Tell me what you think

I am literally taking this cock live right now on cam on kik for any who doubt
 
First off, you are an asshole. You obviously were not here for Carrie's extensive thread if you think she is fake. I use screen grabs because it eliminates any tags on the original pic. It is my pic on my phone screen I am grabbing. Its ok, we had a jerk like you back then too. Maybe you are that same jerk. Carrie took this pic for his lame ass.

As for the rest, if you do not like my ass, move along. Oh, and fuck off.

Anyone that does not like your ass is an ass.
 
Didn’t think so since the last threads you did involving “Carrie” used screen grabs and this one’s not an amateur pic post either. In general if it’s not your pic or an amateur pic that stuff goes somewhere other than in AMPICS. But people are going to blindly comment to anything without bothering to think.

I did not have a mic to drop, so...
 
Last edited:
If they’re not familiar with or remember your catfishing history in AMPICS then it’s all on the people commenting here. Far too many people don’t bother to point out the ugly in AMPICS because of the ignorance involved by some of the commenter’s. You do what you do. Others will do the same.
 
If they’re not familiar with or remember your catfishing history in AMPICS then it’s all on the people commenting here. Far too many people don’t bother to point out the ugly in AMPICS because of the ignorance involved by some of the commenter’s. You do what you do. Others will do the same.

Catfishing? What the hell are you talking about?

I suppose I am catfishing now with my OWN ass pics??

Also, genius, I already tried to clear up the confusion on post #11. Read the thread. https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=91016536&postcount=11
 
Last edited:
JEESH
This poor guy has told you all flat out that what he is showing is not Carrie and that it was him.. Then he proves that he is in fact a real poster and the vids are real..

Not his fault nobody reads the posts
 
JEESH
This poor guy has told you all flat out that what he is showing is not Carrie and that it was him.. Then he proves that he is in fact a real poster and the vids are real..

Not his fault nobody reads the posts


Poor gurl, but I thank you so much. It kind of sucks when you put yourself out like this, especially after years of sharing other aspects of my sexuality and my wife's, and get this kind of reaction. Why? Because they got a hardon looking at an ass that turned out not to be a biological woman's? They disgust me, and should not be on a site like this that supports alternative life styles.

Honestly, their comments are such that I do not want to read any more. I am going to kill this thread and move to the GLBT getto section, so they do not have to see my kind by accident. I will let this post stand for a while so that any following will move over with me. I have a lot of images and video that I will only share privately as well.

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1505648

Yes, in 2019 you can be heterosexual and enjoy my ass. Thanks to the many of you who understood that and told me so.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top