Try This & Report Back

Merry wet, juicy, flooding, squirting, sweaty, sex-filled Xmas to everyone!

Have a great fucking day! ;)
 
I'll second that ....

I hope everybody - participants, lurkers and all you other run-of-the-mill perverts of every description - have a GREAT CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY , SAFE , HEALTHY and
PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. Don't forget. You're all anon in here so post your "EUREEKA" moments, suggestions, questions, scenes and variations so we can all share, enjoy and drive our women out of their flippin SKULLS!!!


ho Ho HO - whooosh ****

Mr.G has left the building ...
 
I hope everybody - participants, lurkers and all you other run-of-the-mill perverts of every description - have a GREAT CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY , SAFE , HEALTHY and
PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. Don't forget. You're all anon in here so post your "EUREEKA" moments, suggestions, questions, scenes and variations so we can all share, enjoy and drive our women out of their flippin SKULLS!!!


ho Ho HO - whooosh ****

Mr.G has left the building ...

Have a great holiday, Mr. G..................:kiss:
 
Well

Another year hath cum and goed.

Like to say Hi to new buddy Karen who has a neat talent herself. The word THORIZENE makes stuff bubble out her nose. SO cool. I can only hope, as with so many others, that if she doesn't already know, that these pages will be an epiphany for her. NEVER too late for that EUREEKA moment(s). ... hours!!!

I hope all of you keep cumming back to help out the newbies and the "we're still trying" crowd. Pity there are so many of the twisted fuks - those who are so quick to dismiss the existence of the G based on their having never bumped into one themselves. Sad that so many would give up without ever trying and then spend so much time on these and other blogs trying to persuade others that WE are all fullOshit!

Hey Psyche, Noor (don't you have sumfin to post here?) Duane, herecomestherain, KokopelliRises, Raven, Bandit and GilT2 and ALL the others.

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR and stay safe.
 
Well we all have to be a bit twisted to try to bring forth this great squish on these women. But it is a new year, and hopefully will be one of many a good squirts.

You have a good one two Mr G, and hope you find it sane and safe this year.
And to all others, have a happy, and go forth and spread the word, it's cum time!! :D
 
??Fisting??

This past summer, I experienced a new lover (for the first time in almost 20 yrs) and a new sexual 'technique' that brought me a sensation that leads me to believe that I came close to the G-Spot orgasm...

My new lover tried fisting me hard and deep and fast and I swear I had an almost 2 hour orgasm....not much squirting but a f#*king good time none the less.

Is it possible that the fisting technique I experienced could lead to a G-Spot orgasm?

I think more research is definately necessary in this area....I'll follow this thread and hope for opinions from others who have tried this technique

;) Nora ;)
 
Wow, love to have ladies get a fist, but with the added pressure, and if it is pushed in the right spot (Thumb knuckle inside is the ticket) you sure can have that G gasm. I have had one that did get to the point of taking a fist, and with the propper finding of that G spot, she had one of the best ones that she ever had in her life. (Said that it filled her up, and the added pressure and stimulis just drove her over the edge)

Thing is having patience to find that spot, then once found you will want nothing more than that. Take your time in finding, heck some takes a while to get warmed up, but once there they just let it fly.
 
Success or dismal failure???? TWO HOURS!!!!

""leads me to believe that I came close to the G-Spot orgasm ... My new lover tried fisting me hard and deep and fast and I swear I had an almost 2 hour orgasm... ""

I'm a little confused here. You "think" you came "close" to G-Gasm but then you describe a TWO HOUR ORGASM using the fist technique.

Have you ever had a two hour clitoral orgasm before? Have you ever had a two hour ANY kind of orgasm before?

Technically this is a GSPOT thread. Not necessarily a SQUIRTING thread. I have to laugh at these couples who experiment with THE Technique (whatever position, digit(s), toy etc etc works for ya), drive their woman crazy with 40 or more G-Gasms or give her ONE - TWO HOUR orgasm and feel they've somehow flunked the course if she doesn't spew enough juice to fill the kiddie's wading pool!!!

Here's a CLUE, OK, folks. If she's CUMMING THAT MUCH you both win a PRIZE, K? If she doesn't drown the cat - no big friggin deal. Consider yourselves lucky you can still have spontaneous sex without worrying where you are because if she spews it'll ruin the couch, pew, airplane seat etc etc or wherever you happen to be.


Otherwise, I'd say YES. It was your GSpot that was triggering the orgasms. I guess each to his own but my arm is a LOT bigger than ma-dik and for MOST guys that's a gimmie so I'm not sure what good it is over all giving her the feel that she's being fucked by a rhino when if YOU want to get off she won't be able to tell if you're in her or not after a fisting.

Just my take on that. You can give her the G-Gasms withOUT stretching her all out of shape and leaving her feeling like she's just had twins.
 
I was wondering what she meant by "tried" fisting? Sounded like he more than tried ;)

Hi Mr. G!
 
I was wondering what she meant by "tried" fisting? Sounded like he more than tried ;)

Hi Mr. G!

I'm wondering how much internal damage was done with the "hard and fast" fisting :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've never been fisted, but would have thought that slow and gentle would be the way to go.....:confused:
 
I agree

Hard and fast using a THUMB on the G is a good thing. Even that can get carried away and produce a kicked in the gut feeling and cramps the next day so caution is ALWAYS advisable.

A BABY comes down the birth canal usually agonizingly slowly. Some animals give birth and it's almost a sneeze but we don't have to get up and run for our lives within 2 minutes of arriving in this world so our plumbing is vastly different.

HARD and FAST FISTING sounds absurd on an anatomical and safety level. The abdomen and lower chest cavity are full of "stuff" - NONE of which takes kindly to getting punched. A good punch in the stomach can make ya puke, rupture spleens, tear solar plexus muscles and all that viscera that holds ones intestines IN PLACE - baaad stuff. FAST and HARD fisting is like punching but from INSIDE.

I know there are some out there who go waaay overboard when it comes to "safe" sex. Pushing bounds and limits CAN be fun sometimes but, and I'll say this mostly for the newbies who read stuff that is very likely complete fantasy derived BULLSHIT and say, " ummm let's try that tonight, hun." Be VERY VERY careful. The human vagina is designed for slow passage of a BABY a few times a lifetime. It and the surrounding organs & muscles are NOT designed for sex with a seizuring Rhino.
 
I'm wondering how much internal damage was done with the "hard and fast" fisting :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've never been fisted, but would have thought that slow and gentle would be the way to go.....:confused:

That post really disturbed me. I know how little in a car accident can caused permanent internal damage and that was coming from outside!
 
This past summer, I experienced a new lover (for the first time in almost 20 yrs) and a new sexual 'technique' that brought me a sensation that leads me to believe that I came close to the G-Spot orgasm...

My new lover tried fisting me hard and deep and fast and I swear I had an almost 2 hour orgasm....not much squirting but a f#*king good time none the less.

Is it possible that the fisting technique I experienced could lead to a G-Spot orgasm?

I think more research is definately necessary in this area....I'll follow this thread and hope for opinions from others who have tried this technique

;) Nora ;)

Several worries with this post in the hard & fast :eek: I hope that this was after easing the fist in first, others have commented of the possible damage that cold hard & fast can cause.

I have tried to fist several ladies over the years but all seem to cum a plenty before & can get past all fingers & only the thumb left out & that is working the clit anyway.

Did you have the feeling of needing to pee? a norm with G spotting although with a fist in your pussy I'd think the wanting to pee could well happen with just that.

"Almost 2 hour orgasm" I've been able to have a lady orgasming for an hour with just 2 fingers leaving her twitching & shaking for a long while after a G spot orgasm.

Fisting leading to a G spot orgasm is possible as any stimulation that works for you on your G spot would.

Keep the research cumming & don't forget to let us know how it's going for you.

Like you so many ladies have no idea that they have a G spot & the joy I get when they are having their very first is a real pleasure in my life, the squirting is an added bonus & varies with each orgasm.
 
At the risk of sounding like a broken record ...

I'm going to reiterate.

Newbies and the terminally ignorant (NOT an insult - just those of you out there who are not experienced or had a somewhat repressed youth and just never learned some of these things) puleeaase remember that just because you read something here does NOT mean the person or couple have actually done it or it has worked. There si no way we can validate a claim or recommend ANYTHING as universally pleasurable for everybody who tries it. We're all different. What it comes down to is use your common sense. If something seems way out there (fisting ferinstance) like your woman's uterus is Ali's sparring partner ... you're in for a possibly tragic shock.

You take some skinny young thang who hasn't calved half a dozen times and try the ""HARD AND FAST" fisting and chances are good she will BLEED TO DEATH internally or be permanently steralized by tearing her fallopian tubes.

Some morons forget that what they write as sexual FICTION somebody else may read as a HOW TO. SO just be careful. STart off with the Gspot Technique and carefully progress if you want to try other stuff. Feed-back. Communicate.

The other thing is ... if you can make her orgasm for 1 or 2 hours straight I'd say you're both winners. If she doesn't squirt, so what? Just consider that some women go their entire lives without ever - EVER - having an orgasm. Sad but eith a few fairly simple Techniques that are discussed in here you can (usually) give her 20 - 40 - 80 - 100 or more orgasms a session or one almost continuous orgasm for an hour or more. THAT to me is the objective or should be - not basing everything on female ejaculation. If she does, cool. For a couple though it is an unbelievably GOOD feeling to both the recipient and the giver. As Gil said, there is NO better feeling of JOY and satisfaction than driving your woman to that state of bliss and exhaustion.
 
I just want to point out that the amount of fluid can vary depending on time of the month, mood, how hydrated you are....

There are times when I gush buckets, others not so much. And Gil's doing the same thing each time. I still get a lot of pleasure from it, no matter how much fluid there is. There seems to be more when he's been teasing me for a while though ;) :D
 
ok, so i tried this for the first time recently...i had gotten close before but not like this. i did it alone first, because i was embarassed my gf might think i was peeing on her, though i know it is not the case. so after trying this which gave me one of the best orgasms EVER, i couldnt seem to get enough. when by myself, i like to lay on my back and use two fingers to keep fantastically firm moving pressure on my G spot while i use my other hand to massage my clit and kind of keep the mound of nerves between my two fingers. so good. anyhoo, the first time i did it i had seven orgasms, which beat out my record of two before, and it only served to make me hornier. so i decided to try and seduce my gf that night, but was rejected. i woke up still wet and tried again, but again was put off. so i brought myself to orgasm four more times that morning. that night however, i convinced my gf to try this with me, and having her do it was that much more erotic. that was my number one orgasm of all time. it helped that we had a little play fighting and restraint going on. though i was slightly embarrased at just how wet i got. there was a huge puddle underneath me and i visibly squirted when i came. she was incredibly turned on by that. it was really hot. thanks for the tips and to everyone's stories that gave me the courage to try this. i have always been afraid of peeing during sex before, because i sometimes feel like i am going to and i get really wet.
 
ok, so i tried this for the first time recently...i had gotten close before but not like this. i did it alone first, because i was embarassed my gf might think i was peeing on her, though i know it is not the case. so after trying this which gave me one of the best orgasms EVER, i couldnt seem to get enough. when by myself, i like to lay on my back and use two fingers to keep fantastically firm moving pressure on my G spot while i use my other hand to massage my clit and kind of keep the mound of nerves between my two fingers. so good. anyhoo, the first time i did it i had seven orgasms, which beat out my record of two before, and it only served to make me hornier. so i decided to try and seduce my gf that night, but was rejected. i woke up still wet and tried again, but again was put off. so i brought myself to orgasm four more times that morning. that night however, i convinced my gf to try this with me, and having her do it was that much more erotic. that was my number one orgasm of all time. it helped that we had a little play fighting and restraint going on. though i was slightly embarrased at just how wet i got. there was a huge puddle underneath me and i visibly squirted when i came. she was incredibly turned on by that. it was really hot. thanks for the tips and to everyone's stories that gave me the courage to try this. i have always been afraid of peeing during sex before, because i sometimes feel like i am going to and i get really wet.

What has happened to this thread?

Has everone read it & to busy using what they have learn to post?

Vixen so glad your enjoying your orgasms & hope you'll keep exploring other methods of G spotting.

I love the taste of the fluids, one of the joys of life.
 
I know I keep reading this thread no matter what. It's always fun to hear about the adventures people have with g-spotting. My next challenge is to be able to do it to myself, but I have short fingers and I can't quite reach, so I guess I will have to use one of my toys I bought just for this purpose. One I've had successfully used on me, so I know the shape is right. I guess I just have to keep trying and keep a towel handy, just in case.
 
Back
Top