Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch)

Just thought I'd join the queue to leave my utmost respect to you and your talent. Your work has bowled me over I adore it. I am a new fan and want to say thankyou for sharing this with us and fuelling our fantasies with such erotic subjects!!
I'm sure I will be spending much time here :rose:

Fox xx :rose: x

Wow I love this thread and have just subscribed..sorry It took me so long to find it..I hope you post some more soon, as they are very hot, realistic and fun...

hope all is well with you...

Wow, I'm new to this forum but so impressed by your art, keep it up

Just wanted to add my props. Much love.

Ask and ye shall recieve...;)

And now that I've done the index, I can finally upload NEW shiznit like I've been planning to do! :D

nice indexxx budddddddy....
cant wait for the new shit...you tottaly have to do one of ILuv.....
mmmmmm....gorgeous....

give me a hungry big boy

attachment.php

sigh.... ok here from my bandwidth...

myfavoritepacifier2.jpg

thank you for all your post. :kiss:

I really, really like LeSanwiche. The way her necklace is bouncing on her neck and they just look like they are having a really good time. I also like the softness of the sketch. Thanks for sharing.

erotica

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

In lieu of my lack of participation in the Halloween story contest, which I would've liked to have gotten into, but just didn't have time...here's my offering, done in a different way. I rushed to get this out for today's sake even after starting the idea a week and some change earlier, so while I am not completely satisfied with it — complete color on all the pages like I thought I could do, would've been SO much better, for one thing — I managed to get it out under my self-imposed deadline and got the scanning and uploading done without too much of a hassle. I hope everyone enjoys it as is.

Even though it's only for one day and night...maybe this is something you can enjoy more than once!

:kiss:

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU IREZUMKISS...Ever since I was a kid (40+years ago) I LOVE erotic drawings-stories-comics and black and white erotic photography. The nastier the better!! I have been online all day here mostly just lounging and jacking off thinking about pussy and hot cock. I added a few of your pics to my ever growing collection. I hope you will add more pics here as there are those of us here that will most assuredly appreciate the effort...Peace PS-Spanking/BDSM/girl on girl/Domme and male sub/anal and enema/Asian and sci-fi and a few of my favorite themes...hint hint. Thanks again Peace

Okay...finally kicking this dead horse back up to snuff! :D

To everyone who has posted here giving me thanks and appreciation for my work, I wholeheartedly embrace you in the bosom of my perverted lust and love. I will not let you down.

I'm going to start a new section of my posted art, titled Tributes. They will be joints directly attributed to the Ladies of Literotica that get my motor runnin'. I have gotten direct requests from a few individuals to do art of them and I also am inspired by those same and other wonderful women to do my general works. They also inspire me to do OTHER things with my hands outside of making art, but we ain't gonna talk about that here. :eek: This will be a sort of main umbrella that they can all stand under.

First up is a tribute to Belle_Morte. For giving me a shout-out thread and also for being a damn right voluptuous and sexy woman that I'd jump in front of a runaway golf kart for! :kiss:

The next will be a tribute to Little Jade and then The Divine Miss M. After that, it's all pot luck. But I've promised those ladies their due and they're gonna GET their due, by gum!

Attachments

• SAKURA BELLE b.jpg
    SAKURA BELLE b.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 5,153
Okay...finally kicking this dead horse back up to snuff! :D

To everyone who has posted here giving me thanks and appreciation for my work, I wholeheartedly embrace you in the bosom of my perverted lust and love. I will not let you down.

I'm going to start a new section of my posted art, titled Tributes. They will be joints directly attributed to the Ladies of Literotica that get my motor runnin'. I have gotten direct requests from a few individuals to do art of them and I also am inspired by those same and other wonderful women to do my general works. They also inspire me to do OTHER things with my hands outside of making art, but we ain't gonna talk about that here. :eek: This will be a sort of main umbrella that they can all stand under.

First up is a tribute to Belle_Morte. For giving me a shout-out thread and also for being a damn right voluptuous and sexy woman that I'd jump in front of a runaway golf kart for! :kiss:

The next will be a tribute to Little Jade and then The Divine Miss M. After that, it's all pot luck. But I've promised those ladies their due and they're gonna GET their due, by gum!

You caught her face beautifully, sweetie.

And I LOVE the way you drew her pussy.

(I can't wait to see mine!)

Back