Brother can you...um..teach me? [closed to celestialdragon]

-Ash smiled and nibbled on her neck softly teasing her as he enjoyed the moment of just snuggling in her arms. His lips nibbled over and enjoyed her skin's scent and flavor.-

-His lips continued to nibble her neck as his hands roam over her stomach softly.-"Mmm i love being close to you."-He whispered seductively.-

-Ash nibbled on her neck softly rubbing her breasts and one across her stomach gently down.-"we can just sit here longer and snuggle more...or...we can be a bit more naughty...or maybe just watch a movie...what do you want to do?"

-He popped in a movie of her choosing as he put it on. Turning out to be Corpse bride.-"Here we go."

-Snuggling up in to his sister he stroked her hair and just relaxed they had plenty of time together and he just wanted this all to be for her and relax with him for them to have fun with out any draw back.-

She cooed as he stroked her hair, enjoying the closeness and intimacy with him. They had a whole week here to unwind and relax, and they both needed that.

-The calm nature of her breathing helped Ash realized just how precious she was. Yes he loves and cares for her but he felt like if he let go she would vanish. He sighed softly and played with her delicate strands of hair in his fingers. Ash held her close and watched the movie soon that was over and they still had a bit of time before dinner.-"Hmm "-He stretched.-"I may be willing to nap with you Kaylee how does that sound."

-Ash set the alarm on his phone 4 hours from now so they can grab dinner. once Ash fell asleep he sighed his dreams of the most naughty things he could go to Kaylee and enjoy it. His hands on the outside didn't wonder but his body reacted with a hard on in there position it has been lightly rubbing against Kaylee in there sleep.-

Kaylee had fallen into a deep, dreamless sleep. Even though she didn't dream, she subconsciously felt Ash's hard on gently rubbing against her, and she tightened her grip on him, giving a soft moan in her sleep.

-The Alarm went off as Ash turned off the Alarm on his phone as he slowly sat up and stretched he saw his shorts wet a bit and looked to Kaylee her legs smeared with her juices as he blushed and chuckled to him self he noticed his hard on still and ignored it.-"Kaylee wake up lets get ready for dinner sis."

-Ash chuckled and got back in bed and slowly nibbled her neck.-"Come on Sis up with you."-His hand began to rub her stomach a bit to her breasts teasing her.-

-Ash chuckled as he continued to tease her a bit.- "Come on Kaylee up up with you."-He chuckled as she tried to wiggle and Ash smiled.-"Lets go up up."-Ash smiled not wanting to hold up.-

-He chuckled and smiled.-"No come on Ash i want you up or i am going to keep teasing you."-He chuckled as his lips nibbled her neck.-

-He stopped a moment.-"Ok you got til the count of 5 to get up."-He began to count and was at 3-"Come on sis."-He chuckled.-

She giggled and got up once he reached 3. "Fine," she teased softly, sitting up and stretching, yawning.

Back