Mom/Son - Betrayal, frustration and sex

E

er2122

I've been quite intrigued by the type of stories in that a son feels frustrated, betrayed and aroused by his mother's sexual escapades. Not only because he is attracted to her in the first place but more because he considers her pure, innocent, forbidden and above primal sexual urges.

Some stories that have this theme:

http://www.literotica.com/s/home-run-4
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-bet-53
http://www.literotica.com/s/moms-night-in-the-van
http://www.literotica.com/s/mrs-campbells-bunkmate-ch-01

I thought there wasn't enough of these type of stories so I wrote a couple too:

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-video-3
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-potion-1

I've been wrecking my brain to find another story idea that have the same theme. But I couldn't decide on one so I'm asking you for ideas. Thanks in advance.

It's my favorite fantasy!

some ideas:
mom fell in love with son's bully http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=865246

or

divorced mom and son becomes incestous cuple, but mom cheats with someone her son's know (bully or friend or former classmate) and son's becomes her cuckold.

that great she should make her son impregnate her so she can fuck the bully with out consequence oooofhhh and son should only be allowed sloopy seconds. oooohhh and make the mom white (but wiht big ass and tits) and the bully black

that great she should make her son impregnate her so she can fuck the bully with out consequence oooofhhh and son should only be allowed sloopy seconds. oooohhh and make the mom white (but wiht big ass and tits) and the bully black

Uhmmm.... no.

Any other ideas?

1) Son in college goes out with the guys

2) Mom goes out with her girl friends from work they end up same club as son and his friends.

3) Sons friends don't know his mom and they end up picking them up with out son knowledge because he is trying to pick up another girl and it's a big club.

4) sons friends text him telling about the MILFs they are hitting on and are taking back to one of the guys home. Son said he will be there later if he fails with the girl he is hitting on.

5) Son fails and goes to the house where all the guys are at. The women are having sex with the other guys and he then notice it's his mom and her friends. He watches for a while then joins in or leaves.

I love this stories, if someone knows any more of them please tell. I'm writing a similar type of story. It is about a family with one son and one adopted son(came to the family when he was around 15), both are same age and good friends at first. After a while mom gets divorced, the adopted son has always had a huge crush on her. After the divorce they have a moment, but the adopted son decides that he doesn't want to fuck her, because his step-brother would be hurt. The adopted son and the real son have a big falling out latter, which prompts the adopted son to continue seducing the mother, with the real son watching as a voyeur.

hmmmm...

2) Mom goes out with her girl friends from work they end up same club as son and his friends.

3) Sons friends don't know his mom and they end up picking them up with out son knowledge because he is trying to pick up another girl and it's a big club.

4) sons friends text him telling about the MILFs they are hitting on and are taking back to one of the guys home. Son said he will be there later if he fails with the girl he is hitting on.

5) Son fails and goes to the house where all the guys are at. The women are having sex with the other guys and he then notice it's his mom and her friends. He watches for a while then joins in or leaves.

This is an intriguing idea.

Would probably want to vary #5.

What if both Mother and Son are surprised to run into each other this way. Neither winds up letting on about their being mother/son, and then son openly comes on to Mom at the friend's house.

Agree with last comment. The first four points are an excellent setup.

I'd lean more toward a bigger finish.

Maybe the guy Mom is with is part of the group, but the son's enemy. Mom recognizes son, and refuses to be with him, but screws around with everyone else. Of course the enemy has a big mouth, and talks down the son. He feels this as a big betrayal.

Later at home she tries to explain that it was incest, and she couldn't do it. They go round and round, but in the end, in order to stop the story getting back to the father, he Doms his mother. Somewhat cruelly for the betrayal.

Also great room to work with Mother's friends. Do they recognize him? Are they married? Can they be blackmailed? Maybe he pimps her and her girlfriends out to his friends. Find a creative way to get back at the enemy as well - maybe mother seduces girlfriend and brings her home to the son. Lots of fun stuff to play with here.

I agree with the last couple of comments.

I feel like the story should be drawn out, and it shouldn't be sure how it's going to end up (not completely sure anyway). For example, in the club, you can make it seem like the son is going to score with the girl he meets, only to fail at the last moment. Likewise, you can make it seem like the mom or her friends will refuse the sons friends. Or the mom eventually goes along, but doesn't seem like she'll actually join in. This will make the shock effect bigger later on.

Perhaps when the son get's to the house and sees his mom he'll try coming on to her, to get her alone and away, so he can save her from his friends. The outcome should be unsure again, will it turn into incest, will the son simply save his mom or will she refuse him and fool around with the others. I do like the idea of the mom eventually being scored by the sons enemy (perpaps a friend on the outside of the group, popular in the group but not really with the son).

I always feel like stories where the scene turns into a big orgy where the women (including the mother) are swapped around while the son or husband is crying in the corner are quite cheap and easy. I feel there would be an even bigger contrast/betrayal if it's just the enemy and the mother. And she'll slowly let her guard down, before she gets a thorough, very pleasing fucking from the enemy. Perhaps a nice touch would be if the mothers friends dont even go as far as fucking, rather drinking, kissing and groping just a little. It would feel like even more of a betrayal if it's just his mother who'll let herself be seduced by the enemy.

I like the idea of some sort of revenge ending, though burn the bitch stories are boring and too (what's the word? to be expected? unsurprising?). Don't let him burn down his mother, perhaps not even mention it, but go after one of her friends or someone close to the enemy.

I've been thinking about writing a story like this as well, though I won't have any time in the next few days. Perhaps pm me and we can bounce ideas off of each other.

PS: I also feel it's always a bit of a letdown if the mother isn't married or atleast dating someone. Too often these 'someone comes on to my mother' stories come from some overly sappy romantic perspective where she hasnt dated anyone after her husband died ten years ago. It's so much hotter if there's some real reluctance that needs to be broken through because she's married (a la Home Run).

Last edited:
a mother and son twist

Yes, I agree …the final point needs some elaboration……….as it is likely his friends would know she is his mother. To make it realistic one must have her in a party scene with people who do not know she is his mother.
Depends on the ages really…..could be that the mother is middle-aged and attractive and he is mid twenties…working in say a law firm in a different state or city and she comes to visit……and she goes out with his girlfriend who is perhaps quiet a flirt and a bit slutty……..and gets them both drunk and high at some party or club……and the mother and girlfriend end that evening in a lesbian twist, which they keep secret………..but it hooks the mother who essentially falls for his girlfriend. The girlfriend see this as an amusing opportunity………….and takes advantage…not telling her boyfriend( the son) of this until one night he is out with some friends and see his girlfriend with his mother in a passionate embrace in some bra or club……..and he finds himself in a dilemma. That night even he has wild sex with his girlfriend knowing she has been kissing ( and possibly more) his own mother.
I haven’t had time to move beyond this point but would like to do so without , as the previous post says, a mad orgy scene or just sex…it needs a physiological twist and some humiliation and degradation in it to be truly erotic.

I was a thinking, which always gets me into trouble.

Anyways here is what I was thinking. This story could be written from (1) the mom's view. (2) The sons view. (3) The guys view who picked up the women. We could end up with 3 stories from one idea.

Wonder if anyone will take this on.

Yes, I agree …the final point needs some elaboration……….as it is likely his friends would know she is his mother.

I agree, but since the friends are his college friends the odds are they never met his mom.
Exactly, perhaps the son in question was bullied/teased quite a bit at his highschool. His mother is quite goodlooking and a bit naive as far as flirting goes. Some of the guys would flirt with her just a little, though nothing really happened he did got teased with that quite a bit. So when he goes to college he tries to prevent this from happening again. He starts living in a dorm or with roommates and he only makes friends with guys who came to town for college, and doesnt introduce them to his mother. That could also be one of the reasons why he tries to prevent his friends from hooking up with his mother (perhaps by trying to best his friends in seducing her so he can lead her away), but when things eventually do go wrong he doesnt want to step in because that would give away that she's his mother, and he likely would be bullied/teased again. The history could be somewhat explained through flashbacks to his senior year in highschool (where everyone is 18+).

Exactly, perhaps the son in question was bullied/teased quite a bit at his highschool. His mother is quite goodlooking and a bit naive as far as flirting goes. Some of the guys would flirt with her just a little, though nothing really happened he did got teased with that quite a bit. So when he goes to college he tries to prevent this from happening again. He starts living in a dorm or with roommates and he only makes friends with guys who came to town for college, and doesnt introduce them to his mother. That could also be one of the reasons why he tries to prevent his friends from hooking up with his mother (perhaps by trying to best his friends in seducing her so he can lead her away), but when things eventually do go wrong he doesnt want to step in because that would give away that she's his mother, and he likely would be bullied/teased again. The history could be somewhat explained through flashbacks to his senior year in highschool (where everyone is 18+).

You seem to have this down. So when are you going to write it.

I don't have the time to start writing, nor have I ever written a story. I think a story with the scope I had in mind should be written by someone atleast somewhat experienced.

I love stories like this, and I appreciate someone in this thread mentioned my role play. I've thought about writing astory like this, but I've never really had the time. I've also wondered if there could be some sort of date (like the prom) in a story like this where the mom is being shown off to their peers as a kind of trophy for the young stud (be it bully or friend).

And unlike all other forms of literature, I also like for these stories to end by having the "bad guy" (not the son) win. It shows how the lust has completely won over the mother when she is forced to pick a side. There's also just something hot about bad guys winning.

Back