Calling men who like wet panties!

Littlekittenn

Really Experienced
I know it's just not myself that enjoys being played with in my thing little panties. I've just realized that it's probably my biggest fetish ;) to have a man tease my little pussy by tracing his fingers over my panties just makes me so wet! Having him push the fabric slightly inside.. Mmm I'm just making myself so wet writing this ;) I love to grind my clit against my panties until I cum too! Any men that would love to chat feel free to message me! Of even add me at annieh570 on yahoo messenger!

I like to use my dick and grind it against your panty clad pussy making them wet feeling the silky soft underwear as it slides and caresses my throbing rod!

I know it's just not myself that enjoys being played with in my thing little panties. I've just realized that it's probably my biggest fetish ;) to have a man tease my little pussy by tracing his fingers over my panties just makes me so wet! Having him push the fabric slightly inside.. Mmm I'm just making myself so wet writing this ;) I love to grind my clit against my panties until I cum too! Any men that would love to chat feel free to message me! Of even add me at annieh570 on yahoo messenger!

This works for me.

sounds like fun how can i assit you

My fingers sliding over your panties, feeling your soft pussy lips and your clit beginning to get hard. Hearing you moan as my fingers circle your clit and feeling your panties become wet.

love to have you sitting in my lap in just your panties. leaning back against my chest my hands fondling your tits and tracing the lines of your pussy thru your thin panties feeling them getting wet as i play with you my hard cock throbing between your legs. i press it against you entrance and push it insides you you panties between us. I'll strum your clit as i hold you down against me as our hips move together. not stopping till i make you cum all over my dick wrapped in your thin silky wet panties!

The slight gasp and shudder as you feel my fingers slip between your legs, the sensual simmering tension reaching a cresendo as they lightly circle up your inner thighs. The touch so soft yet just enough tease, your breathing beginning to quicken as the eager anticipation builds, butterflies fluttering in your stomach as you feel your senses respond in kind.

My fingers teasing the lace of your panties, gently working back and forth, tracing the petals of your delicate flower beneath the material. The gentle rhythm, gliding against the length of your slit, your body squirming and writhing as you begin to let go. Toying with the material that becomes damper with each second, your desire weeping from your aching cunt, seeping into the lace that I press against you, the playful pressure as I tempt a lace covered finger between your moist pussy lips, teasing the velvety heaven within.

Eyes closed, head thrown back, lost to the sensations that ripple through you, the steady pant interlaced with whimpers and mewls of delight. My touch driving you wild, your panties on the verge of saturation as my fingers leave on the verge of submission and then they are gone.

Your eyes opening in surprise only to see me slip between your legs, my mouth falling upon you, tasting your hunger through the delicate fabric. Your moan accompanying your head falling back upon the bed. Eagerly devouring and savouring, your scent only adding fuel to my craving, my tongue lapping against you through your lace panties, feeling you buck and writhe with increased vigor. Your gasps soon blurring into one as you feel my tongue, engulfed in your wet panties, slip between your pussy lips, an orgasmic cry escaping your lips as you teeter on the edge as I gorge on your dripping wet sex....

I love rubbing my cock against your panties until… OH NO, What the hell is that All over my dick?? Oh, of course, it's SPAM! How could I have not recognized it?

Look if we were playing that game... yeah sure okay; but sooner than later your little wet panties are coming off or pushed to the side and my now very aroused cock is going to fuck you until there is a new level of wetness in your pussy at which point you can put your underwear back in place.

Be serious How do you eat candy without unwrapping it?

love to have you sitting in my lap in just your panties. leaning back against my chest my hands fondling your tits and tracing the lines of your pussy thru your thin panties feeling them getting wet as i play with you my hard cock throbing between your legs. i press it against you entrance and push it insides you you panties between us. I'll strum your clit as i hold you down against me as our hips move together. not stopping till i make you cum all over my dick wrapped in your thin silky wet panties!

The hottest thing I've ever read! This got me so wet and horny. I'm just fantasizing about it now ;) please PM me and add me on yahoo messenger. My little tight panties will be waiting..

I've always loved to tease someone through her wet panties..feeling the warmth and wetness build, teasing, rubbing, circling with my fingers and eventually replacing them with my lips... kissing and sucking her wet pussy through the soaked material... mmmm

wow is all I can say.....this is one of my biggest turn ons making a woman all excited and seeing how wet I can make her panties. My wife knows I have a panty fetish but doesnt play along to much. I also love smelling worn panties. Id love to chat sometime.

wow is all I can say.....this is one of my biggest turn ons making a woman all excited and seeing how wet I can make her panties. My wife knows I have a panty fetish but doesnt play along to much. I also love smelling worn panties. Id love to chat sometime.

Feel free to add me on yahoo then! ;) @annieh570

cum shove your dripping wet panty clad pussy in my face and let me eat you out till you soak my face in your sweet nectar

The slight gasp and shudder as you feel my fingers slip between your legs, the sensual simmering tension reaching a cresendo as they lightly circle up your inner thighs. The touch so soft yet just enough tease, your breathing beginning to quicken as the eager anticipation builds, butterflies fluttering in your stomach as you feel your senses respond in kind.

My fingers teasing the lace of your panties, gently working back and forth, tracing the petals of your delicate flower beneath the material. The gentle rhythm, gliding against the length of your slit, your body squirming and writhing as you begin to let go. Toying with the material that becomes damper with each second, your desire weeping from your aching cunt, seeping into the lace that I press against you, the playful pressure as I tempt a lace covered finger between your moist pussy lips, teasing the velvety heaven within.

Eyes closed, head thrown back, lost to the sensations that ripple through you, the steady pant interlaced with whimpers and mewls of delight. My touch driving you wild, your panties on the verge of saturation as my fingers leave on the verge of submission and then they are gone.

Your eyes opening in surprise only to see me slip between your legs, my mouth falling upon you, tasting your hunger through the delicate fabric. Your moan accompanying your head falling back upon the bed. Eagerly devouring and savouring, your scent only adding fuel to my craving, my tongue lapping against you through your lace panties, feeling you buck and writhe with increased vigor. Your gasps soon blurring into one as you feel my tongue, engulfed in your wet panties, slip between your pussy lips, an orgasmic cry escaping your lips as you teeter on the edge as I gorge on your dripping wet sex....
That was so hot!!! Your writing and imagery impressive, thanks for the luscious memory.

I can imagine us sitting in a theater, watching some movie that isn't worth our time. I reach up under your skirt and you feel my fingers slide up your thigh to your sweet pussy. You try to push my arm away, but then you see the lust in my eyes and realize that there is nothing you can do to stop me. Besides, you don't want to.

My finger traces the lips of your pussy, the cloth of your panties now dampening. I keep playing very softly, occasionally letting my finger cross where I know your love button to be. I start stroking you up and down, your panties getting wetter and wetter. You try not to make a sound as I massage that special spot. Your nipples get harder, begging to be released. But it is only my single finger that plays with you.

You stifle your moans as I press my finger against you, shaking it quickly, until you cum in your panties, soaking them.

I smile, bringing my finger to my lips and tasting you.

As we leave the theater, I watch you walk in front of me, your wetness glistening against your legs, and I love the fact that you are going to make me pay for what I've done.

So worth it...

I can imagine us sitting in a theater, watching some movie that isn't worth our time. I reach up under your skirt and you feel my fingers slide up your thigh to your sweet pussy. You try to push my arm away, but then you see the lust in my eyes and realize that there is nothing you can do to stop me. Besides, you don't want to.

My finger traces the lips of your pussy, the cloth of your panties now dampening. I keep playing very softly, occasionally letting my finger cross where I know your love button to be. I start stroking you up and down, your panties getting wetter and wetter. You try not to make a sound as I massage that special spot. Your nipples get harder, begging to be released. But it is only my single finger that plays with you.

You stifle your moans as I press my finger against you, shaking it quickly, until you cum in your panties, soaking them.

I smile, bringing my finger to my lips and tasting you.

As we leave the theater, I watch you walk in front of me, your wetness glistening against your legs, and I love the fact that you are going to make me pay for what I've done.

So worth it...

You just described one of biggest fantasies ;) got me too wet and horny! Would love to try that out sometime..

She doesn't reply back guys....maybe it's a big thing to her to have a long YIM list?!? Don't waste your time here...

I reply back to almost everyone that IMs me or PMs me. I mean, if you're going to send me a lame and boring message.. Of course I'm not going to be interested. What do I even say back?! Sorry, you must have been one..

your clit against my nose

Well, there are two camps here: the wandering finger and the tongue. May I trace your little pussy with my tongue through the thin, wet fabric? By the way, describe your little panties for me (little says a lot however!). We'll do this outside, in a park, since it's such a fine day-- your legs dangling out the door. Maybe we can change places later.

Back