What did you accomplish today?

I organized my day so I could take everything I could do today and push it off until tomorrow. I'm hoping to accomplish the same on Monday.
 
I got through everything that was on my list today!!!

In all fairness, the list was blank. It was not on my list to do a list.
 
I got up, took shower, got dressed, packed lunches, made coffee, and successfully stifled the urge to play hooky and stay in bed all day...
 
Cleaned the house, fed the fish, now going to water the plants
 
Have my first cup of coffee and take a shower. Now if I can get my self dressed and make it to work, that will really be an accomplishment.
 
Yesterday, I split up up a bunch of logs I'd had sitting all summer. Today, I'm too sore to get up :rolleyes:
 
hi

a guy was standing behind me,rubbing on my rear lower clevage, in the train this morning. I skipped my alighting point till he finished with a wet patch on his crotch. I had to double back to be on time to work minutes late by the way.
 
a guy was standing behind me,rubbing on my rear lower clevage, in the train this morning. I skipped my alighting point till he finished with a wet patch on his crotch. I had to double back to be on time to work minutes late by the way.

That was very generous of yours :devil:
 
Tonight I filled out the entry forms for six beers I'm entering in a large home brew competition.
 
Made it out of bed. Everything else that I did wouldn't qualify as an accomplishment.
 
Fixed a water leak under the house, stained and installed a new transition between the hardwoods and the carpet. Took the cat to the vet and picked him up at the end of the day.
 
Back
Top