My life experiences

juicylips69

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 24, 2014
Posts
108
Hi there, just joined and look forward to making new friends. I have over 30 years of sexual stories from my first time with a man and a woman, first threesome and foursome, orgy, sex toys and just fun nights out. I would love to tell you all about them but where do I start?. I have told them many times but never wrote them down, so any advice would be gratefully appreciated. I am still adding to them each week and are still looking for more ideas so if you have one let me know. I do hope that you can help and I can start to get them down for every one to read, another question I have many pictures and films of these acts can they be used?
I shall wait for you reply before diving in the deep end, I shall try answer all your reply. XXXXXXX
Juicy lips
 
Just sit down and start writing and see what you come up with. The stories can be polished later.

Literotica does host illustrated stories. You'd have to show that the photos belonged to you or you had permission to published from whoever they belong to--and the kicker: you'd have to provide written permissions from all those depicted. I doubt either that Literotica would accept less or that you'd be able to gather all of the permissions you'd need for publication.
 
As pilot said, pick an experience, then sit down and write it down and see where it goes. Don't worry about how exact or accurate your recollection is -- no one but you will know, so it's not like points would be deducted. When you're ready, you could go to the editor's forum and see if you can find an editor or beta reader, if you'd like, to polish it up.

Also, read read read. Read other stories to see how people put their thoughts down. Fictional or not, it might give you some inspiration or guidance on how to write your own stories.

Here is the FAQ on multimedia, including illustrated, stories: http://literotica.com/faq/05238710.shtml

There's no mention of written permission, but you could ask Laurel (by sending a private message, using the link at the top right of the page) if the requirements have changed. Some of the FAQs are pretty old.
 
Personal experiences are perfectly fine raw material to use for stories. My advice is that you remember your purpose for telling a story is to entertain. Don't be a slave to details or accuracy. You are not a reporter writing a piece for the the local paper. Tell a story that has a beginning, a middle and an ending. Make your characters come alive.

I have some stories that were based (75-90%) on true events. The first two read like newspaper articles. They have the who, what, where, why and how, but they aren't particularly entertaining. Later, after I had written pure fiction, I came back to my roots and wrote another story based on my experiences. That one is a far better read because I wrote it as a story, and not a recitation of facts. Have fun, and write so that your readers will have fun, also.
 
My standard advice goes like this: Have you ever kept a blog-journal-diary? Write your stories as if they're journal entries. Let the events play like a movie to your mind's-eye, and blog what you see, hear, feel, think, want. That's the framework of your story, like the armature of a clay statue. Now slap on verbal clay (more words) to flesh-out the details and give the right mood. Shave away at that (metaphorical) clay until it all feels just right. There's your story!
 
hi there

well just to inform you I just posted my 1st story, called August 1984 my sex life changes
 
If you post a link to your story in the thread, it will be easier for people to find to give you feedback.
 
It is my experience on Lit. and other places that real life stories don't work very well, but stories based on real life experiences, work much better. I believe that is because a writer can push his characters, their thoughts, feelings, emotions further than his own. Also characters in real-life stories tend to be flat, because their creation comes from memory rather than imagination.
 
Real life experience is what it is and a story is presenting experience like its a floral arrangement or architecture or painting.
 
Back
Top