Women of Lit; A simple poll

Females of Lit: A simple question

• Total voters
Are you hetro, Bi or Lesbian?

Late edit:
Sorry, I forgot to add 'Bi Curious', which seems to be a very popular choice, and no way to edit the poll.

So please just leave that in a reply.

Also, if you wish to further qualify your answer:

If you had to choose, which would you prefer in the following: M or F?

(1) One night in a distant city

(2) MF+

(3) Long term relationship

(4) FWB

F
F
M
M

Are you hetro, Bi or Lesbian?

Bisexual.

Late edit:
Sorry, I forgot to add 'Bi Curious', which seems to be a very popular choice, and no way to edit the poll.

So please just leave that in a reply.

Nope; not curious!

Also, if you wish to further qualify your answer:

(1) One night in a distant city =F

(2) MF+=M

(3) Long term relationship=M

(4) FWB
=F

ps
#1 reminded me of the song One Night in Bangkok

Last edited:
1- One night in a distant city
F (sounds like fun!)

2- MF+
F (have not had the pleasure yet, but have had MMF)

3-Long term relationship
M (as is my current SO)

4- FWB
F (as is my current FWB)

(1) One night in a distant city = F

(2) MF+ = M

(3) Long term relationship = M

(4) FWB
= F

And bi curious. If I ever get the chance to fully explore sexuality with another girl I'll be certain on where I stand!

Thanks, keep 'em coming!

Someone asked 'what are you going to do with this information'?

Absolutely nuthin'. ;)

Just an interesting topic to me.

In my RL, everyone is mostly straight, and I don't know anyone that says they are Bi (I don't admit it to others either-topic for another discussion?).

Here, reading the forums, bio's, and through PM's, it seems the number of women are Bi (or Bi-curious) outnumber those that are straight two to one.

So I thought I'd see how big of a sampling I could get to see the demographics of Lit.

Last edited:
well....

Hetero.....love my husband! Although I have occasionally had a woman fantasy pop in my head from time to time.:eek: hehe

In my RL, everyone is mostly straight, and I don't know anyone that says they are Bi (I don't admit it to others either-topic for another discussion?).

Here, reading the forums, bio's, and through PM's, it seems the number of women are Bi (or Bi-curious) outnumber those that are straight two to one.

So I thought I'd see how big of a sampling I could get to see the demographics of Lit.

I've noted the same ... interesting huh

Being bi gives women more choices. For us straight guys, we get picked over a lot. Lol. Women tend to want women more then guys. Oh we'll, there is always my guitar. She's got an hourglass figure. :D

Thanks, keep 'em coming!

Someone asked 'what are you going to do with this information'?

Absolutely nuthin'. ;)

Just an interesting topic to me.

Some don't admit it because they can't, feel ashamed..etc..etc..

This would make a good thread for you to gather information..

I'm openly Bi..it was dark and lonely in that closet, so i opened the door and "came out" LoL :D

:rose:

Having Satisfied My Curiosity, Here's Where I Stand...

(1) One night in a distant city = M

(2) MF+ F

(4) FWB = M

Women are beautiful and making love to a woman was a magical experience for me. That being said, I think it is person-specific for me and therefore I do not qualify as "bi." But I would bring another woman to bed with a male partner, oh yes I would!

(1) One night in a distant city = M

(2) MF+ F

(4) FWB = M

Women are beautiful and making love to a woman was a magical experience for me. That being said, I think it is person-specific for me and therefore I do not qualify as "bi." But I would bring another woman to bed with a male partner, oh yes I would!

And the more I think about it I think I am the flipside to your coin. Hubby is the only man I have been able to tolerate let alone love for any length of time.... Kitty however has been in my life for over a decade now and we are still as much newlyweds as it were since we first hooked up.....

And the more I think about it I think I am the flipside to your coin. Hubby is the only man I have been able to tolerate let alone love for any length of time.... Kitty however has been in my life for over a decade now and we are still as much newlyweds as it were since we first hooked up.....

:rose: Lucky you! :rose:

Back