ginger?

coatcheckgirl

Really Experienced
So, talk to me about ginger.

I haven't ever used it anywhere... but I've heard it can be rather stimulating. Suggestions? Cautions? Instructions for prepping, either the root or ...me?

Thanks all!
ccg

If you are going to put it in your butt - you should start by loosening it through plug or something.

Otherwise, pick a ginger root of appropriate size and wash it very clean. your aim is to peel it completely (because the skin doesn't burn - only the naked flesh of the root).
You can shape it to your liking, I recommend the shape of a thin butt plug with a very wide base, a thinner neck and a slightly thicker body. Make sure not to make the neck too thin - it could break. Not that it's a disaster, but it will make things less enjoyable if you have to go to the toilet and try to push a burning fig out.

You can put your peeled ginger in a bowl of water while you prepare. If you are afraid that too much time has passed - you can take a knife and just scrape the surface of it a bit with knife's edge.

Insert it. You can use water based lube. It will soon provide a warm/burning sensation that many people find pleasant but for others it's painful.

I heard that figging is good for your health.
You can also put it into vagina - it's safe and there shouldn't be any chemical burn.
You should always try anything like that for allergy before you do it. Simply rub a bit of ginger juice onto the inner side of your elbow where the skin is tender. If you get any disturbing reaction within 2 hours - don't put it inside of you.

The ginger wears off in about 20-40 minutes. It stops providing the burn. But you can scrape it with a knife or peel the outer layer and use it again. You can keep peeled ginger in water in the fridge if you want.

If you are going to put it in your butt - you should start by loosening it through plug or something.

Otherwise, pick a ginger root of appropriate size and wash it very clean. your aim is to peel it completely (because the skin doesn't burn - only the naked flesh of the root).
You can shape it to your liking, I recommend the shape of a thin butt plug with a very wide base, a thinner neck and a slightly thicker body. Make sure not to make the neck too thin - it could break. Not that it's a disaster, but it will make things less enjoyable if you have to go to the toilet and try to push a burning fig out.

You can put your peeled ginger in a bowl of water while you prepare. If you are afraid that too much time has passed - you can take a knife and just scrape the surface of it a bit with knife's edge.

Insert it. You can use water based lube. It will soon provide a warm/burning sensation that many people find pleasant but for others it's painful.

I heard that figging is good for your health.
You can also put it into vagina - it's safe and there shouldn't be any chemical burn.
You should always try anything like that for allergy before you do it. Simply rub a bit of ginger juice onto the inner side of your elbow where the skin is tender. If you get any disturbing reaction within 2 hours - don't put it inside of you.

The ginger wears off in about 20-40 minutes. It stops providing the burn. But you can scrape it with a knife or peel the outer layer and use it again. You can keep peeled ginger in water in the fridge if you want.

THANK YOU! I did the requisite googling and found similar info but always like to check with my resident experts!

So, talk to me about ginger.

I haven't ever used it anywhere... but I've heard it can be rather stimulating. Suggestions? Cautions? Instructions for prepping, either the root or ...me?

Thanks all!
ccg

I ;)

Last edited:
Figging is very stimulating. Having a sub carve their own plug from the root knowing the intense sensations to come is enjoyable on its own.

I tried it recently. Although it was nice in the ass, I liked it much better in the pussy. I also cut many small, thin, pieces, made a pile, put them on a piece of foil and sat on them. Oh my!

It does burn and at times got really intense but it left me super horny for over 24 hours. As in, I couldn't have enough orgasms.

I am currently fermenting a piece as I read this can create a stronger burn.

Is ginger more or less intense then Icy Hot?
They are different. Icy-hot is a sharp stinging sensation, it feels less natural. It can also at times feel like it's not heat but intense snipping cold instead because the active ingredient is Menthol. It will also be very reactive if you blow on the area.

Ginger is always heat. It can be burning and it can also be quite pleasant.

A fat plug of ginger root with the appropriately carved base can be amazing in your ass. You get the stretch of a plug and the burn of the ginger. I have also had a ginger sliver put in my urethra. That’s even more intense but I’ve never had make it stay in very long. For those that have not tried it....it’s not barbaric. It’s intense it’s internal and it creates some anxiety if the prep and insertion is executed by a skilled dominant.

They are different. Icy-hot is a sharp stinging sensation, it feels less natural. It can also at times feel like it's not heat but intense snipping cold instead because the active ingredient is Menthol. It will also be very reactive if you blow on the area.

Ginger is always heat. It can be burning and it can also be quite pleasant.

So in that video of the icy hot when they blow air on her pussy that gets the intensity up again rather then calming it down?

So in that video of the icy hot when they blow air on her pussy that gets the intensity up again rather then calming it down?
Yeah. Try to have a menthol candy and then inhaling - your mouth feels MUCH colder as a result, almost too cold.
That's the same idea when you apply menthol anywhere else.

Yeah. Try to have a menthol candy and then inhaling - your mouth feels MUCH colder as a result, almost too cold.

In the video she giggles when they blow so I was thinking it calmed the sensation. Maybe the feeling was too hot and cool was nice. Maybe she just liked it a lot.

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

I've tried a ginger root up my ass...and after the first 30 seconds burning sensation, the result is a lovely warm feeling.

You don't need to practice stretching anything...a ginger root can be cut in half, peeled of any nasty burrs and washed.

It will fit either hole perfectly.

I

Have a big piece in now. It's lighting me up pretty good. I like it. I think sometime I'll get a bigger piece that I can shape properly and wear it in public. Clenching it increases the burn.

I made the mistake of using those menthol eye drops. No, no, no! Not soothing or refreshing at all.

Figging can be intense, for about 15-20 minutes, then it calms down on its own. But everybody is different, so it's good to test this on a sensitive area of your body before hand.

A fig root can be carved into a butt plug or a dildo and inserted anywhere there is sensitive tissue. You can even slice it and place it on nipples or clit, or cut into shapes that can be inserted into the hole in your penis.

Taking precautions so make sure any insertion is not lost, meaning cut it in a way that you can get it out again, by just pulling with your fingers.

A butt plug could be shaped with a section that is inserted into the anus, and then an hourglass is cut into the end where the sphincter muscle grips it, holding it in place. A larger area that stays outside would still have the skin in place, so no accidental touching of the oil can happen.

For the vagina, cut a long enough section that it can be inserted, but just as with the ass, leave a larger section of fig on the outside with skin intact, for a handle to control the inserted section.

I guess there are two schools of thought on the method of carving the skin off. The skin has no oils that create heat so you have to remove all of the skin on anything that will be inserted.

I've heard some say to place the freshly carved plug into water. In my experience, that lessens the pain, because it washes some of the oil away. Once that skin is cut away, that flesh is very potent and the longer the fig sits around, the less potent it will be.

Also, take care when cutting a fig root into any shape. This oil will get on your hands and if you happen to rub your eye or something else where sensitive tissue is present, you are going to feel the pain of the oil that is on your fingers.

For a butt plug, cutting away any skin off everything that's going into the ass, including the hourglass section that will be gripped by the anal spincter. Actually, you might find that you don't need too much length going into the ass, as a lot of the heat will be produced by the hourglass area.

And the more the subject grips the plug in their ass, the more heat it will produce. It's been said that in the Victorian age, slaves had figs inserted into their ass, before a caning session. The mistress didn't like when a slave would clench their ass cheeks, in anticipation of the next blow.

The fig tended to stop that action, because of the pain caused when the ass cheeks were clenched. This added pain increased the punishment for the victim and added to the satisfaction of the Mistress giving the punishment.

You can also reuse a previously used butt plug or vagina insertion. Just wash them off, and just before next use, cut away the outside flesh, as if it's skin, to reveal new flesh with the oil on it. Your only limitation of reusing something is in time, you will have cut away so much that it can no longer be used as an anal plug. Then, it's time to toss this one out and cut a new one.

Fig root should be kept refrigerated and it's even best to be in the freezer. If any mold forms on any area, be sure to cut that area off and discard. The cold feeling from being in the freezer is an added sensation, but the heat will start fairly soon, after it meets with the tender tissues of the inside of ass or vagina.

Test these things out for yourself. For some people, the heat isn't that much. If you experience that, be sure you are leaving the oil on the flesh, touching that freshly cut area as little as possible and inserting as soon as possible after it's been cut.

Last edited:
I tried it recently. Although it was nice in the ass, I liked it much better in the pussy. I also cut many small, thin, pieces, made a pile, put them on a piece of foil and sat on them. Oh my!

It does burn and at times got really intense but it left me super horny for over 24 hours. As in, I couldn't have enough orgasms.

I am currently fermenting a piece as I read this can create a stronger burn.

Sounds quite interesting. I wonder if it's possible to for use by men, somehow. ;)

Sounds quite interesting. I wonder if it's possible to for use by men, somehow. ;)

Of course it is. Not by me, though! :eek:

If you feel daring, any sensitive tissue on your body should feel it. Of course, the asshole...women's assholes are no different than men's, in that way. and I don't want to be the one to suggest you cut a piece and shove it down the hole in your cock.

The issue would be not to shove some down there and have it break off inside. You'd be making a visit to the ER and that can be embarrassing...and also expensive.

I'm more in tune with applications on a woman's body :)devil:), you understand. But, if you can somehow get the oils down there, you'll feel it. Just don't blame me, if you start crying for your mamma.

I just Googled "essence of ginger root" and got quite a few different brands. But, many also added alcohol...about 50% which would not be what I'd want.

But, Walmart has a 2 oz. bottle that says "pure" for about $10, and you can get it shipped to you. I don't think it's in their stores. Just another possible way to enjoy this. There are other brands, but I'd make sure you are getting the pure oil. Additives are not wanted, for obvious reasons. This is your body's sensitive tissue and while ginger oil won't be a problem with repeated use, who knows what some of those additives would do. :eek::eek:

Of course it is. Not by me, though! :eek:

If you feel daring, any sensitive tissue on your body should feel it. Of course, the asshole...women's assholes are no different than men's, in that way. and I don't want to be the one to suggest you cut a piece and shove it down the hole in your cock.

hmmm ... ginger root inserted into my cock. That sounds way too intense -- even by my standards! I'm quite content to experience it vicariously through coatcheckgirl's adventures!

Last edited:
Back