Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you can make my knees weak in all kinds of ways!:kiss:
Wow, I'm not so sure about *that* (blushes) ... and if I could, I'd never tell (I'm more of a show you kinda gal)!

Love your pictures, absolutely stunning. I must say I am hoping the shyness goes away sooner rather than later. :rose:
Not sure the shy will ever go away, but it's fun to be a little sassy from behind a computer screen!

Another pic

Wow! I am having trouble keeping up with all of the responses (oh such a *tough* predicament to be in...can't keep up with all of your much-too-kind-and-lovely comments, huh?) :cattail:

So, if I have not responded to you please forgive me... and as a show of good faith, here's another one... Happy Sunday everyone!

Last edited:
SuperShy-Welcome to Lit; hope we can help you overcome your shyness a bit. lovely pictures by the way!!!

Wow! I am having trouble keeping up with all of the responses (oh such a *tough* predicament to be in...can't keep up with all of your much-too-kind-and-lovely comments, huh?) :cattail:

So, if I have not responded to you please forgive me... and as a show of good faith, here's another one... Happy Sunday everyone!

Smokin !!!

Beautiful

Your pictures are very sensual and artistic.

I hope you overcome your shyness. You are a beautiful woman.

:rose::rose::rose:

mmmmm ... I like your version of "shyness" ... ;)

I didn t go to catholic school, but I think I know you, you.re that girl who likes her nipples sucked, right? ;-)

i love your nipples, they are so nice and perky, I think I could find somthing to tickle them with, would you like that?

Loving your body and the cheeky grin - so naughty! When do we get to see what I'm sure is a gorgeous ass.

yummy!

Fantastic pics! Super sexy and super cute all rolled into one! Can't wait to see what's next!

I love the sultry tease do continue my cock is very happy with your photos!!! :D:D:D

Such lovely nipples. They look like they'd be very fun to play with.

Post Your :heart: a way Jo !!! Maybe rainy for You .. But 90's today .. Shit !!
I can Only dream about how sweet it would Be ... To be sliding my hand around Your lovely Boobage ;)
Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:
It's *hot* here today, I may need to take off some clothes!

Incredibly sexy. I can't wait to see more of you. As many of said before the shy ones especially in the corporate environment are often the most fun.
Yes, although I am shy socially, I do have a corporate kick-ass side, for sure!

Awesome pictures! It looks to me like you have absolutely nothing to be shy about.:rose:
Thank you. :eek:

Wow love ALL your pics. You have amazing breasts and nipples.
Thank you! I think this could become a new addiction!

SuperShy-Welcome to Lit; hope we can help you overcome your shyness a bit. lovely pictures by the way!!!
I think you all are making me feel so welcomed, that I might just forget to be shy!

Smokin !!!
Where?!? Get the fire extinguisher!!!! (Thank you)

Your pictures are very sensual and artistic.

I hope you overcome your shyness. You are a beautiful woman.

:rose::rose::rose:
Thank you, I don't know if I will ever overcome my shyness completely, but it is sure fun trying.

Oh, my! You look delicious.
Thanks...and I haven't even busted out the chocolate sauce!

Absolutely stunning!
Wow, I am overwhelmed :eek:

mmmmm ... I like your version of "shyness" ... ;)
Yes, I am not *always* shy, but when I am, you'll see it all over my face!

I didn t go to catholic school, but I think I know you, you.re that girl who likes her nipples sucked, right? ;-)
A good Catholic girl will never tell.....well unless it's in confession

i love your nipples, they are so nice and perky, I think I could find somthing to tickle them with, would you like that?
mmmmmm, hot.

well, you might be super shy, but you are also super hot! :rose::rose::rose:
Thank you! :)

Loving your body and the cheeky grin - so naughty! When do we get to see what I'm sure is a gorgeous ass.
Hmmm... I might need someone to man the camera... I don't think it's too easy to take a pic of one's own backside?

Fantastic pics! Super sexy and super cute all rolled into one! Can't wait to see what's next!
Thank you...and now I'm super-red! :eek:

I love the sultry tease do continue my cock is very happy with your photos!!! :D:D:D
This shy girl *does* like to tease a little....

You said in your first post you blush easily in person. I bet if I met you I'd make you blush quite a bit at first...

Not soon after your face would be flush, but it would be from the vigorous, nearly anonymous sex I would have to have with you. Something about you just makes me... tingle. :devil:

Great pics.

Wow, I'm not so sure about *that* (blushes) ... and if I could, I'd never tell (I'm more of a show you kinda gal)!

Not sure the shy will ever go away, but it's fun to be a little sassy from behind a computer screen!

I would let you show me anything you want sexy!

Well aren't you just the most adorable naughty little thing. Good for you adhd better for m:kiss:e!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back