Here's How Donald Trump Could Become President

Status
Not open for further replies.
What specifically makes you say that?

Where do I start? Try being a single mom with only a high school education, holding down two jobs trying to raise your two kids and three of your sister's kids, working night and day, dog tired with no way to improve your situation. There are millions of Americans in this bad a situation, or worse. At least hundreds of millions of people worldwide, maybe more than a billion, in even worse situations.

I could go on about a lot of things, but it would be pointless.

Where do I start? Try being a single mom with only a high school education, holding down two jobs trying to raise your two kids and three of your sister's kids, working night and day, dog tired with no way to improve your situation. There are millions of Americans in this bad a situation, or worse. At least hundreds of millions of people worldwide, maybe more than a billion, in even worse situations.

I could go on about a lot of things, but it would be pointless.

At what point in history was being a single Mom ever a thing that was going to work out for you? Tell me the point in history when this woman would have been even where she is now instead of essentially forced to marry?

When it looks like we're circling the drain, maybe it's you.

If that's just your way of asking if I think he's onto something, yes, I think he is. And that one time he missed probably wasn't really a miss.

When someone predicts a 99% chance that something will happen I'd run like hell.

I guess we'll find out in November how accurate he is.

At what point in history was being a single Mom ever a thing that was going to work out for you? Tell me the point in history when this woman would have been even where she is now instead of essentially forced to marry?

At what point in history have we had more single moms than now?

Last night at about three AM I couldn't sleep and felt a little hungry so decided to go get something to eat at a restaurant. I was the only customer in the place so the waitress sat down to talk with me while I ate. I've talked with her before some, but don't really know her. I know she is a single mom raising two kids of her own and three of her sister's kids as well. She has two jobs. I don't know what her other job is.

Ordinarily, I would never do this in the real world, but I discussed last night's political results with her. It was interesting to see how much she knew about politics, and how much she didn't know.

This country is in a hell of a mess, and people don't know what the fuck to do about it.

That's why I want the Trump train wreck. The entire political system might derail and they'll finally have to fix it.
Order out of chaos.

At what point in history have we had more single moms than now?

I can find no reliable numbers, I'll assume your correct and that it's higher now than previously. That's one thing.

You'd be wrong.

Really? You can find numbers at all cus I can't imagine that the thousands of widows following those to conflicts didn't put a major bump in the numbers. And again part of this problem is that women are independent now. Once upon a time that was just time to get married no more choice in the matter.

I can find no reliable numbers, I'll assume your correct and that it's higher now than previously. That's one thing.

Really? You can find numbers at all cus I can't imagine that the thousands of widows following those to conflicts didn't put a major bump in the numbers. And again part of this problem is that women are independent now. Once upon a time that was just time to get married no more choice in the matter.

It's perfectly obvious women are much more likely now to have children out of wedlock than in previous generations, but even if that weren't true the population of the country, and of the world, dwarfs what it was in 1919 or 1945.

There's really no point in discussing this shit here. It's a waste of time.

Good luck getting him to actually back up his assertions, any of them.

It's perfectly obvious women are much more likely now to have children out of wedlock than in previous generations, but even if that weren't true the population of the country, and of the world, dwarfs what it was in 1919 or 1945.

There's really no point in discussing this shit here. It's a waste of time.

Something being obvious and something being true are not really the same thing. It is obvious that crime is going up despite us being at a 30 year low and seeming to still be on the decline.

It is obvious that there are more wars going on in the world today even though no two industrialized nations have met on the field in over 70 years. Hell even major proxy wars (Vietnam, Korea, Russia v Afghanistan) for the moment seem to be a thing of the past. What we're left with is a world so fucking safe that people THINK these children who given a thousand years could never land a quality blow on us is a big deal.

Life expectancy (unless you're a white male between 25-40 I believe) is at an all time low.

We may have miles left to go for blacks, gays, and women in this country but gays can marry and serve in the military. Women can serve in the military and have a modicum of respect. For all the (well deserved) gnashing of teeth over police killings and brutality I have no fear of my house being attacked and only minimal of my (well my folks) church being burned down. No burning crosses on lawns or anything like that.

The income/wealth gap is a problem and one that needs to be addressed. But we ARE talking about a world where poor people have cell phones and fridges and the like.

Small Pox, Polio, Measels, Mumps, Rubella the occasional really bad strain of flu used to do the kind of damage in the US that we can only imagine happening in third world fuckholes nobody gives a shit about today.

All in all we've got First World Problems. It's not that a FWP isn't a problem but lets not get all hellfire and brimstone.

ATTN

Coloreds

Fags

Gimpz

Trannies

Loonx

aka, LOSER DUMZ

in case you have any question on Trump

look at what teh CHINKS sad today, they are shitting bricks and take Trump seriously

children born to single mothers

Simple. Almost 70 % of back births today are to single unwed mothers. The percentage for all children is 48%. I can find no numbers for after the war but I think classing a woman giving birth to a child after her husband and the father was killed fighting your freedom is hardly the same as what is going on today. And yes there were children born because people felt alone and scared and just need someone to love before shipping out to the unknown. Again hardly the same thing as seeing how many babies one can spawn to different girls up and down the block.

But given how many people live together and aren't married that particular number isn't great. But like I said, okay that's one horrible thing. Though I'm not sure I'd trade it for shotgun weddings and women feeling they had no choice.

The idea that the country is in a helluva mess is mostly media hype. That aside most people simply don't have the time or energy to dedicate to any sort of real research on most political issues.

Not only that, but if some liberal were running for President on a motto of "Make America Great Again," with the clear implication that it's not great right this minute, the Trumps of the world, the Fox News Channel etc. would spend weeks talking about nothing else but his or her alleged America-hating.

Trump and his voters love a certain idea of America, but they seem to have massive contempt for the America that actually exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back