbelievable grunting snort, like a wildboard on drugs. He squashed her breasts so hard that it felt as if the had to burst instantly.
 
With a loud scream Palix came. He shoved his member all the way into her and held it there, his grip on her tightening. Then he started to unload his semen into Phyliss, shot after shot, filling her up.

--

Verkul's first shot of semen brought Verialyn over the edge as well. That was also one of the things she did not understand about herself, why the sensation of a man ejaculating into her would have such a profound effect on her. It did not matter to her at that moment, though, and she simply let out a scream and clamped her vaginal muscles down on Verkul's squirting dick as hard as she could, while a wave of orgasm washed over her. She was almost unaware of what his hands were doing with her breasts.
 
Last edited:
Phyliss had to squeal as he pushed her down while shooting such unexpected streams of seemen into her. Although his cock was by no means as huge as many she had experienced before, he kept it buried deep inside of her and didn't move it an inch while he kept filling her up with cum until she thought she must burst.

Verkul emptied himself into her and leand gadping and panting on Verialynn, pressing her down with his enormous belly. Sweat was running from him so much that it already covered Verialynns but and back.
 
Finally Palix had unloaded all he had into Phyliss. He waited a few seconds more, enjoying the sensation of her cunt around his softening cock, and then slowly withdrew.

He took half a step back, looked at Phyliss naked form still lying on the table, and with a slap on her ass told her "So, the break is over now, slave. Get back to work. Those tables do not clean themselves automatically."

---

As the throes of her orgasm subsided Verialyn became aware of how heavily the exhausted form of Verkul was leaning on her now, flattening her onto the table, almost driving the air from her lungs. A good thing she was tougher than your regular female slave, and did not need to breathe. She was also aware of his sweat covering her, but there was not much she could do about it now. She only lay there and hoped he would get off her soon.
 
Phyliss thought of turning around and slap him with the cloth, and all of her snakes arose on her head. but she did no such thing, and started to do the work, scowling.



Verkul got up, panting. "So much for that, phew. Now take a look at the floor. This puddle has to dissapear." He pointed at his sweat that had dripped to the floor.
 
Palix pulled his pants up again, and resumed his overseer position at the entrance of the room. Although had had just shot off a load he still liked to watch the two naked girls at work.

---

Verialyn was relieved when Verkul finally got up and took a step back, even though his sweat was still all over her. When he heard his order she obediently nodded and replied "Of course, master Verkul, I will see to it immediately" Then she got off the table, dipped the rag in her bucket, got down on her knees and started to clean up the puddle he had left.
 
Verkul grinned, but was still sweaty and bit exhausted.
"Don't make any nonsense, girls, or Palix will get angry with you. I am off for some preparations. So hurry up a little and get that tables clean." he trotted away, grinning and punching Palix as he got out.

Phyliss didn't say a word and kept cleaning the table, hitting it hard with the cloth. "Anyone tell me that I don't have a reason to sulk now." She looked around quickly, Palix was still there, staring at them. She turned his back to him, aware that she presented her backside to him always she bent over, but better then to see him all the time.
 
Verialyn was finally finished with the puddle on the floor. So she got up and continued to work on the table surface. She did not really care what Palix got to see of her after what had just happened. So she hurried to get the work done as soon as possible.

---

Palix just leaned at the wall and enjoyed the show before him again. He could hardly tear his eyes from the two beautiful girls. In particular Verialyn's boobs caught his full attention. But Verkul had made it perfectly clear that she was his, so not much he could do there. Well, maybe there was something he could do, but first they should finish their work.
 
Phyliss hurried. The sooner the better. At least she finished to clean the table. She couldn't renember that she had done anything like that before in her life.
 
Verialyn finished at about the same time as Phyliss. Once she was done she turned around to Palix, awaiting her next orders.

---

Oh, how gorgeous they looked, just standing there in their naked glory, looking at him and awaiting his orders. Was there a first stiffening in his pants already? Usually it took him a lot longer to gather his strength, at least a day.

But orders were orders. A little fun should be still possible, so out loud he said. "You have done well, slaves. And since you did so well a reward is in order" A wicked grin appeared on his face "I know the two of you like it when you get your breasts fondled, so you now have my permission to touch each others tits. Just go ahead, I will not take offense."
 
Phyliss was quite puzzled, because she was never engaged in such a thing before. But order was order, and they had to get the key, or everything effort so far would be in vain... at least it was her best friend. Still, she felt a little shy, what was completely unusual for her. she tipped a few steps forwards and stood before Verialynn, not sure how to get on.
 
Verialyn was surprised by Palix' order as well. In all her years she had almost no intercourse with women either. But they would manage.

So she turned to face Phyliss, and smiled at her encouragingly. Then she slowly lifted her left arm and reached out, carefully running her fingers lightly along the side of Phyliss' right breast. She studied her gorgon friend closely, to make sure she did not cause her discomfort.
 
Phyliss was very nervous, and a little scared. But if Verialynn would dare it, she had to as well. She stretched her hands out and cupped Verialynns breasts, smiling shyly, looking up at her friend shortly, dropping her eyes then. But she left her hands on the vampires breast.
 
Last edited:
Verialyn looked Phylis straight in the eye and whispered barely audible, her lips almost not moving at all "There is nothing to be shy about or afraid of."

Verialyn now lifted her right arm as well, and the fingertips of her right hand traced gently over the gorgons left breast. Finally Verialyn let her hands slide under Phyliss' breasts and she carefully started to lift them.

---

Palix just watched the scene unfolding before him. He was too absorbed to think or do anything.
 
Back
Top