Only posting a couple non-nude pics

I thought you all were done with Me. Thanks for the PM! I posted one night after a couple, several Margaritas and then got embarrassed, so thank you for your forgiveness. Xoxoxox PSG

Someone, you know who you are, sent me a pm that really warmed me up, thank you! Thoughts of such activities and tender submitting excites all of me!
as do your pics excite me.. thanks for sharing and coming back to bless us

Wonderful

I missed all the earlier pics but find the last two appealing. You have a beautiful figure and have presented it elegantly. Glad to see you're back.

Again thank you. So, here are a few from last Friday for dinner. Just Norman going out for Date Night.

Last edited:
Glad to see you back

Commented on some of your earlier posts before they "disappeared"! Looking at your body is like fine wine...to be enjoyed slowly.....sipped in small portions...preferably by a fireplace......with no one else around:rose:

After dinner we found that after you take the dress off in the car as directed, it looks even better if worn backwards. Master thought so, do you?

Last edited:
Yes Mr. Shimp thinks so as well..very nice dear

What a fabulous woman! I can tell by those nipples you liked the way the dress was too! Wish I was there to help you out.

Just had a little 'itch' to come out again. Always like nice comments, if you have any?..? Xoxoxox

Nice to see your back...:D
attachment.php

A Reversible Dress!

I have heard about reversible jackets, but never a dress that looks better backwards than forwards! Now you know EXACTLY how to wear it next time!
attachment.php

Thank you! All your suggestions are well noted and possible! I'll try to comply! Xoxo

Last edited:
It's date night! Let's see if I can get Him to take a few pictures??? Xoxoxo

Always hot when you drop back in. Work hard to get some sexy pics taken, just not so hard that he is too distracted to actually take them.

Ok, mission accomplished, but need some time to get them transferred! The anticipation is exciting!

Back