Naughty female realtor

Ben looked up at the blushing face of the woman who'd just tossed a two million dollar signed contract on his desk, then gave him a full flash of her hot ass and pussy. Right in his office!

Now she was just standing there, looking confused. Had he just seen what her customers saw? No way! How to gracefully relax this tense moment was the question, he could figure the details out later. And of course nail her, use her, right on this desk, her tits squashed into the surface as she moaned and squealed, as he rammed that hot ass, mercilessly, pounding it over and over and over...

Ben woke up from his little fantasy, looked at her and smiled. He knew what he was going to do. He was going to fuck her.

"I think we need to work a bit closer together, Liz."
Six months later, Ben heard the last of the office personnel shut the door, and put his feet up on his desk in his main office. A big grin came on his face, thinking about Liz. Liz would be headed by in a half hour, after a major high end property showing. He had a sneaking feeling she'd close it, and bring the contract, the check, and her totally hot sexy body in.

Ben didn't just timidly rub his cock thinking about her. Fuck no. He plunged his hand inside his slacks and worked it around, feeling his cock get hard, thinking about what Liz would likely do after she put the contract down and stood back, looking at him. She was so good to him.

He thought about the first time he'd tried to make her, how he'd felt her up a little bit and then gathered her in his arms and started to kiss her. He'd intended to fuck her right on his desk.

She'd looked up at him, and said "No! Ben, we can't!"

But what came next really floored him.

"Ben, you can't have sex with me. I'm not going to cheat on Dave. But I'll show you a little. You can do yourself. I'll make you very happy, Ben."

She stepped back and shrugged one shoulder, and one side of the black blouse down! Her full, perfect tit sprang right out, like it was on springs! Then she smiled and looked down at him. She looked down between his legs and nodded at the growing lump that was there. She stepped back again and looked at him, that tit with the big aerola staring right at him.

"Go ahead, Ben. It's okay. I'd love to watch. Move your hands down now, Ben. Put your hands between your legs. Unzip your pants and pull it out." She had just stood there quietly and waited. There was a long, long silence. Then she said something that Ben couldn't resist.

"Please?"
 
Last edited:
I like everything so far. Endless possibilities. One angle that I don't think has been mentioned yet:

Realtor goes to show their new listing and arrives before the buyers do, checking the house out first to make sure it looks ok. In the process they discover some things hidden out of view in a closet, including several kinky items and some homemade porn video's of the sellers. They take the videos, watch and copy them at home, and then their lightbulb turns on to those endless possibilities.
 
Last edited:
I worked as an in-house mortgage loan officer for 2 years in a Realty Office and there were plenty of hot Realtor that did a LOT of encouraging to get their clients qualified for homes. There were times that I was asked to tour the home with the Realtor to make sure it was a good match for the client. I have many stories if interested.
 
Naive realtor?

Maybe the realtor is naive and just wanders in on an orgy. I watched a porno once where the realtor arrives with a client (just happened to be Rocco Siffredi) and shows him round the house. While they're upstairs the daughter of the house comes home with friend in tow, and then somehow her teacher arrives to inform her parents of an infringement - entertaining boys in the washrooms. Of course the teacher ends up fucking the student with the friend giving him a hand, when the realtor and Rocco stumble in. Rocco has to join in and the realtor sort of throws up her arms while Rocco and the teacher give the two teens a right seeing to all round the pristine living room. Can't remember what happened except there seemed to be cum everywhere - all over a glass table - did the realtor join in?
 
I like the idea

I have an old VHS move somewhere where the sexy thin blonde realtor shows up early and horny in her Mercedes and uses her Bullit vibrator to get herself off before the couple shows. It was an upper middle class home. She winds up doing the husband standing by a railing after the hubby assures her the wife didn't mind. Wife is out looking at the garden. Hubby meets the hot topless neighbor girl and invites her over where he catches his wife and the realtor getting it on by the pool and they have a wonderful time. They leave and the next housebuyer couple arrive and have lots more good sex with the horny realtor. Love that movie. Someone write it or link the movie. Thanks, MF

Well, I'll be dammed! I found it. Oh, it looks like a Lincoln, not a Mercedes, but who cares. K.C.Valentine is sexy. http://rexxx.com/real-estate-3
 
Last edited:
I agree

I'm thinking you should run with this idea! I think you could do it justice!

In fact, maybe you should try my shoe shopping idea too. I bumped it just in case you were interested. ;)
Write it. You've got some good ideas going already.
 
80s porn

I have an old VHS move somewhere where the sexy thin blonde realtor shows up early and horny in her Mercedes and uses her Bullit vibrator to get herself off before the couple shows. It was an upper middle class home. She winds up doing the husband standing by a railing after the hubby assures her the wife didn't mind. Wife is out looking at the garden. Hubby meets the hot topless neighbor girl and invites her over where he catches his wife and the realtor getting it on by the pool and they have a wonderful time. They leave and the next housebuyer couple arrive and have lots more good sex with the horny realtor. Love that movie. Someone write it or link the movie. Thanks, MF

Well, I'll be dammed! I found it. Oh, it looks like a Lincoln, not a Mercedes, but who cares. K.C.Valentine is sexy. http://rexxx.com/real-estate-3

Loved the 80s porn - very blonde and pneumatic. Not enough guys for my taste. All those luscious west coast women with unfilled holes.

There's always the angle of just having the players imagine the sex. So it's just a normal real estate inspection, but in their heads there's wild fucking. Don't have to worry about finding the right scene or scenario then, they can imagine what they like.
 
Back
Top