Oh Que!

I hope you get better Soon! I've been loading up on preventative! Still sneezing every morning.

And sleep? That's a good one. Someone I must have accidentally woke up followed me to the living room a little while after I got up and asked me if I knew it was 5 am. I told him yes, I slept in. I'm up every couple hours and consider myself lucky when I can actually fall asleep again!

Better today - did finally sleep last night and a nap today. Of course, now that I am feeling a little better I want to do stuff, but I'm forcing myself to wait until tomorrow - give it a full day of rest.

Better today - did finally sleep last night and a nap today. Of course, now that I am feeling a little better I want to do stuff, but I'm forcing myself to wait until tomorrow - give it a full day of rest.

That is good to hear! Did you follow through?

That is good to hear! Did you follow through?

I did! I even slept fully through the night for the first time last night. Getting ready to go pick up groceries soon (ordered online) and then will set up the three when we get back. I'm going to try to keep it to just that today and not go full out.

My sister (the doctor) was a little worried on Friday when she heard my cough - so I really am trying to force myself to rest as much as possible. But if I don't get the tree up today I will have to wait two weeks again since there is no way I'll do it during the week.

Hope you got some sleep yourself, pretty lady!

I got his seed in the mail yesterday! :D;)

( thank you Dave! I was so excited to get post from you, I still haven't posted my lot, I promise I will asap)

Glad you got them! I was concerned. I'll have a better selection next year. Happy gardening (eventually...)

I did! I even slept fully through the night for the first time last night. Getting ready to go pick up groceries soon (ordered online) and then will set up the three when we get back. I'm going to try to keep it to just that today and not go full out.

My sister (the doctor) was a little worried on Friday when she heard my cough - so I really am trying to force myself to rest as much as possible. But if I don't get the tree up today I will have to wait two weeks again since there is no way I'll do it during the week.

Hope you got some sleep yourself, pretty lady!

Did you the tree and? I want to see it!

I am the happiest I have been in a very long time! I got the apartment.

I'm going to start moving this weekend...

Well one load down!

Happy for you! No appliances waiting to be tossed on the truck, I hope. If there are, don't tell anyone until they arrive to help you! I remember being nearly crushed by a runaway fridge on a dolly.

You all are a bunch of regular comedians I need a vacation from work so I can finish unpacking

He has you pulling a plow?

Neighhhh!

Ummm, no. He knocked a shit ton of snow onto the sidewalk I had just finished shoveling and I gave him the look. I turned my back and started something else, he decided to "help" by coming in close to back drag and got a little too close. I did not realize how hard he hit me and he did not even realize he did it til I told him two driveways later

Back