Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only Bollywood song I know I like, and I only ever heard it in the first place because of the Spike Lee movie Inside Man (which doesn't even play like most Spike Lee movies, which is probably why I love the movie so much).

__

My phone went through the laundry... I'm letting it dry out tonight before seeing if it works anymore in the morning, and it is an old phone so that might be all that needs to be done, but I might need a new phone tomorrow...

Apparently the guy who works in one of the stores in my building beneath my office knows the woman I asked out back in December. I really wish I had been looking anywhere but out the window at that moment...

My elder brother (Yes - it is possible to be older than Og!) is in hospital after an operation. At his age he didn't react well and has been in intensive care for a couple of days.

He appears to be recovering now from the chest infection he didn't have when he went in to hospital.

I hope in a couple of days he looks as well as the Duke of Edinburgh did today when the Duke walked out of hospital.

How is your brother, Og?

I have too many projects and ideas.

Update this evening. Surgery site healing well and he is recovering from chest infection. The medics hope to take him off intensive care tomorrow if he has a good night.

This evening's sunset across the road from my house.

attachment.php

Ogg, lovely picture!

Hope your brother is much better today.

Dampy, can we help at all? Or is it to be a secret name. Start a find a name for Dampy thread!
:nana:

TGP, :rose:

Sam, what is Bloomsday?

Bloomsday.

And no, for god's sake, don't start a thread. :eek: It's just a user name I want for creating a profile on a photography website, and all the names I use to identify myself on the internet in my non-Dampy life are used. Sigh. And now I'm debating whether to use my real name. Cannot decide.

Bloomsday.

And no, for god's sake, don't start a thread. :eek: It's just a user name I want for creating a profile on a photography website, and all the names I use to identify myself on the internet in my non-Dampy life are used. Sigh. And now I'm debating whether to use my real name. Cannot decide.

Thank you!

Good luck with the naming. :rose:

I have had this really great idea! (Shut up, HP, don't dissuade me.) Maybe I could re-seal the bath again with the black sealant - and inset plastic jewels in it! Migosh, I think that would look super duper hilarious. It would go most beautifully with the fake gold taps (now peeling) which the last people to own the house had installed.

I have had this really great idea! (Shut up, HP, don't dissuade me.) Maybe I could re-seal the bath again with the black sealant - and inset plastic jewels in it! Migosh, I think that would look super duper hilarious. It would go most beautifully with the fake gold taps (now peeling) which the last people to own the house had installed.

The first thing that came to mind when I saw plastic jewels being inset is that they might poke / scratch in unwanted places. :eek: What? Jewels have sharp edges!

The first thing that came to mind when I saw plastic jewels being inset is that they might poke / scratch in unwanted places. :eek: What? Jewels have sharp edges!

Now don't get excited ;), this will just be round the edge between the bath and the tiles, not in the bath. (See my blogpost on my soon to be launched blog. I am just trying to figure out how to put the Followers button in - any tips anyone?)

Now don't get excited ;), this will just be round the edge between the bath and the tiles, not in the bath. (See my blogpost on my soon to be launched blog. I am just trying to figure out how to put the Followers button in - any tips anyone?)

I just felt it was my duty to warn you. :p

About the followers... I see you're on blogspot. I just tried to add one to my blog and the only way I can see to do this is Layout > Add Gadget > Google+ Followers . It doesn't have an option to add just followers though, and you have to have a Google+ profile to add this gadget. (Here I'm swallowing a rant about how Google is pushing Google+ down my throat in every which way possible :mad: and I'm resisting being taken over by the big bad Google+ ). Try and play around with the gadgets though and you might find a way to do without Google+ maybe?

Damn, and here I thought you two were talking about Vajazzling. :p

My wife does that once in a while, then surprises me with it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back