Editor search function

tomlitilia

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Posts
842
The search function for “Find an editor” could really be improved. Why not allow searching for names? I've been trying to find an editor for a story for several weeks, but without any luck (most often there is no reply at all). In an attempt to find an editor in the program that's actually doing editing, I started skimming through recent stories for editor acknowledgments, but it doesn't work to backtrack from that.

(Tried the ”contact us” button for suggestions but got to a page saying ”Secure Connection Failed”)
 
You'd need to PM this suggestion and complaint directly to the site editor, Laurel, using the Private Message system (upper right corner of this page). I wouldn't get my hopes up, if I were you, though.
 
I've been trying to find an editor for a story for several weeks, but without any luck (most often there is no reply at all).

Let me try to offer you some help with what seems to be your main concern.

I don't do editing (I get in enough trouble editing my own stories :D ) but usually what seems to get you the best response, is to check the sticky thread at the very top of this forum for the most current list of people willing to edit. It's usually updated each month and far easier to wade through than the VE links.

Like most any site, Lit isn't perfect but there are usually people here willing to help.
 
Back
Top