LAPD Cop Killer Christopher Dorner (2013)

Once again, the LAPD wanting nothing but to burn a motherfucker out.

Lest we forget that Dorner was well on his way to becoming one of them. :rolleyes:

A man who was willing to eschew the law and murder based on his own convictions - some might say he would've fit in perfectly.

Whaddaya expect? Cops hate cop-killers, even or especially those who are ex-cops.

Oh I knooooooow how badly they hate cop-killers. See my earlier post in this thread where I discussed my involvement in a copkiller situation near where I once lived.

Published on Feb 12, 2013

You can hear in the background these cops yelling "burn him out" "we're going to burn him out" and "burn that motherf******" right before, well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1T6cG7FC71c

Earlier tonite, I was thinking they Waco'd him...

...now, though, it's more like they Big Bear'd him.

The coppers screwed-up big time and must be held fully responsible for shooting the innocents they did while searching...

...but I have no problem whatsoever with totally taking out a malicious killer who vowed not to be taken at all.

Dorner met his justice today...

...and it served him perfectly well.

The End

Lest we forget that Dorner was well on his way to becoming one of them. :rolleyes:

A man who was willing to eschew the law and murder based on his own convictions - some might say he would've fit in perfectly.

They were willing to use drones to find this guy.

They found him that dangerous.

Or was it what he knew that was most dangerous?

Eyer, drones and such a large bounty, more like a way to snuff and muff him for telling more?

Last edited:
Published on Feb 12, 2013

You can hear in the background these cops yelling "burn him out" "we're going to burn him out" and "burn that motherf******" right before, well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1T6cG7FC71c

Lady on facebook "I live in Big Bear... They thought my husband was Christopher Dorner. They had 20+ guns at me my 5 yr odl and my husband.... treated him like a criminal... Its a war zone out here....Supposedly they cannot confirm a body because of all the departments/ cities involved... It is San Bernardinos juristiction and in order to protect investigations and so forth....Last I knew cabin was too hot for investigators to enter...."

wolfhybred 3 minutes ago

They never intended to give him due process. That is proven by the shooting of the innocent women and man. For those of you that automatically say he is guilty. What are you going on. What a corrupt police dept says and media? We know how competent the media is. He deserved his day in court as much as the trigger happy cops that shot those women and that man for NO reason with no warning or even identifying them. They should be tried and fired and imprisoned. We KNOW they did it.

Since you dullards aren't posting, just a couple comments from the link I recently posted.

Lady on facebook "I live in Big Bear... They thought my husband was Christopher Dorner. They had 20+ guns at me my 5 yr odl and my husband.... treated him like a criminal... Its a war zone out here....Supposedly they cannot confirm a body because of all the departments/ cities involved... It is San Bernardinos juristiction and in order to protect investigations and so forth....Last I knew cabin was too hot for investigators to enter...."

wolfhybred 3 minutes ago

They never intended to give him due process. That is proven by the shooting of the innocent women and man. For those of you that automatically say he is guilty. What are you going on. What a corrupt police dept says and media? We know how competent the media is. He deserved his day in court as much as the trigger happy cops that shot those women and that man for NO reason with no warning or even identifying them. They should be tried and fired and imprisoned. We KNOW they did it.

Since you dullards aren't posting, just a couple comments from the link I recently posted.

You have a day for your yearly rant. Make it good, bitch.

Yeah...

...surveillance drones with heat imaging capability are perfect tools to help hunt a cold-blooded killer - especially in such camo terrain and at night. I reckon I'm about as automatically anti-drone as anyone on this Board, but there was not one malicious point in using drones in this specifically applicable instance.

And, I'll bite...

...that is, if you have anything to bite on at all in re: whatever "story" you imagine the killer might've took to his grave???????????

Dustin hughes 1 hour ago

This man did nothing more than stand up against a Tyranny, and fought for what he believed in. and when did justice become murder. the cops shot and injured more innocent people than he did. You got men who can go in a Theatre and kill multiple people for no reason and yet sit in jail for months before trial and still never see and execution, but when a man stands to fight for his rights he is murdered in cold blood

jacoboxsi 5 seconds ago

And please, tell us the right way? Petitions? Rallying? What has any of that brought us in the past? Nothing but more politically motivated violence and further expressions of the authorities abuse of power over the society. Simple fact is, Dorner's murder of the couple was definitely horrible and sad but his battle against the LAPD is a necessity. Us LA natives are witness to the corrupt authorities in this city and it's been this way for almost a hundred years. It's about damn time

Yeah...

...surveillance drones with heat imaging capability are perfect tools to help hunt a cold-blooded killer - especially in such camo terrain and at night. I reckon I'm about as automatically anti-drone as anyone on this Board, but there was not one malicious point in using drones in this specifically applicable instance.

And, I'll bite...

...that is, if you have anything to bite on at all in re: whatever "story" you imagine the killer might've took to his grave???????????

A small time sheriff was losing cows to some guys carrying guns. So he called up his buddy in the Air Force and was like, "Hey, can you help me out?" So his buddy sent a drone and found the men and was also able to detect whether or not they were armed. Like liquid fast these guys were found.

Dorner's story to the grave, well, unless he left another Manifesto Pt. 2 we'll never know.

Oh My is right, bitches stop posting there and post in here!

wolfhybred 13 seconds ago

Ever think this is conditioning for the police state? Just get people use to the fact the police can just shoot or kill people and not be held accountable. Get used to a presidential kill list . NDAA..soon drones and the collateral damage that will come with them? Just keep going along with everything the police, government , and media say..after all anyone they harm must deserve it right? Like those women? That man? They shouldn't have been driving trucks that didn't even look like his. Oh my.

wolfhybred 5 minutes ago

Fact is we don't know for sure if he did shoot people...this is why we have due process in this country. Did you not read everything I said? Do you agree media is incompetent and the LAPD is corrupt? So where has all of you info come from on this. It is possible he was set up or it wasn't even him. Just keep believing everything they feed you. I question everything. Like Bin Laden..Really? They threw his body in the ocean? Oh C'mon.

A small time sheriff was losing cows to some guys carrying guns. So he called up his buddy in the Air Force and was like, "Hey, can you help me out?" So his buddy sent a drone and found the men and was also able to detect whether or not they were armed. Like liquid fast these guys were found.

I have a huge issue with that specific instance because of the inclusion of military action into civil affairs, ie, that action should've never happened...

...but that small time sheriff will have his own drone(s) soon and I see no issue when a warrant is granted to case and catch cattle rustlers with the assistance of drones.

Dorner's story to the grave, well, unless he left another Manifesto Pt. 2 we'll never know.

So, in your candid opinion....

...was he probably a rebel with or without a legitimate cause?

I have a huge issue with that specific instance because of the inclusion of military action into civil affairs, ie, that action should've never happened...

...but that small time sheriff will have his own drone(s) soon and I see no issue when a warrant is granted to case and catch cattle rustlers with the assistance of drones.

So, in your candid opinion....

...was he probably a rebel with or without a legitimate cause?

I don't like it either. What if the drone belonged to the FBI or state police though?

Since there's tape of an LAPD officer ordering the cabin to be burned down, who pays the owners for its rebuilding?

Why would the LAPD order a house outside their jurisdiction burned down???

If that's true, which considering the source it's probably not, the homeowner should sue the LAPD and the mysterious voice on the tape.

Back