Just thought I'd post some pics.

Hiya H247. Just popped in to say Hi! Sunday's THE day! GO Giants!!! Maybe your Manning will have better luck than mine! ;)

leaving juicy smooches & :kiss:sss for you "sexy" ~ have an exciting Juice Day :D

okay... so your new hunked up ... toned as always body... HOLY SHIT H! Go to the gym much??? Just given ya a bump sayin'... "HAY"... still grinning about yer Giants win??!!!

okay... so your new hunked up ... toned as always body... HOLY SHIT H! Go to the gym much??? Just given ya a bump sayin'... "HAY"... still grinning about yer Giants win??!!!

I'll be grinning for the rest of the week. :D I'm trying to gain some size. It's hard for us old guys. :) I just started working out hard again. Was working too much couldn't get to the gym.

I'll be grinning for the rest of the week. :D I'm trying to gain some size. It's hard for us old guys. :) I just started working out hard again. Was working too much couldn't get to the gym.

bah ha ha... there are plenty o' guys younger than you that don't have the physique you do... ;) just sayin'....

So do we tuck dollars via pay pal? :devil: ;)

Attachments

• photo(23).JPG
    photo(23).JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 110
  • photo(22).JPG
    photo(22).JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 143
  • photo(17).JPG
    photo(17).JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 90
H247 ~ your pictures always present a unique perspective of the male form. Chiseled and sexy as always, my dear. You should be banned from the gym ! Have a GREAT Wednesday!

H247 ~ your pictures always present a unique perspective of the male form. Chiseled and sexy as always, my dear. You should be banned from the gym ! Have a GREAT Wednesday!

Thanks wckd. If I get banned you'll need to help me stay in shape with some sort of exercise. ;)

WOW :p comes & pulls the Jeans all the Way down :D:devil: ~:kiss:~:kiss:

And what then?:D

Thanks wckd. If I get banned you'll need to help me stay in shape with some sort of exercise. ;)

And what then?:D
damn you got me so excited:eek: guess I push you in a Corner, go down on my Knees & start :p:p:devil:

Back