The Morality of Perverts

I've tried it every way for several years and the stalking continues. I am pretty much in an ignoring it phase now, but I'm no one's doormat either and I have every right to join discussions here without being stalked. You made your kneejerk call, which I declare is false, without researching anything. Doesn't have to go on from here, but part of my "I have no intention of being a doormat" stance is that I don't mind calling you out for an unresearched knee-jerk post.

Now you see: at this juncture it seems appropriate to follow one's own advice so I'll bid you a fond farewell... strictly as a 'knee jerk', of course...

Then you clearly have no sympathy with the idea that lowering yourself to the baseness of your foe's conduct demeans both you and the general atmosphere hereabouts...

Without wishing to appear holier-than-thou, the moral high ground IMHO is almost always held by he who expresses his opinion clearly and then walks away from any entanglement with those who seek to drag things into the gutter.

Not, you understand, that I hold any remit to talk glowingly of 'specific interest groups' who consider they can mangle the Queen's English to their own purpose. For me, 'gay' still means 'jolly and good-humoured', so there!

Your point is taken and for the most part is I am sure the correct view.

However.....

Going back to the old adage "They are not worth it". Do you know why the people who are not worth it continue to do the things that make them not worth it?

because they know that's what people say about them. So they continue their rude behavior and think its funny, after all no repercussions right?

No they keep going until someone makes them worth it. Takers take until they are taken.

So here in this forum where Pilot has been a pariah and the biggest troll for years. A man who bullies and snarks away at everyone who doesn't bow down to him, a man who chases off newbies.

A man who once told a 18 year old girl here she would probably fuck a goat and that people who engage in anything he doesn't understand are stupid.

So I take great pride in giving him his own bs right back at him. And all ou need do is follow him around the boards for a few days. Every thread he is in will turn into a fight because he starts it.

Want to see him in action? Go to the feedback forum and look up "Who doesn't like a big cock?" an entire thread of him snarking and fighting with everyone for no reason.

Then as he just did above he whimpers people pick on him.

But ghost him for a few days and come back to me. The only time there is never a fight in this forum is when he is not present.

But you don;t need to believe me. Unlike him I won't whine and declare my innocence. If you think poorly of me then think it, its a free country.

Meanwhile I will continue to enjoy Lex Talionis forum style.

You might take the time and effort to research who is on the perpetual attack before making such a judgment. Just saying.

It doesn't take a whole lot of research beyond reading sig lines to be able to see who is the one that seems to be poking the hornet's nest constantly.

"He hit me first, Mom!" doesn't mean a whole lot when you are throwing rocks with every post you make.

Research again. Those who have watched this for years will know that my current sig line follows two separate sig line onslaughts by LC with really nasty references. Mine are just reminders of what he himself has said about his posting behavior intentions. And having them in my sig line has, in fact, ameliorated what he was posting to me in the first two years of his stalking, harassment, and abuse--because they show how two-faced he is when he attacks me out of the blue.

It's all controlled by him, When he's not attacking, there is no problem. Time for you to have a "duh" moment on this.

LC is the one who obviously needs to be loved here. You don't like the flaming to go on, LC is the one to pressure. This is just another one of those threads where I tried to be included in the discussion and he attacked me.

Guys, write a Lovecraft vs. Pilot FAQ and lets get back to the morality of perverts please. Make it a co-authored effort, it's very cathartic.

I don't want to set any of you two on iggy, because despite all the headbutting and rock-throwing, each of you manages worthwhile posts I'd hate to miss. When you're not bashing your respective skulls in.

Last edited:
"Internet arguments are like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard." --anon.

Present company excluded, of course. :)

Well, I'm obviously not going to be permitted to be in the discussion without being attacked.

complete non sequitur

Hoping to bring back a bit of levity, I am pasting an excerpt from an email I just received from the Rael society. It's pretty self-explanatory (whatever...). Just thought I'd throw it into the morality thread and ask everyone's opinion on it. My gut reaction is "wacky beyond belief". And I think I am getting inspiration for a new story, which I needed. Never done sci-fi before, though.

"Raelians acknowledge scientifically advanced extraterrestrials as the creators of life on Earth. Although those creators have been keeping a watchful eye on our planet for millennia, they have had minimal contact with us. However, they have sent a number of messengers, who were the founders of our moral and religious traditions. Although their teachings were later seriously distorted, religious institutions were at the core of human learning and scholarship for centuries. Today, science and rational thinking have eliminated many of the old primitive superstitions of organized religion, and science has brought humanity to its present level of scientific and technological achievement. In fact, our scientists and thinkers have nearly proven to civilizations beyond Earth that the intelligence and independence of the human mind can qualify us for acceptance into the intergalactic community of civilizations. Such acceptance will depend not only on our science and technological achievements but on our willingness to achieve peaceful cooperation and coexistence with civilizations whose achievements may even surpass our own.

We believe it’s the task of our generation to prepare for contact with extraterrestrials and eventual integration into an intergalactic community. We Raelians want to bring this important mission to the attention of this planet’s scientific and political leadership. Raelian philosophy touches upon and promotes scientific fields important for the future well-being of humanity, including the prospects of biological immortality and the scientific creation of life; the principles of happiness and consciousness; an awareness of the infinity of time and space; and benefits of meditation techniques and sensuality. (More information about these can be found on our website and in our publications.)"

Hoping to bring back a bit of levity, I am pasting an excerpt from an email I just received from the Rael society. It's pretty self-explanatory (whatever...). Just thought I'd throw it into the morality thread and ask everyone's opinion on it. My gut reaction is "wacky beyond belief". And I think I am getting inspiration for a new story, which I needed. Never done sci-fi before, though.

"Raelians acknowledge scientifically advanced extraterrestrials as the creators of life on Earth. Although those creators have been keeping a watchful eye on our planet for millennia, they have had minimal contact with us. However, they have sent a number of messengers, who were the founders of our moral and religious traditions. Although their teachings were later seriously distorted, religious institutions were at the core of human learning and scholarship for centuries. Today, science and rational thinking have eliminated many of the old primitive superstitions of organized religion, and science has brought humanity to its present level of scientific and technological achievement. In fact, our scientists and thinkers have nearly proven to civilizations beyond Earth that the intelligence and independence of the human mind can qualify us for acceptance into the intergalactic community of civilizations. Such acceptance will depend not only on our science and technological achievements but on our willingness to achieve peaceful cooperation and coexistence with civilizations whose achievements may even surpass our own.

We believe it’s the task of our generation to prepare for contact with extraterrestrials and eventual integration into an intergalactic community. We Raelians want to bring this important mission to the attention of this planet’s scientific and political leadership. Raelian philosophy touches upon and promotes scientific fields important for the future well-being of humanity, including the prospects of biological immortality and the scientific creation of life; the principles of happiness and consciousness; an awareness of the infinity of time and space; and benefits of meditation techniques and sensuality. (More information about these can be found on our website and in our publications.)"

All these alien worshipping Scully-wannabes are going to feel pretty stupid when The Flying Spaghetti Monster comes back and the Meatball Massacre begins. Only those who mark their doors with the blood of the tomato shall be spared and transported to that great bowl of unlimited breadsticks in the sky. Al dente is the path and few shall enter.

All these alien worshipping Scully-wannabes are going to feel pretty stupid when The Flying Spaghetti Monster comes back and the Meatball Massacre begins. Only those who mark their doors with the blood of the tomato shall be spared and transported to that great bowl of unlimited breadsticks in the sky. Al dente is the path and few shall enter.

Thanks for stirring my cravings. Yum, pasta. Too bad it's almost midnight...

So erotica has to do with Aphrodite? I thouhgt it was from the God Eros. Silly me.

Hey Mara12, dude!

'We' do not have science that is anywhere near even close to good enough for the space geeks who are around up there.

Right now the world's best scientists cannot find a massive Boeing 777 that went missing off our multi-million dollar radar systems' screens and flew right into the Diego Garcia defensive radar sweep... Ahem.

...That's if we believe the tall tale being told right now.

Which I guess leads me to my point - shove human politics and human mentality into any other matter - science/opinion/guesswork/ART!/whatever - and you will get the same old same old.

People are inclined to manipulate anything in their hands, so to speak, to suit their own will at the time - people are rarely objective, rarely consistent enough and reliable enough to genuinely be 'advanced.' People are not advanced.

And that is not to decry animal nature or human physical systems - no, I mean the mentality, the intellect of human beings at this moment in the human story is not subtle and not strong.

If I go back to the subject here - 'perverts' or 'perversion' - the dictionary defines this as turning aside a thing from its proper use... One person could say that sex, for example, is for pleasure, another person would say, it's only for procreation. You see, ordinary people don't really all agree on even the most basic ideas and words and they are quite prepared to go into deep arguments without first sorting out each other's shared and/or differing meanings.

For the person who considers sex being for pleasure, for example, then religious dogmatics who insist on celibacy or sex in marriage and for reproduction ARE perverting the real and legitimate purpose of sex.

One would assume, that for a truly advanced civilisation - such as let's say, people from a far distant planet and galaxy and so on - these confusions would already have been dealt with and I'm not sure they would have a responsible and intelligent basis to communicate with 'us' until a considerable amount of education took place first on our part.

It would be like opening a cask of champagne too too early and the acids and gasses and sugars hadn't all sorted themselves out yet.

...If I were an alien, and my own purpose was to fuck a lot of good-looking earth people, I would do it, but then, I would blank the experiences out of the memories of the earth people involved.

And I would be able to do it, too, because I'm much more advanced in every way than the earth people.

Is it moral? Is it perverted?

Well, for one thing, in vivo, in situ, I would know what your actual physical characteristics and sensual capacities are, and as for the perverted part, I challenge you or anyone to say what you believe your 'proper purpose' is?

Do you happen to know, just what your proper purpose is?

; )

Enjoying the morality of perverts

Hey Mara12, dude!

'We' do not have science that is anywhere near even close to good enough for the space geeks who are around up there.

Right now the world's best scientists cannot find a massive Boeing 777 that went missing off our multi-million dollar radar systems' screens and flew right into the Diego Garcia defensive radar sweep... Ahem.

...That's if we believe the tall tale being told right now.

Which I guess leads me to my point - shove human politics and human mentality into any other matter - science/opinion/guesswork/ART!/whatever - and you will get the same old same old.

People are inclined to manipulate anything in their hands, so to speak, to suit their own will at the time - people are rarely objective, rarely consistent enough and reliable enough to genuinely be 'advanced.' People are not advanced.

And that is not to decry animal nature or human physical systems - no, I mean the mentality, the intellect of human beings at this moment in the human story is not subtle and not strong.

If I go back to the subject here - 'perverts' or 'perversion' - the dictionary defines this as turning aside a thing from its proper use... One person could say that sex, for example, is for pleasure, another person would say, it's only for procreation. You see, ordinary people don't really all agree on even the most basic ideas and words and they are quite prepared to go into deep arguments without first sorting out each other's shared and/or differing meanings.

For the person who considers sex being for pleasure, for example, then religious dogmatics who insist on celibacy or sex in marriage and for reproduction ARE perverting the real and legitimate purpose of sex.

One would assume, that for a truly advanced civilisation - such as let's say, people from a far distant planet and galaxy and so on - these confusions would already have been dealt with and I'm not sure they would have a responsible and intelligent basis to communicate with 'us' until a considerable amount of education took place first on our part.

It would be like opening a cask of champagne too too early and the acids and gasses and sugars hadn't all sorted themselves out yet.

...If I were an alien, and my own purpose was to fuck a lot of good-looking earth people, I would do it, but then, I would blank the experiences out of the memories of the earth people involved.

And I would be able to do it, too, because I'm much more advanced in every way than the earth people.

Is it moral? Is it perverted?

Well, for one thing, in vivo, in situ, I would know what your actual physical characteristics and sensual capacities are, and as for the perverted part, I challenge you or anyone to say what you believe your 'proper purpose' is?

Do you happen to know, just what your proper purpose is?

; )

I have no purpose, I am simply the consequence of the gleam in my parents' eyes and their enjoyment of each others' bodies for what I hope was more than a couple of minutes, tho I wasn't there. My mission here in my own relatively brief time on earth is to enjoy the journey, hopefully while doing minimal harm to others, spreading a bit of pleasure around, and even more unlikely, making/ leaving something worthwhile and lasting. Maybe my kid, if I raise her "morally," maybe some of my work; realistically, probably nothing at all, as everything we're talking about here is so much in the eye of the beholder, including morality and perversion.

The 777 incident is pretty damn ludicrous and I have no informed opinion, so I'll keep my mouth shut about it.

As for who is out there, I have no freakin' clue - it took us about 3-4 billion years to evolve from whatever accidental interactions of matter under high pressure and energy, but this universe is pretty f'ing old so somewhere out there something might be cranking out the "equivalent" of Shakespeare - all I know is, it is not I.

Morality: IMHO, codes developed to allow us to coexist- "do unto others..." is one pretty good one, though not much practiced and highly perverted by the people who preach it loudest. Me, I'm just an ignorant atheist enjoying the show. In other words, the morality of perverts is as good as any.

Peace be with you, and enjoy the day. :)

I have no purpose, I am simply the consequence of the gleam in my parents' eyes and their enjoyment of each others' bodies for what I hope was more than a couple of minutes, tho I wasn't there. My mission here in my own relatively brief time on earth is to enjoy the journey, hopefully while doing minimal harm to others, spreading a bit of pleasure around, and even more unlikely, making/ leaving something worthwhile and lasting. Maybe my kid, if I raise her "morally," maybe some of my work; realistically, probably nothing at all, as everything we're talking about here is so much in the eye of the beholder, including morality and perversion.

The 777 incident is pretty damn ludicrous and I have no informed opinion, so I'll keep my mouth shut about it.

As for who is out there, I have no freakin' clue - it took us about 3-4 billion years to evolve from whatever accidental interactions of matter under high pressure and energy, but this universe is pretty f'ing old so somewhere out there something might be cranking out the "equivalent" of Shakespeare - all I know is, it is not I.

Morality: IMHO, codes developed to allow us to coexist- "do unto others..." is one pretty good one, though not much practiced and highly perverted by the people who preach it loudest. Me, I'm just an ignorant atheist enjoying the show. In other words, the morality of perverts is as good as any.

Peace be with you, and enjoy the day. :)

Richard Feynman, an atheist, said, "HOW DO YUH EXPLAIN A UNIVERSE FULLA SOMETHING RATHER THAN NOTHING?" He added, "WE OUGHTA BE HONEST ENOUGH TO ADMIT WE DONT KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED."

Richard Feynman, an atheist, said, "HOW DO YUH EXPLAIN A UNIVERSE FULLA SOMETHING RATHER THAN NOTHING?" He added, "WE OUGHTA BE HONEST ENOUGH TO ADMIT WE DONT KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED."
Yep; I wasn't there then either. Probably woulda been a hell of a show.

Would have been nice to see this (which I agree with) weighed in on the hot and heavy thread recently where some cultists were doing a 180-interpretation of cuckolding rather than finding a new term for their fetish.

I did but you must have missed it. There is a burgeoning fetish group that now say they are 'Hotwifing', that is wanting their wives to have sex with other men while they watch. Like the neologism, 'gay', this seems to me to fit. Gets rid of the derogatory 'queer' or 'cuckold' syndrome.

Not my scene but just as cuckquean is becoming obsolete, I can't see 'hothusbanding' gaining traction.

My morals are your sick jokes, and vice versa.
My deity is mightier than your deity, by definition.
My deities will gang up on your invisible friend and kick ass.
Deities and moralities: So many to choose from! So many to blaspheme!
My sexual perversions are your life-enhancing arts, and vice versa.
Geniuses invent their own morals. So do sociopaths.
The road of life is lined with assholes.

If ya want the road lined with assholes, go to Pennsylvania.

Oh wait, those are potholes. :eek:

Never mind. :cool:

Back