Here's How Donald Trump Could Become President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaine creeps me out....he smiles way to much

hillary-clinton-50-points-ahead-640x480_zpsns4ubkjg.jpg

In a time when visual media rules, Hillary has off-putting mannerisms and delivery.

And she's still going to clean up on election day because Republicans have willed themselves to have quite possibly the worst candidate, ever.

Will they keep complaining about Hillary, or will they finally start rightfully blaming themselves? I think it'll be the former, which is more good news for Dems. :cool:

You haven't had anything right in a while. I'm asking for you to provide a citation for what you claimed.

So I was right and you want me to provide citation that Trump didn't force POTUS to come up with his B-cert.

LOL I'm sorry I can't cite the negative of which you failed to prove.

But there is evidence.

1) Trump isn't in prison.

2) The SS didn't kill Trump.

3) There isn't a single shred of evidence Trump forced POTUS, you couldn't even come up with any.

Trump didn't force Obama to do a god damn thing. Trump asked, Obama obliged.

Last edited:
So I was right and you want me to provide citation that Trump didn't force POTUS to come up with his B-cert.

LOL I'm sorry I can't cite the negative of which you failed to prove.

But there is evidence.

1) Trump isn't in prison.

2) The SS didn't kill Trump.

3) There isn't a single shred of evidence Trump forced POTUS, you couldn't even come up with any.

Trump didn't force Obama to do a god damn thing. Trump asked, Obama obliged.

It's amazing that you keep posting points that have been refuted over and over again. Trump is the ultimate insider and has admitted such. Who else could get away with. Like you said, Trump has done all of this, and isn't in jail.

* Not paying federal taxes for 20 years.
* Raping a woman
* Bribing a public official
* Using a charity as a slush fund

Keep playing the semantics game. If you want to say Trump asked, that's fine, my point still stands, Trump was the one who got Obama to release his birth certificate. Lots of people asked and Obama said no to them, but Obama didn't say no to Trump.

Oh...

My dog's better than your dog!
My dog's better than yours!
My dog eats contributions!
My dog's better than yours!

It's amazing that you keep posting points that have been refuted over and over again.

You haven't refuted anything.

You tried to pass off Obama's voluntary actions as Trump using force.

Trump is the ultimate insider and has admitted such. Who else could get away with. Like you said, Trump has done all of this, and isn't in jail.

* Raping a woman

All completely irrelevant to weather or not Trump used force to MAKE Obama produce a birth certificate.

You claim that he forced Obama, prove it or admit Trump didn't force Obama to do shit.

Also none of those things are proof Trump is a political insider.

If were an insider he wouldn't be bribing anybody, people would be bribing him. ;)

Keep playing the semantics game. If you want to say Trump asked, that's fine, my point still stands, Trump was the one who got Obama to release his birth certificate. Lots of people asked and Obama said no to them, but Obama didn't say no to Trump.

Hardly. You haven't proven that Trump forced Obama to do shit.

The fact that Obama FREELY CHOSE to produce his cert for Trump isn't proof of the use of force by Trump.

You still don't seem to understand the difference between force and consent.

Let me help you with that.

Force
fôrs/Submit
noun
strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement.
"he was thrown backward by the force of the explosion"
synonyms: strength, power, energy, might, effort, exertion; More
coercion or compulsion, especially with the use or threat of violence.
"they ruled by law and not by force"
synonyms: coercion, compulsion, constraint, duress, oppression, harassment, intimidation, threats; More
verb
make a way through or into by physical strength; break open by force.
"they broke into Fred's house and forced every cupboard door with ax or crowbar"
synonyms: break open, burst open, knock down, smash down, kick in
"the door had to be forced"
make (someone) do something against their will.
"she was forced into early retirement"

Consent

con·sent
kənˈsent/Submit
noun
permission for something to happen or agreement to do something.

Last edited:
It's amazing that you keep posting points that have been refuted over and over again. Trump is the ultimate insider and has admitted such. Who else could get away with. Like you said, Trump has done all of this, and isn't in jail.

* Raping a woman

Didn't Trump offer to give a few million to Obama's charity of choice if he produced a birth certificate? Did Obama ever collect? He should.

You haven't refuted anything.

You tried to pass off Obama's voluntary actions as Trump using force.

All completely irrelevant to weather or not Trump used force to MAKE Obama produce a birth certificate.

You claim that he forced Obama, prove it or admit Trump didn't force Obama to do shit.

Also none of those things are proof Trump is a political insider.

If were an insider he wouldn't be bribing anybody, people would be bribing him. ;)

Hardly. You haven't proven that Trump forced Obama to do shit.

The fact that Obama FREELY CHOSE to produce his cert for Trump isn't proof of the use of force by Trump.

You still don't seem to understand the difference between force and consent.

Let me help you with that.

Force
fôrs/Submit
noun
synonyms: coercion, compulsion, constraint, duress, oppression, harassment, intimidation, threats; More
verb
"they broke into Fred's house and forced every cupboard door with ax or crowbar"

Consent

con·sent
kənˈsent/Submit
noun

I understand your troubles with the English language, so I'll again refer you to the citation I proved for you in post 4927.

Trump had to "try" to get Obama to release his birth certificate. If he had just asked and Obama gave it up it wouldn't have been in the news as long as it did.

I understand your troubles with the English language, so I'll again refer you to the citation I proved for you in post 4927.

Trump had to "try" to get Obama to release his birth certificate. If he had just asked and Obama gave it up it wouldn't have been in the news as long as it did.

"try" = proof of force applied to POTUS?

LMFAO!!!

As long as POTUS had the option to tell Trump to fuck off, which he did....he wasn't forced, he consented.

Do you have this hard of a time with sex vs. rape?:confused:

Since you still don't get it.

Force
fôrs/Submit
noun
verb

Consent
con·sent
kənˈsent/Submit
noun

Last edited:
Didn't Trump offer to give a few million to Obama's charity of choice if he produced a birth certificate? Did Obama ever collect? He should.

I believe it was 5. it should be a campaign issue now that Trump has acknowledged Obama's birth certificate.

The ability to keep a promise should matter in an election.

Didn't Hillary promise to both abolish student and provide free college by taxing Wall Street? I believed Bernie when he said that, but since Hillary gets a 1/4 million dollars per speech from them, I am puzzled how that is going to work. Anybody?

I believe it was 5. it should be a campaign issue now that Trump has acknowledged Obama's birth certificate.

Didn't Hillary promise to both abolish student and provide free college by taxing Wall Street? I believed Bernie when he said that, but since Hillary gets a 1/4 million dollars per speech from them, I am puzzled how that is going to work. Anybody?

Same way GMO labeling, Healthcare reform, ending the wars in the middle east and restoring the civil rights evil Bush destroyed....toss them right the fuck out the window.

She won't do shit, we will get more war, reduced economic opportunities, more wealth inequality and more civil unrest.

She's just told her donors that she has no intention of doing that and that Bernie voters are delusional.

;)

I wonder if they will believe now that she is lying to them, which in politics goues under the euphemism of "pandering."

"try" = proof of force applied to POTUS?

LMFAO!!!

As long as POTUS had the option to tell Trump to fuck off, which he did....he wasn't forced, he consented.

Do you have this hard of a time with sex vs. rape?:confused:

Since you still don't get it.

Force
fôrs/Submit
noun
verb

Consent
con·sent
kənˈsent/Submit
noun

Again, lots of people asked and Obama said no. The only one who got Obama to release his certificate was Trump. Whether you say ask or force, the point still stands.

Lol, and what was this force?

*chuckle*

Any threat against a President results in a more thorough anal exam than a proctologist can perform.

Did he hold a gun to his head?

Did he threaten to not fund Democrats pols?

What is this force? A Putin-esque judo hold (on a black man's balls*)...

* A Jerkin Crocus reference (see Mott, the Hoople)

Lol, and what was this force?

*chuckle*

Any threat against a President results in a more thorough anal exam than a proctologist can perform.

Did he hold a gun to his head?

Did he threaten to not fund Democrats pols?

What is this force? A Putin-esque judo hold (on a black man's balls*)...

* A Jerkin Crocus reference (see Mott, the Hoople)

It was probably the investigators he sent to Hawaii who found interesting things.

Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency
Online archive from April 2007 by publishing agency Acton & Dystel has Mr Obama's birthplace listed as Kenya - two months after he announced he was running for president
The same online archive dated two weeks later in April 2007 has changed the current U.S president's birthplace to Hawaii
President Obama published Hawaiian birth certificate last year in hopes to end 'birther' theories
This follows the discovery of a 1991 booklet from Acton & Dystel announcing that the Democrat was ‘born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ouncing-bid-U-S-presidency.html#ixzz4LxuoDDdv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The April 3rd 2007 listing from Mr Obama's literary agents Acton & Dystel touts the then-Democratic junior senator from Illinois as 'born in Kenya'

The April 3rd 2007 listing from Mr Obama's literary agents Acton & Dystel touts the then-Democratic junior senator from Illinois as 'born in Kenya'
However, the next available listing online at web.archive.org is from April 21 2007 and the future president's biography has changed to state that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and not Kenya.

By the time the biography was changed Mr Obama had been sitting in the U.S senate for two years.
This new information comes as the row over Mr Obama’s heritage was reignited by the discovery of a 1991 booklet boldly announcing that the Democrat was ‘born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.’

Just over two weeks later on April 21 2007 the same listing from Acton & Dystel has the future President Obama's biography stating that he was born in Hawaii
Just over two weeks later on April 21 2007 the same listing from Acton & Dystel has the future President Obama's biography stating that he was born in Hawaii

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ouncing-bid-U-S-presidency.html#ixzz4Lxv1ubPr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It could have been.

If it were and Trump got away with blackmailing POTUS without so much as a whimper ever coming out about it then Trump is clearly more competent and capable than anyone gives him credit for. Having POTUS's balls in a pair of vice grips that tight is something a truly microscopic number of people, if anyone at all, could pull off.

Do you have any evidence of this? I'd love to see it, I would immediately become an ardent Trump supporter.

How could it have been?

Blackmail.

Last edited:
when it suited him

NIGGER had no problem saying he was Kenyan born

he changed it only when he started to run for NOTUS

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back