Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
after much thinking I came to the honest conclusion that I do not have a bucket list. I apologize for not knowing this about myself sooner.

Dayum and fuck!

All is forgiven and NEVER EVER PHOTOSHOP AGAIN

Thanks!

attachment.php

whoop!:cattail:

Now take it off really quickly and piss them off again! :D

Sorry.. In a funky mood....

funky mood? I'm all to familiar of that particular state of being. We should sit down and discuss the such over coffee and some sort of something to eat some day.

funky mood? I'm all to familiar of that particular state of being. We should sit down and discuss the such over coffee and some sort of something to eat some day.

on Impulse?

lol

Thanks for the smiles, Y... You are awesome.:kiss:

I am all about equality:)

So

1. On you
2.On her

And since we are on "props", would you use one on a partner?

handcuffs on both... unless I'm in a theatrical mood then I may use or request silk. The use of restraints is actually pretty rare though as I can hold both her wrists together with one hand. As for the use of props; should they be requested, yes I would use them.

*no more questions today*​

indeed.
perhaps next time.

there will be a next time... right?
I mean; if the interest is there, I wish for you to have it.

Will I be managing your attachments again? Hah, I don't know, one can only hope!

And is there interest.....? You may possibly be one of the most interesting people I "know" (for lack of a better word)

Damn damn damn! I'm always late to the game on this thread.

Very much appreciate re-posting the pic un-cropped this time.

Who knows if I'll be around in the next brief window of time you decide to get chatty about yourself, so I'm going to but my question here to save until next time: If you were a dinosaur, what kind of dinosaur would you be?

Yes, yes I did just ask that. No, no I really don't give a shit that it's really ridiculous and has nothing to do with your cock/sexual preferences/or generally relevant life stuff.

handcuffs on both... unless I'm in a theatrical mood then I may use or request silk. The use of restraints is actually pretty rare though as I can hold both her wrists together with one hand. As for the use of props; should they be requested, yes I would use them.

*no more questions today*​

Knowing how your hands look and then reading that sentence made me go mmm mmm mmm as I imagine the very interesting things your "free" hand could be doing.....

Thanks for sharing :)

:kiss:

Who knows if I'll be around in the next brief window of time you decide to get chatty about yourself, so I'm going to but my question here to save until next time: If you were a dinosaur, what kind of dinosaur would you be?

Yes, yes I did just ask that. No, no I really don't give a shit that it's really ridiculous and has nothing to do with your cock/sexual preferences/or generally relevant life stuff.

Triceratops.

I know, I know... Triceratops? Not T-Rex or Velociraptor? No. Triceratops.

You see; back in the day, when I was the age of a fourth grader shit in my life started changing. What kind of shit? I don't know... personal shit I guess. One could speculate the onset of puberty perhaps or the beginnings of my depressive personality disorder. No matter, shit was in the air and something was afoot.

Parents went out west for a week or so to do adult things. It was cool. I don't really remember them gone. But I do remember when they came back because my mom got me a red shirt with a solid black profile of a triceratops printed across the chest with of course the word Triceratops printed under it... and in addition to the shirt was a matching red pencil with little black triceratops graphics printed all around it and it was the coolest fucking shit to have ever been bestowed upon my little fourth grade self. And I wore the fucking shit out of that shirt and kept that pencil all the way up until the metal band around the eraser became jammed in the pencil sharpener while trying to sharpen what little was left of it.

And thinking back... that fucking triceratops may as well just have been the anarchy symbol... same shade of red, same use of fuck-you black ink... and given the fact that every male peer of mine at the time (and for the most part, still) got all high and hard about T-Rex made the shirt all the fucking better... as well as the dinosaur in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong. T-Rex and Velociraptors are cool... and one would suspect given my physical disposition of being tall, lanky, and reasonably agile that I would choose them over the more squat, rather cumbersome looking Tri-Top... and thats understandable. The thing is... fuck them. T-Rex; Velociraptors, they're assholes. All you gotta do is look at them... fucking pricks walking around stirring shit up with their beady eyes and bitty little arms. Tri-Top? Minds it's own shit.

Can you say random yet cool question? Thanks for asking.:)

Triceratops.

You see; back in the day, when I was the age of a fourth grader shit in my life started changing. What kind of shit? I don't know... personal shit I guess. One could speculate the onset of puberty perhaps or the beginnings of my depressive personality disorder. No matter, shit was in the air and something was afoot.

Parents went out west for a week or so to do adult things. It was cool. I don't really remember them gone. But I do remember when they came back because my mom got me a red shirt with a solid black profile of a triceratops printed across the chest with of course the word Triceratops printed under it... and in addition to the shirt was a matching red pencil with little black triceratops graphics printed all around it and it was the coolest fucking shit to have ever been bestowed upon my little fourth grade self. And I wore the fucking shit out of that shirt and kept that pencil all the way up until the metal band around the eraser became jammed in the pencil sharpener while trying to sharpen what little was left of it.

And thinking back... that fucking triceratops may as well just have been the anarchy symbol... same shade of red, same use of fuck-you black ink... and given the fact that every male peer of mine at the time (and for the most part, still) got all high and hard about T-Rex made the shirt all the fucking better... as well as the dinosaur in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong. T-Rex and Velociraptors are cool... and one would suspect given my physical disposition of being tall, lanky, and reasonably agile that I would choose them over the more squat, rather cumbersome looking Tri-Top... and thats understandable. The thing is... fuck them. T-Rex; Velociraptors, they're assholes. All you gotta do is look at them... fucking pricks walking around stirring shit up with their beady eyes and bitty little arms. Tri-Top? Minds it's own shit.

Awwww as I imagine the cute little boy wearing his beloved shirt .....

Then LOL at the cool, intense, smart and fucking sexy man he grew up to be.

I :heart: THIS thread

Triceratops.

You know what I love? That you have a reason for absolutely everything. Where as I throw shit out there and decide upon things because I like their name or look or what the fuck ever, you have intention behind every fucking thing. It's deliberate. And it's perfect.

As someone who is around many 3 year olds and such, Triceratops is a fantastic choice.

Triceratops.

Too Fucking Right. I have a whole new reason to stalk your thread. My story is not as cool or insightful as yours. I was just addicted to Land Before Time as a young human person & I thought the triceratops had my name. It was disappointing to find out that although it sounded the same, the name was spelled differently.

Still loved that dino enough to take black crayon to all of the other ones on my wallpaper as a tiny person because really - fuck all the rest.

and in other news... I need to stop eating things like carrot cake (w/cream cheese frosting of course) for breakfast and start doing more sit-ups.

and in other news... I need to stop eating things like carrot cake (w/cream cheese frosting of course) for breakfast and start doing more sit-ups.

Mmmm... cream cheese frosting. One of my favorite things in the world.

Mmmm... cream cheese frosting. One of my favorite things in the world.

lord indeed! and I made everything all from scratch too... cake, frosting *brag brag brag* that it's difficult not to justify eating it. I'd be eating that shit right now for lunch if it weren't for my latent desire for an actual breakfast of eggs toast and hash browns... of which I must get back to tending to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back