Oh Que!

No, you were right with your first impression. When you entered it was actually about the adorable pit bulls and the nefarious ants. Not quite a tale for the ages as the ant and the grasshopper, but a fun story, none the less.

The subtext of that story is that I was wearing flip-flops and it is getting a bit nippley in Jezzi's neck of the woods.

Nippley? It was 48 when I got up and we are going to reach a high of 53!
 
I got the grip Aella if you need it. Que was talking about my mother, everybody knows I don't play with moms. Wanna take him out?

Yeah? Yo Momma so dumb, she make hashtag look smart.
 
Okay, I'm giving up again til I get home


Shopping cannot be disturbed by message boards and lunch is over
 
You moms so fat she almost need that fourth digit before the hashtag 987#s
 
Puppies always help...

attachment.php

I just stopped by because of the puppies.
Then stayed for the fight.

I prefer puppies. Even ants are better.
Btw, we used to trap ants with salt. Supposedly they don't like to cross it much.
 
Last edited:
*loads gun*
All day long I resisted the slight urge to peek in this thread. Then....
*pulls trigger*
 
For Christ's sake, Que, get back in here and spar with Smoot so I can sneak out the back door.
 
Holy catshit Catwoman, I go to bed come home from a hard half morning's work and it's up to page 4 already.

And who was saying it wouldn't get past 3 or 4 posts?:)

(looks at Jezzi)
 
Back
Top