Women who find bi guys hot....

it's true though :)

Are women that are bi male friendly.....or even encourage there man to be with other men that rare? Or is it assumed we are rare?

Personally, I find guy on guy very hot.....it is a big fantasy to have a mmf 3some with some hot bi action for me to watch. I have felt that way for a long time. lol, I guess at times I have assumed I am normal....and at times weird. I have talked to several bi men, and love hearing about there experiences. I would even consider one guy a friend. ANd I am glad to know such open wonderful men!

I would never have a problem dating a bisexual man.....

Last edited:
Are women that are bi male friendly.....or even encourage there man to be with other men that rare? Or is it assumed we are rare?

Personally, I find guy on guy very hot.....it is a big fantasy to have a mmf 3some with some hot bi action for me to watch. I have felt that way for a long time. lol, I guess at times I have assumed I am normal....and at times weird. I have talked to several bi men, and love hearing about there experiences. I would even consider one guy a friend. ANd I am glad to know such open wonderful men!

I would never have a problem dating a bisexual man.....

It is assumed that bi- friendly women are rare....Are they?????? dunno. Knowing that more women approve would surely convince more men to act on their curiosities- ( I think:eek:)

I've never met any woman who thinks that a man dressing as a woman is hot. I HAVE met some women who are ok with it.

It's more than ok, a man dressing like a slut is a massive turn on to women like me. Women who enjoy being dominant and role reversals love it if a man is totally submissive and can be made to do whatever we want, can be made to be her little bitch.

I would also definitely enjoy coaxing a "straight" man into sucking cock.

It is assumed that bi- friendly women are rare....Are they?????? dunno. Knowing that more women approve would surely convince more men to act on their curiosities- ( I think:eek:)

I actually don't know if we are or not. It seems like so far you have several female supporters here. I wonder what would happen if we shifted this over to the Personals.....there may be many more females then you imagined. :D

It's more than ok, a man dressing like a slut is a massive turn on to women like me. Women who enjoy being dominant and role reversals love it if a man is totally submissive and can be made to do whatever we want, can be made to be her little bitch.

Nice queenuk, what would you do with me, I have on red panties with black lace trim, oh and cute black bows on the sides.

I actually don't know if we are or not. It seems like so far you have several female supporters here. I wonder what would happen if we shifted this over to the Personals.....there may be many more females then you imagined. :D

True, but remember; this is Lit, not the general population. People here are far more likely to be enlightened or open minded- especially the females!

True, but remember; this is Lit, not the general population. People here are far more likely to be enlightened or open minded- especially the females!

True I find more men accepting of me being a BBW here on Lit then in the general crowd out there in RL. But, if I am out there, I am sure there are more women.....who have not found Lit. Or may just be too afraid to voice there desires and support.

True I find more men accepting of me being a BBW here on Lit then in the general crowd out there in RL. But, if I am out there, I am sure there are more women.....who have not found Lit. Or may just be too afraid to voice there desires and support.

Sure. Cool thing about here; anonymity lets people express what they'd otherwise be afraid to. " what would people think / say "

The only real life person who I'm honest with is my wife.

Sure. Cool thing about here; anonymity lets people express what they'd otherwise be afraid to. " what would people think / say "

The only real life person who I'm honest with is my wife.

I think that maybe you do need to build up a trusting relationship in order to let every side of your kinkiest fantasies out, but once you do I think you'd probably find more women than you might imagine willing and indeed eager to share it. My husband had never sucked dick (real or strapon) before I met him, we shared our fantasies and now he's completely my eager sissy and he's realised how much he loves it.

I would definitely enjoy being 'coaxed' !

Yeah, I do like to play with my man that he's still the "straight" guy he said he was back when we first met and I have to seduce him into taking my strapon dick.

That sounds extremely erotic and can only imagine that he enjoys it very much....

Back