Now...what is your fantasy? (II)

A lap to put my head in and a hand to stroke my hair. It's an ugly gray and wet day, and I just want to curl up. If he had something he wanted me to wear, I would like that, too.

Ugly gray day here also. Only on the other coast. We could get together in our minds and cuddle on a soft couch. You wearing a long t-shirt, only. A chilled bottle of wine to quench the thirst.

Was at the gym laying on the leg machine n looked up in the mirror. I saw a group of guys just starring at my ass :) I had on pink yoga pants sports bra n cut off t-shirt. I smiled n thought their probably thinking bout how they want to fuck me. I giggled cuz then I was hoping one would come up n slide my pants down slide my thong over pull back my hair n fuck me while his friend puts his cock to my mouth. Mmmmm I was instantly wet. They were to shy even wiggled my ass at them

Was at the gym laying on the leg machine n looked up in the mirror. I saw a group of guys just starring at my ass :) I had on pink yoga pants sports bra n cut off t-shirt. I smiled n thought their probably thinking bout how they want to fuck me. I giggled cuz then I was hoping one would come up n slide my pants down slide my thong over pull back my hair n fuck me while his friend puts his cock to my mouth. Mmmmm I was instantly wet. They were to shy even wiggled my ass at them

wish some horny, fit bitch would wiggle her ass at me in the gym.:)

I'd like to lick a woman's pussy while hubby fucked me from behind and spanked my ass for being so bad. Number one fantasy of all time.

I am thinking two women with myself in a lesbian threesome sounds pretty hot about now!

Right now we would like to try a threesome with another girl and a strap-on. Have the girl help me dp Mrs. Southern and then let them both have their way with me.

After looking at a lot of pics today...

I want a girl on my cock and one on my face

Getting caught masturbating by any woman, (sister, mother, aunt, Teacher, Maid) Starting out with her being a little shocked, but she keeps watching and talking to me, eventually flirting as she starts getting wetter, untill she can't help herself and she has to take my throbbing cock.

Going to an adult novelty shop with her to buy a cock ring and strap-on, and then having her use both on me that same night.

Lying next to my husband, slowly sucking his cock while he talks dirty to me, hearing him describe a fantasy threesome with some woman we both know we are interested in.

Lying next to my husband, slowly sucking his cock while he talks dirty to me, hearing him describe a fantasy threesome with some woman we both know we are interested in.

Lovely, Just want to say, your posts are always hot and inspiring. :)

Having a woman slide her finger up and down my crack with lube and then slide it in as shes sucking my cock.

Just staring out the window at the three young builders next door 2 of whom have taken their shirts off in the sun. I can see the sweat glistening. I'd love to let my tongue and nails do the talking with them....

Just staring out the window at the three young builders next door 2 of whom have taken their shirts off in the sun. I can see the sweat glistening. I'd love to let my tongue and nails do the talking with them....

nice!

I'd like to watch you in action... Very sexy...!

Hmm they're still here. So maybe my fantasy is to give three bj's lol! Id probably end up with lock jaw but what fun!.

Back