Titty Tuesday #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A weightless moment full of heavy thought.

attachment.php


Oh dear... this is delicious.
 
What do you mean it’s not Tuesday?

Summertime... the days blend together.... since my gorgeous friend princess posted late, I will too. Happy late Tuesday all!
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • F985063A-B39F-4DF6-AA42-27DC4C01D6E3.jpg
    F985063A-B39F-4DF6-AA42-27DC4C01D6E3.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 36
Absolutely gorgeous Moochie, and thank you for being the first on the new thread. I hope that even if the thoughts are heavy, that you are doing as well as can be.
((HUGGLES))
:kiss::rose:

Thank you, Shyguy. Sometimes floating my cares away and allowing them to circle the drain helps... bath time happened to coincide with your new thread. 💜

Love this picture... need your back scrubbed? Or your front?

That’s so sweet of you to offer.

Your picture reminds me of teasing the children and grandchildren in the bath that they cannot come out until they have prune fingers and toes.

Hehe! My mum used to say I would get waterlogged because I was always in the bath much too long.

Dreamlike, heart-stopping and beautiful :rose:

I was hoping for a dreamlike quality, I’m glad it reads.

The water supporting you gives your breasts different shapes.

I have my body spun a bit and my right breast is out of the water a bit, so yes, they do end up looking different shapes. Very observant.

Floating boobies!

Yay boobies!

Nice piercings.

I like them too, thanks.


No, you are! ;)

this is a GREAT pic!

Thank you. I strive for ‘GREAT’ sometimes. Others, I’m fine with ‘meh.’

Oh dear... this is delicious.

I do use some yummy bath things to make sure I constantly smell edible. Someday, I hope smell-o-vision will be a thing and then you could know what I mean exactly... of course there are some pics/vids I do NOT want to smell. Ever.
 
Since Im awake late but heading to bed , heres a quick shot before I hit the sheets! Hope you all have a wonderful Titty Tuesday.
 

Attachments

  • D9A73B4B-7A06-438F-A021-6B817D0198EF.jpg
    D9A73B4B-7A06-438F-A021-6B817D0198EF.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top