In Harms Way (closed)

Master Chief O’Halerin was quite interested in seeing just how Ltjg Annabelle Jensen would respond to Gunnery Sergeant McGuire. He knew Maggie was a very demanding young lady who believed pretty young beauties like his adorable little jg, belonged not in the Military, but on their back with their long legs spread for a real men to fuck them and use them as they desired or on their knees with their pretty little pink tongues pleasing women who could compete in a man’s world and on a man’s terms.

“So Miss Jensen, do you spread your legs only for the boys?”

There was a mocking tone to the Gunny’s husky voice as she let her finger tips trail down across the sensual curve of the little jg’s firm ass as the girl stood their braced, her back ramrod straight and her breasts straining against the material of her dress blouse.

“Well Not to day honey……..STRIP!”

McGuire left not doubt that it was an order and it was to be obeyed instantly and with out question. She was mildly pleased when the little redheaded jg quickly started unbutton the service dress blouse. A wry smile bowed the Gunny’s lips O’Halerin was right the little baby doll loved to obey orders. As the last buttoned popped free Gunny McGuire pulled the blouse jacket from the girl’s shoulders. No sooner than Annabelle’s hands were free from the sleeves, the aroused little jg anticipated the Gunny’s next order and started to unbutton her crisp white blouse. But McGuire reached around from behind the stunning young beauty, cupped her breast and rolled her pebble hard nipple between her thumb and fore finger as she sensually cooed in the young jg’s ear,

“The slacks next… Ma’am,”

The Master Chief had left the door between the house and the small foyer open so he could watch as Gunny McGuire instructed Ltjg Annabelle Jensen in her new duties. He watched as the young beauty’s fingers fumbled with her brass belt buckle and the button of her slack and he idly wondered whether it was from fear or arousal.

“I didn’t say anything about the shoes.”

Came, the mild but pointed rebuke as the Little jg had begun to step out of her black service pumps. He loved the crimson blush that kissed Annabelle’s cheeks as McGuire thumbs slide in on either side of her hips, hooking both the trouser material and the black panties she wore underneath. The little jg could feel the Gunny’s hot moist breath on the little divot at the base of her spine as her panties and trousers slowly sensually slid down her legs till they where just above her knees and her sweet little pussy with its coppery downy fluff was bared to the Gunny’s view. With her cheeks now scarlet and the intoxicating musky fragrance of Ltjg Jensen arousal filling his nostrils He watched the gunny’s hand slide around the young redhead’s waist to slip a finger into her sweet chaste body.

“Umm so tight, so hot, ……..”

Gunny voice almost cold now as if she were giving an after action report.

“ Why Lt jg Jensen your sopping wet dripping Miss……”

The Gunny taunted the hapless young beauty.

“Not the behavior we expect for and Officer or a lady?”

As she spoke McGuire began to unbutton the gasping jg’s crisp white blouse as she slowly began to finger fuck the gorgeous young redhead. By the time the last button of her blouse had surrendered to Gunny McGuire Gunny had slipped a second finger in her hot wet little cunt. McGuire had worked the little jg up in to a fevered pitch of arousal held her tittering on the brink and now as she could almost grasp the pleasure the Gunny offered her McGuire’s fingers slipped from the girl’s hungering body, as the last of her clothing was stripped from her. Ltjg Annabelle Jensen was forced to stand naked , at attention before Gunnery Sgt. McGuire.

“On your knees Lieutenant and crawl over here and please me with that pretty little mouth of yours………..You do know how to eat out a gals cunt don’t you honey!”
 
Annabelle stiffened as she felt the Gunny’s hand slide across her pubis, the fingers brushing her clit as the woman parted her labia and sensually pushed a finger into her soaking pussy. She let out an audible breath as the Marine slowly began to saw the finger in and out of her wet folds. She wanted to adjust, give the woman more room between her legs, but fought the urge; anticipating another smack on her ass if she broke the position of attention. In her ear the Gunny’s sexually charged husky voice intoned, “Umm so tight, so hot, ……..”

Annabelle’s body responded to the Maggie’s intruding fingers. She felt herself tighten around the digit as it was repeatedly pushed in and out of her body. Her eyes still straight forward, focusing on the door, she still couldn’t help but let out another audible sigh as she felt a thumbnail graze along her clit. She felt the dampness on her inner thighs as the Gunny added another finger to the one that was already invading her cunt.

“Why Lt jg Jensen your sopping wet dripping Miss……” Maggie intoned as she spread the two fingers she had planted in Annabelle’s aching pussy. As she felt the Gunny’s fingers move to the pearl buttons of her white blouse, Annabelle continued to lock her gaze on the door across the room; some felt some sense of being observed as the WM continued to finger fuck her cunt, the sounds emanating from between her legs indicated that she was wetter than she realized. The woman’s fingers moved deftly up the line of her blouse, undoing the tiny buttons, her voice continuing to echo in the chamber, not quite a monotone but more a report. “Not the behavior we expect for and Officer or a lady?”

As the last button of the blouse was released, Annabelle felt the fingers filling her cunt spread wide before suddenly being extracted from her vagina, an audible sucking sound emanated with the motion. Her blouse was pulled back, exposing her brassier covered breasts. Her arms instinctively went back allowing the Gunny to slide the blouse down her arms, the buttons at the wrists popping off of the garment and pinging across the room. Maggie tossed the blouse on the floor as she moved in front of Annabelle.

Without a word Maggie slipped her fingers under the elastic of Annabelle’s bra and slid the garment up exposing the JG’s small breasts, the little pink nipples were hard and stood in the center of the lighter quarter sized areolas. Annabelle, continued to maintain her position, though the desire to feel those long fingers back in her pussy continued to send spasms of need through her body.

Annabelle caught a small smile appear on Maggie’s lips as she surveyed her. A blush came across her cheeks as she watched the Gunny’s eyes take in the disheveled nudity she had just inflicted on Annabelle. Obviously content with her work Annabelle watched the Gunny move from the center of the room and face her, her posture almost at a parade rest, her legs spread slightly. Annabelle again found herself following the Gunny’s firm, black hosed clad legs as they disappeared under the green skirt of the uniform.

“On your knees Lieutenant and crawl over here and please me with that pretty little mouth of yours………..You do know how to eat out a gals cunt don’t you honey!” The order was barked out loudly and again Annabelle’s eyes flicked to the door; she was now sure that the Master Chief was observing them, hidden behind the wood panel, though no evidence, other than her gut feel confirmed it.


Annabelle’s gaze returned to the Gunny, who was obviously impatiently waiting for her to comply to the order. Again the woman’s commanding voice echoed in the vestibule. “Lieutenants, I said crawl your skinny ass over here and lick my pussy!”

Annabelle dropped to the floor, almost tripping up in the tangle of trousers and panties that had bunched up around her knees. As she hit the floor she began to crawl across the tile to where the Marine was standing. Maggie unzipped the skirt and when she unfastened it, the green material puddled to the floor around her ankles. The hem of Maggie’s khaki shirt came to rest just above her pubis, which was framed in a pair of black suspenders that were clipped to the top of the black thigh high stockings she had worn under the uniform skirt. Annabelle was both intrigued and taken aback at the shiny jewel which twinkled from the hood of the Gunny’s clit.

The binding of her trousers at her knees slowed Annabelle’s crawl across the floor and with her eyes locked on the statuesque figure of the Marine standing in front of her, she almost was tripped up. Completing the crawl Annabelle found herself at Maggie’s feet; looking up the woman’s body. The musky but pleasant odor of the Gunny’s pussy wafted down from above and Annabelle realized that Gunnery Sergeant Margret McGuire was as sexually excited as she was.

Without hesitation, Annabelle drew herself up onto her knees, her eyes just above the Marines shaved pudendum. Again her eyes were fixated on the piece of jewelry, a small diamond on what appeared to be a barbell with a small gold end above her clit hood, adorning the woman’s genitals. Maggie shifted slightly allowing the young jg better access to her vagina and Annabelle found herself being drawn to the woman’s pussy as her lips enclosed around Maggie’s clit, her tongue searching for the diamond.
 
“On your knees Lieutenant and crawl over here and please me with that pretty little mouth of yours………..You do know how to eat out a gals cunt don’t you honey!”

O’Halerin knew of Ltjg Jensen’s lesbian affair on her summer cruise at the Academy yet now she hesitated, her soft eyes meeting the hard cold stare of Gunny McGuire. He also knew Maggie did not like to be kept waiting when her pleasure was involved. That thought and how creative the Gunny could be in pursuit of her pleasures brought a smile to his rugged face as she once more issued the command to the gorgeous little redheaded jg.

“Lieutenants, I said crawl your skinny ass over here and lick my pussy!”

Ltjg Annabelle Jensen’s eyes darted to the entrance of the Master Chief’s home and the young beauty’s eyes just caught a glimpse of him. Was he watching her, evaluating her performance, and making sure she carried out her orders without delay. The last command he had given her was You will obey Gunnery Sergeant McGuire’s orders as if they were my own. Any breach of the chain of command or disrespect to the Gunnery Sergeant will be a personal insult to not only to the Navy but to me as well Lieutenant!.

Her Master Chief was watching as Annabelle dropped to her knees as Gunny McGuire commanded. There was something darkly sensual and seductive as the little redheaded jg began to crawl across the black and white tines of the foyer with her panties and trousers bunched around her knees and her little black military pumps on her feet. Gunny McGuire was no less seductively sensual as she stripped out of her uniform skirt to stand before the hapless little jg in nothing below her trim waist but stockings, garter belt and her own military pumps, her Venus Mound shaved bare as the day Maggie was born, glistening and waiting for Ltjg Jensen’s sweet little mouth and naughty little pink tongue. The two gorgeous young beauties stood on the black and white tiles of the foyer’s floor as if they were pieces on a chest board, his jg an adorable little pawn and Gunny McGuire the black knight in their little game. O’Halerin saw Annabelle’s eyes grow wide as he saw the little piercing to Gunny’s clit, that he had placed there himself. The young jg seemed festinated by it.

Maggie shifted slightly allowing the young jg better access to her vagina and Annabelle found herself being drawn to the woman’s pussy as her lips enclosed around Maggie’s clit, her tongue searching for the diamond. With the first little caress of Annabelle’s tongue, Gunny’s long fingers entwined into the girl’s lustrous tawny copper hair and drew her face closer to her hot little pussy.

“That’s it baby!”

McGuire cooed as the little jg tongue toyed with her piercing.

“Ya baby that’s it lap my cunt and drink my jisam.”

The harder that Annabelle tried to please Gunny McGuire the more the stick Marine demanded of her. The more she demanded that Ltjg McGuire debase herself in order to please the demanding Marine. Then the young redheaded jg heard the soft clapping of applause leaving no doubt in her young mind that her Master Chief was watching her. What before was just a feeling was now a certainty. The only question now was would she see approval in his cold blue grey eyes or would she disappoint and embarrass him.
 
Annabelle sucked hard on the Gunny’s clit, her tongue toying with the tiny diamond adorning the woman. Her nose pressed against the Gunny’s smooth mound feeling the small pricks of the stubble as the woman’s began to quiver slightly with pleasure. She felt the Gunny’s hands reach around drawing her head closer against the woman’s cunt. The Gunny’s voice was tinged with lust as she breathed out, “That’s it baby!”

Again the Gunny shifted and Annabelle felt her head being pushed down. As her tongue parted the Gunny’s plump labia, she received her first real taste of the woman. Memories of her former lover, Jeanette, the cadet form her time summer in Japan, flooded into her mind, the sensation of the woman’s pussy against her tongue, the taste, at bit different than Jeanette, but at the same time so familiar. She pushed her tongue deeper; parting Maggie’s slit as she let her tongue dance around the woman’s cunt entrance.

Maggie again shifted, rubbing, pushing her cunt against Annabelle’s probing tongue. Annabelle tried to draw a breath in through her nose but instead found herself pushed tight against Maggie’s mound. She opened her mouth to catch a breath of air and breathing heavily, she heard the Gunny chiding her. “Yeah, baby that’s it lap my cunt and drink my jism.”

Annabelle pushed her tongue in further, tasting the raw flavor of the woman’s cunt. She wrapped her arms between Maggie’s legs; subtly pushed her thighs wider apart as her hands came to rest on the sides of the woman’s ass. She felt Maggie’s hands twine in her hair, pulling it as she pulled Annabelle’s head back. Annabelle instantly brought her eyes up, searching in Maggie’s eyes for what she had done wrong.

“You better make me cum, Honey….” The Gunny hissed down at her, her eyes now almost golden. Annabelle thought she heard a soft clap begin to emanate from the closed door, but auburn haired beauty that stood over her pulled hard on her hair again. “You will use your tongue Lieutenant … and you will make me cum.”

Annabelle felt her head forced back against the Gunny’s sex. Again she pushed her tongue past the woman’s labia and into her slick hole. The Gunny continued to goad her, “Come one girl; tongue my pussy.” The Gunny continued to rub her vagina against Annabelle’s face as Annabelle tried to manipulate her tongue, her mouth to comply with the Gunny’s instructions.

Annabelle again felt her head forced back, the hand in her hair jerking it back. “Get on your fucking back, girl,” the Gunny commanded, releasing the fistful of copper hued hair she had clenched in her small fist. Annabelle stared at her momentarily dazed, but the slap across her face the Gunny imparted had her quickly slide to her knees; the tangle around her knees tripping her and she landed on her ass on the tile floor.

Without waiting for Annabelle to recover, Maggie grabbed the Lieutenant by the leg, spinning her around so that she was in plain view of the Master Chief who was concealed behind the door. Pulling off first on of the Lieutenant’s pumps, then the other she grasped the legs of the wadded up trousers bunched around the girl’s legs. As the article of clothing came free of Annabelle’s legs Maggie stood aside, letting the Master Chief view the girl’s pussy.

Annabelle winced as her skin stuck to the tile floor while the Marine positioned her. She looked between her legs and saw she was facing the door, and as the other woman spread her legs she realized she was being put on display. Her cheek still stung from the slap she had received from the Gunny. Her eyes fluttered between the door and the woman who was striding toward her head. The Gunny went to her knees, the stockings rubbing against Annabel’s cheeks.

Maggie looked down; just now noticing the field of freckles that peppered the Lieutenants chest and breasts. ‘So sexy,’ she thought as she rubbed her pussy along the girls face. “Ok, girl,” she said sharply, “I’ve given you a better option, you better use your tongue to make me cum.”

Annabelle let her tongue slide down the woman’s slit as the Gunny adjusted herself over Annabelle’s face. While not smothering her, she felt trapped by the woman’s thighs around her head and as the Gunny slid forward she felt the slick flesh of Maggie’s cunt transition to the rough wrinkles of the woman’s asshole. Annabelle hesitated, the idea of rimming the woman gave her a pause, yet at the same time a shiver of excitement went through her. Another slap, this time directly on her own mons was combined with another sharp instruction. “What are you waiting for Honey?”

Flicking her tongue against the wrinkled bud, she heard Gunny breath in sharply. An odd felling went through her; the idea of licking this woman’s bottom in full view of the Master Chief sent a combined sense of shame and a thrill of excitement through her. Wrapping her arms around the Gunny’s thighs she pulled herself up, her face between the Gunny’s tight cheeks, her tongue probing the woman’s asshole. “Now, you’re getting into it Lieutenant,” the Gunny’s husky voice was muffled by her thighs, but Annabelle could hear a note of approval in the tone.

The Gunny again shifted a she leaned forward over Annabelle’s prone body, and Annabelle found herself again presented with the woman’s soaking cunt. As she began to tongue the wet slit, she felt Maggie slide a finger into her own exposed cunt. As the digit pushed in deep, Annabelle responded by pushing her own tongue as deep into the Gunny’s pussy as she could. The finger invading her flexed, pushing against her inner walls, sending ripples through Annabelle’s body as she tried to reciprocate by flicking her tongue, buried deep inside the Marine.

The finger was withdrawn and Annabelle could feel the Gunny lean forward a bit more. No longer was the woman’s asshole pressed against her nose and Annabelle breathed in deep, the arousal fragrance of the Gunny pervaded her nose and she felt a fingernail dance against her own ass, before the finger that had been planted in her cunt, pushed past her sphincter and invaded her ass. Arching her back slightly, Annabelle felt herself quiver as the finger went in all the way in her ass.

The Gunny’s next words sent Annabelle’s mind into a spin. An elevated sense of disgust combined with the excitement of being so taboo sent a river of her own juice down her pussy helping to lubricate the Gunny’s invasion of her ass. “God, girl,” Maggie’s southern drawl was now prevalent, “your ass is so tight.” A silence came through the room as Maggie continued to finger fuck her ass. “And your tongue feels so fucking good.” Annabelle tried to work harder, tried to bring the Gunny over the edge. “But if you don’t give me a fuckin’ orgasm in the next minute," the Gunny paused letting her words sink in, "I’ll piss all over your pretty face.”
 
Master Chief O’Halerin smiled as he heard Gunny McGuire’s husky passion choked voice coo.

“That’s it baby!”

he could almost see the smile that must have bowed His little jg’s lips. He knew how Ltjg Annabelle Jensen craved acceptance and approval of a strong dominate figure. He had seen that in the way the innocent young jg tried so hard to obey ever order she had been given and how heart broken she was when he had not smiled his approval into her soft searching eyes.

“Yeah, baby that’s it lap my cunt and drink my jism.”

He found Maggie’s dark husky voice and the little muffled moans of his sweet jg as she now eagerly strived to please Gunny McGuire and to carry out the last orders that he had given her. Then Gunny’s voice took on a sharper tone,

“You better make me cum, Honey…….You will use your tongue Lieutenant … and you will make me cum.”

So now it began the Master Chief thought. He knew Maggie and he knew how she hated female Officers and thought of them as spoiled little bitches. He also knew that no matter how hard the little redheaded jg tried. No matter how skilled she was with that little pink tongue of hers Gunny McGuire would never let her succeed I n her assigned mission.

“Come on girl; tongue my pussy…….

He heard the little yelp as Annabelle’s head was snapped back

“Get on your fucking back, girl,”

A thing began to happen quickly then as Annabelle was stripped of the remainder of her clothing. And ruefully positioned so her sweet little cunt was pointed towards the house’s door to give Her Master Chief a front row view of her humiliation and defilement.

Ok, girl,…… I’ve given you a better option, you better use your tongue to make me cum………. What are you waiting for Honey?”

The sharp report of a slap told him Ltjg Jensen was not succeeding in her assigned task. He smiled as McGuire forced the girl to ream out her ass with that little pink tongue.

“God, girl,”


The complement, the bait, to give the hapless redheaded jg hope. Then the blow, the challenge that she would surely fail at. For each time Ltjg Jensen came close to success Gunny McGuire would shift her position to take the edge off of her rising passions.

“your ass is so tight…….. and your tongue feels so fucking good…… but if you don’t give me a fuckin’ orgasm in the next minute…….I’ll piss all over your pretty face.”


By the time Gunny had finished giving her ultimatum to the young jg the Master Chief was leaning against the door frame. His eyes drinking in the sight before him He caught his jg’s eyes he wanted her to know he was watching her. and his face was stern and his eyes were cold.
 
Even as Maggie knelt, straddling the young naval officer’s face, her eyes were glued to the doorway, where she knew the Master Chief was watching. She raised her hips up, lifting her pussy off of the woman’s face, just enough to quell the rising orgasm the girl was trying, rather successfully in fact, to induce in her. What the young woman didn’t know was that Maggie was as much on display as she was; Maggie’s own control ceded to the man who was watching them.

Maggie had been involved with the Master Chief O’Halerin for the entire year she had been stationed at the Marine Barracks. She had first seen him at a staff NCO gathering and had instantly been drawn to the man, of course she had always been drawn to older men; teachers in high school, a drill instructor at Paris Island, and numerous flings with senior enlisted and even a colonel at her previous duty station. Something was different about O’Halerin and she had known it from the first moment she had set eyes on him.

It wasn’t until the night that he had been making love to her, and while laying on top of her had, without her awareness of the situation, used her own stocking to bind her wrists to the headboard of the bed that she began to realize his magnetism. Still she wasn’t a complete submissive, and she knew he realized this and instead he had been guiding her to this very moment; the moment when she would be the one on top, the one making this beautiful little lieutenant squirm underneath her.

She relaxed her body; again sliding down onto the girl’s probing tongue, the warm wet sensation against her own soaking sex. Maggie had limited experience in sex with another woman; in fact had felt a small pang of jealousy when the Master Chief had called her the night before and told her about his find. Still when she had first laid eyes on the young JG Matthew’s plan had somehow clicked in her mind and she felt herself drawn into her role. The young woman seemed so vulnerable standing in the center of the room and even though she knew that the previous night with the O’Halerin had been rough; she was so obviously oblivious to the things that awaited her.

Leaning forward again, she could smell Annabelle’s arousal. Maggie had been surprised at how quickly the girl had allowed herself to be debased; at fantastic the feel of the girl’s tongue against her asshole and how she reacted when Maggie had reamed her asshole with her finger. Maggie resisted the urge to bury her own face between the girl’s legs, imagining the feeling of the soft thatch of strawberry pubic hair that covered her plump mound; imagining the tangy flavor of the girls cunt against her tongue. Lost in thought she found herself on the edge of an orgasm and reacted by sitting completely up on her knees; she felt the girl pull herself up, fighting to maintain her contact with Maggie’s sex.

She had issued her ultimatum, part of the script she and O’Halerin had formatted the night before as the Lieutenant slept. He given her some leeway in the scene, but she knew he ultimately had total control over the situation, and she waited for some kind of signal; letting her know if she could give into the young JG’s tongue or to unleash her bladder into the girls mouth. The thought of which both titillated her and filled her with a tinge of dread.
 
As O’Halerin watched Gunny McGuire seduce and dominate his adorable little jg. He remembered that night when he had first bound her wrest with her own stocking the look in her dark hazel eyes as she tasted the forbidden fruit of bondage for the first time, surrendered all she was and submitted totally to him. Once that taboo had been passed Maggie embraced the world of Bondage and Discipline whole heartedly. Gunnery Sergeant Maggie McGuire was no shrinking violate. Her whole bearing spoke of her confidence, of her firm knowledge of her self worth all of which made her submission to him all the sweeter.

The Master Chief had always wondered what Maggie would be like with another woman. Oh he knew that the Gunny was attracted to women as much, if not more so than she was attracted to men. Yet he doubted that Maggie McGuire could ever bring herself to submit to another woman to let a woman dominate her as he had done. So when the little redheaded jg feel into his hands he had decided to see just what Maggie would do once given the opportunity to have Ltjg Annabelle Jensen at her mercy and he had not been disappointed.

Now as he leaned against the door jam he saw the questioning look in Maggie’s eyes. Do I let the little bitch succeed, or do I ensure she fails. Yet Master Chief O’Halerin saw something else in Gunny McGuire’s stunning hazel eyes, a touch of jade green jealousy. Just what would Maggie do if she could let her jealousy have free reign. The idea was to tempting to let it slip by. Almost leisurely her drew the edge of his hand across his throat the universal sign to Cut a sign that sweet little Ltjg Annabelle Jensen was to fail.
 
When the Gunny uttered her ultimatum, everything Annabelle had experience with the Master Chief and the Gunny seemed to fall away. A chill ran through her body; as she thought that there was no way that the gorgeous Marine who squat above her would ever degrade her so thoroughly. Even as she lay shocked, she realized that she had stopped tonguing the woman, and quickly pulled herself up against the Marines sopping pussy; her tongue pushing as deep as she could into the woman’s sex.

Even when the Gunny leaned forward, her finger still pushing deeper in Annabelle’s asshole; obviously a ploy to make her forget her mission and succumb to the orgasm that had been building in Annabelle’s own body, she tried to maintain contact, her face now covered with the Gunny’s musky fluids. The idea of being urinated on was so humiliating, that she had to make the woman cum.

With the Gunny straddling her face, Annabelle had no way of seeing if she was running out of time. Only the woman’s asshole, glistening with Annabelle’s on spit was in her field of vision. Somehow though, she sensed that Gunny McGuire was waiting for her own instructions; the way the woman seemed to be so close to her own release, yet pulled away. The woman’s finger was still sawing in and out of her bottom, the sensation sending small waves of pleasure through her. Still she tried to focus on pleasuring the Gunny instead of giving into the woman’s ministrations.

Annabelle felt that the Gunny was close to an orgasm, the small quivers, the woman’s increase in breaths, she felt that she was going to succeed. Therefore it was a shock when the Gunny raised her right leg, elevating her body above Annabelle. The finger that had been so mercilessly working in and out of her bottom was quickly withdrawn and Annabelle felt the Gunny press both hands against her chest holding her down on the floor. Before she could react, she felt the stream begin to splash against her face, and the wonderful musky smell of Gunnery Sergeant McGuire’s pussy suddenly changed to the odor of urine.

Maggie continued to meet the Master Chiefs cobalt blue eyes as she pissed on the woman underneath her. Even as she felt her stockings begin to dampen from the splashing pee, she felt an almost orgasmic shudder through her body. A combination of the humiliation she was inducing on the little Lieutenant was combined with her own shame of having O’Halerin have her urinate in front of him. Below her, she could feel the girls head thrash from side to side, obviously trying to avoid the stream emanating from her body.

Annabelle squeezed her eyes closed as the stream of piss bounced off of her face, splattering the black stockings of the Gunny and streaming down her face and onto the floor. The thrill of trying to pleasure the Maggie had completely turned to humiliation and she felt her tears well up mixing with the woman’s piss. She tried not to breathe in, to inhale the pungent odor, but as she began to sob she inadvertently took in a mouthful. Choking she pushed up against the stronger woman’s arms, trying to escape the deluge.

Maggie felt her bladder empty and the stream of pee taper off. She had drunk several 20 ounce bottles of water after her morning run. Finishing she dropped her right knee back to the floor, her pussy again brushing up against the Lieutenants face, her knee landing in a puddle of her own pee. “Get me off, Lieutenant,” she breathed, the excitement building in her body, “make me fucking cum Honey.”

Annabelle felt the woman’s weight back against her, and heard the instructions. A sharp slap against her pussy, made her gasp and she again breathed in Maggie, the mixture of sensations was overwhelming. The humiliation combined with the proximity of this woman removed any reason and she began to again work her tongue against the Gunny’s sex. Almost immediately she felt the woman begin to orgasm, she felt Maggie’s hand slide against her thigh as she came, her sounds of pleasure still muffled by her thighs, resonated to Annabelle’s ears. She herself wanted more from Maggie, wanted the finger back in her ass or the feel of the woman’s mouth on her own sex, she wanted to cum. Instead, combined with the sounds of Maggie’s orgasm she heard the sounds of clapping; again remembering that the Master Chief had been watching the whole scene.
 
Master Chief O’Halerin knew there was no need to watch Maggie discipline His little jg. He had seen the way Gunny had looked at her from the start. Oh yes in the beginning it was Maggie putting the uppity little redheaded jg in her place and yet as time went on he could see that two things were happening. The first was no surprise in that Ltjg Annabelle Jensen was as always eager to please anyone in authority and that she was attracted to the stunning Marine Gunny. The second was a little more startling in that Gunny McGuire, who always been so submissive to the Master Chief was being quite dominate with the gorgeous little redheaded jg an obviously quite attracted to her in a blatantly sexual way.

“You heard the Master Chief, you had better get to cleaning this mess up. You can use your uniform, since you won’t be needing it anymore today.”

O’Halerin smiled as he watched Maggie heap humiliation after humiliation on the defiled jg. He watched as Gunny marched the little redhead to the showers where he knew that Gunnery Sergeant Maggie McGuire would take her own pleasure from Annabelle’s gorgeous young body. Let them have their time together. It would make what was to come all the sweeter.
 
Last edited:
Marine Gunnery Sergeant Maggie McGuire watched as her charge used her uniform to clean the floor of Master Chief O’Halerin’s entry way. As she watched the young redhead mop up the puddle of urine, she also eyed the door where O'Halerin had just exited through. She thought back to the evening before, how excited he had been; sex had been more like making love, the sex after they had played their games.. Then he had dropped the bombshell on her; as they lay, spooning in his bed, his hand gently toying with her nipple.

“I want you to be part of this with me,” he had whispered.

At first she hadn’t understood and afraid to break the intimate moment that she was enjoying had kept quiet, she could feel his cock stirring against her ass as his thumbnail gently grazed the sensitive nub of her nipple. “I want to see you,” he continued, “I want to see you take her in hand. I want to see you live out that fantasy of dominance that I know lies within you.”

She felt a surge go through her as his words now registered. His fingers had left her nipple and had moved to her throat, searching for the narrow choker that was affixed to her neck. She wiggled her bottom against his cock, feeling him harden yet again; a flash of jealousy went through her as she wondered what was arousing him yet again; was it her, was it the Navy bitch in one of the other bedrooms, or was it the idea of her using the little slut as the Master Chief had so often used her?

In response to the Master Chief Maggie nodded her head, pushing past her feelings of jealousy. This was something new in her year long relationship with the Master Chief, one where she had been his submissive. ‘Now,’ she thought, ‘he is starting to think of me, maybe not of his equal, but at least in different terms.’ Even as she nodded her affirmative he had rolled her over, gently spreading her legs to allow himself access to her.

She had closed her eyes and writhed in pleasure as he guided his cock along her slit; the head of his cock found its target and she felt the tip enter her. He held it there for a moment, waiting. As she opened her eyes to see his, he thrust in brutally, shattering the illusion as he whispered fiercely in her ear. “However, my dear Marine, no matter how much leeway I give you with our little officer, you are still my slut.” Her eyes had opened wide and she stared at the darkened ceiling over his shoulder as he returned to his slow sensual pace of lovemaking.

Maggie continued to contemplate her exchange with her lover as she marched the nude redhead down the hallway to the spacious bathroom. As they passed the room that she slept in she called out. “Halt, Lieutenant!”

The girl stopped in her tracks, just past the doorway. She looked an adorable mess; her shoulder length hair was still wet from their previous play, her tight ass trembling, her head up and looking straight forward. Maggie opened the door to her bedroom and there was the bag the Master Chief had put together sitting on her bed. The bag was very similar to the bag she had been issued while in boot camp at Parris Island ten years ago to hold her PT gear. In the old woodland pattern that had been discontinued from use by the Marine Corp; however instead of a cheap cotton blend, this bag was made of silk. Maggie read the message loud and clear, the bag was a reminder of her station.

Grabbing the bag, she stepped back into the passage way. “Ok, my dear Lieutenant,” she said, trying to duplicate that reassuring tone the O’Halerin so often used just to disarm her right before he did something both terrifying and titillating at the same time. “It’s off to the head, to clean your sexy little body up.”

Annabelle followed the Gunny’s instructions, moving down the hallway to the room where she and the Master Chief had spent a good portion of the previous evening. As she entered the bathroom the lights came flickering on and she saw the same spotless tiled room; no evidence of the naughty play from the night before was in evidence. The towels were fresh and the floor devoid of any watermarks.

“Into the shower my little slut,” the Gunny cooed in her ear.

“Yes Ma’am,” Annabelle almost stuttered over the words that she had been uttering automatically since her introduction to the Navy; words that were now taking on a whole new meaning to her. Behind her she heard the Gunnery Sergeant take in a breath as if to speak, possibly admonishing as many of the enlisted instructors had done during training when referred to as sir or ma’am.

Instead, after a moment’s pause the Gunny said, authority back in her voice, “Well, what the fuck are you waiting for?”

Annabelle quickly stepped into the tiled shower, and turned on the water. She let the water wash off the Gunnery Sergeants pee, her own sweat, and other evidence of the humiliation she had just experienced in the Master Chiefs foyer. Brushing her hair back out of her eyes, she turned slightly to watch, with fascination, as the Gunnery Sergeant remove the rest of her clothing.

She was very meticulous, carefully unbuttoning the still sharply pressed khaki shirt. As she removed the neck tabs and began to work her way down the shirt Annabelle saw the choker, a beautiful black piece of silk with a tiny hoop adorning the Marines slender neck. Beneath the shirt the Gunny wore a black cupless bustier that was attached held up stockings with suspenders. Adorning each of her exposed nipples was a barbell which matched the Christina piercing perfectly. Annabelle felt her desire for the woman begin to rise again as she watched her fold the shirt and sit it on the sink before reaching down and placing the camouflaged bag on the commode.

“Wash yourself, Lieutenant,” Maggie again commanded as she opened the bag, examine the contents for the first time. The bag held a collection of toys, Maggie could see wrist cuffs, a variety of vibrators, several assorted sizes of dildos, a Hitachi, and sparkling underneath the white plastic handle of the massager a pair of clamps . Maggie looked up, studying the slight girl who stood in the shower, letting the water stream down up on her.

“Lieutenant, turn off the water and stand at the position of parade rest,” she called, her voice amplified by the size of the room and the tile lining the walls. As the girl turned to turn off the water, Maggie slipped the cuffs into her hand and almost simultaneously moved to where the Lieutenant came to stand at parade rest. Maggie came just to her right, and looked the girl up and down; she noted, with satisfaction, that the girls feet were exactly twelve inches apart and the way she held her hands in the small of her back pushed her pert breasts out, the nipples still rosy from the heat of the shower.

Annabelle tried to control her breathing as the Gunnery Sergeant inspected her. The woman’s proximity was intoxicating, the lingerie she wore breathtaking. The jeweled tips of small bars pierced horizontally through her nipples sparkled in the florescent light of the bathroom. The Gunny’s mouth came even with her ear and she whispered, “Close your eyes.”

Annabelle obeyed, closing her eyes. She felt the woman’s breasts brush against her sides, the jewels decorating her nipples providing a whole new sensation. She felt herself tremble, not in fear but anticipation and almost jumped as the Gunny took ahold of one arm, halfway between her wrist and elbow and gently pull her arm away.

“If you peek, I’ll spank your little cunt,” the Gunny again whispered in her ear as she fit on of the leather cuffs around Annabelle’s wrist. Annabelle felt her tightened the strap and just as quickly the Gunny repeated the act with the second wrist. Annabelle heard the woman return to the bag and risked a peek at the statuesque Marine.

Thwack! The sound reverberated off of the tiles in the room as Annabelle yelped. The Gunny’s slap against her mons and clit stung, and Annabelle felt herself tighten up, not against the pain, not against the surprise, but against her body reacting with need. “Keep your fucking eyes closed,” the Marine hissed, and Annabelle again squeezed them shut. She felt the Gunny drop to one knee and felt first her left then her right ankle cuffed. She kept her eyes shut tight, knowing that the Marine was staring up at her.

Maggie squat on one knee as she applied the second leather cuff to the girl’s left ankle. She tried to will the girl to peek down at her; the act of slapping the girl’s pussy sent a rush through her. Glancing up she watched her own handprint, in bright red on the girl’s mons, slowly fade to the porcelain white of the little redhead’s skin. She had to hold herself back from burying her face against the girl’s pubis, to kiss away the pain that she had just delivered.

Reaching back, she groped through the bag extracting a bar, which she quickly clipped to the rings of the ankle cuffs. This opened the Lieutenants legs another six inches and Maggie could smell the girl’s arousal. Unable to resist herself, she placed a kiss on the girl’s bare pubis, right above the hood of her clit. She couldn’t tell if the warmth emanating off of the Annabelle’s sex was the heat of the shower or her arousal.

Annabelle felt a jolt run through her as she felt the Marines lips press against her smooth sex. She flexed her knees as the woman’s lips came away, trying to maintain the contact. The bar that now held her legs apart almost caused her to trip up, but the other woman’s hand rested on her shoulder helping her to maintain her balance on the wet floor of the shower. She felt the Gunny’s warm breath again against her ear, as she felt the woman’s finger slide between her labia, part her engorged lips, and slide into her tunnel. She tried to squeeze her thighs together, to trap the hand that was now sawing in and out of her cunt, but was stopped by the cuffs.

“Naughty little whore,” the Marine breathed in her ear as the hand was withdrawn from between her legs. “And keep your eyes closed.” The command came with another slap on her pubis, forcing Annabelle to bit her lip to keep from crying out.

Maggie marveled at the girl’s reaction. As she took a step back she reached out, letting her fingernail slide down the Lieutenant’s arm. Even as warm as it was in the humid bathroom, from the shower, the redhead’s skin still prickled at her touch. Pulling herself from the trembling beauty, she reached into the bag of toys and extracted the clamps. Staring at the pieces of surgical stainless steel, Maggie felt her own pussy start to wet as she remembered the delicious sensations that these exact implements had delivered to her own nipples.

Annabelle knew she was highly tuned up; the small caresses and kisses the Marine had given her, combined with the sweet throb on her mons where the woman had slapped her had sent quivers up and down her spine. She heard the small tinkle of metal on metal and almost jumped when she felt something wet and warm draw around her right nipple. This was quickly followed by the Marines mouth encircling the nub, lightly biting, the woman’s tongue toying with the sensitive coral skin, drawing it erect.

As quickly as it had come; the Marine had replaced the delightful sensation with a shock of pain as Annabelle felt the woman pinch and twist the spit slickened nub. Then her teat was pulled away from her body and the cold feel of metal replaced the warmth of the other woman’s mouth. AS the Gunny’s fingers released her nipple she felt the cold of the stainless instrument clamp on her breast, cutting off the circulation and trapping the sensitive, blood engorged nub. Annabelle couldn’t contain herself and released a small moan as she felt the Gunny’s lips and teeth trap the tip of her left breast, sucking the nipple to an erect state, and tightening the second clamp down on the nub.

Maggie looked at her charge; the redheaded girl was already in a high state of arousal. As she studied the young woman, she felt a sense of power, one that even on the drill field. This was different from when she had used her power to mold the next generation of women marines; this was taking this beautiful creature to a whole new level of depravity. Reaching she tugged on the chain. The girl’s response sent shivers down her own spine.

Leading the girl over to the commode reached down, pushing the bag off of the seat. “Kneel, Lieutenant,” she commanded, helping to guide the girl to her knees, the spreader bar keeping her ankles spread apart and exposing the girls glistening pussy and tight little swirl of an anus. The bag had split some of its contents onto the tiled floor and Maggie dropped to the floor behind the girl. Grabbing a pair of stainless steel balls from the pile of sex toys spilling out of the bag, she slid behind the Lieutenant, the fingers of her left hand slowly began to dance along the girls dripping slit, opening up her labia and gently sliding the first ball into the girls sopping cunt.

Annabelle gasped as the first cold metal ball pushed her vagina open; the Gunny’s fingers pushed the orb deeper into her body. A second ball followed, pushing the first one farther in. Shifting her body, she felt them rub together deep inside of her vagina sending her to the edge of pleasure. She almost tipped over as the Gunny’s thumb brushed against her clit, gently rotating counterclockwise on the nub. She felt the woman’s other hand cup her ass, gently parting one cheek, a rush of warm air blew against her asshole; the Marine stimulating her anus, before pushing her tongue against the puckered orifice.

Annabelle felt her first orgasm course through her body as the Gunny’s tongue rimmed her anus, the motion almost perfectly matching the tempo of the thumb triggering her clit. She felt the tongue retract just long enough to hear her tormentor say, “Do not drop those balls.” Even through the orgasm, she clenched, trying to hold her seeping cunt closed around the orbs. The throb of her nipples heightened the sensations and she began to cry in pleasure.

Standing back up, Maggie watched the Lieutenant writhe to her first of many orgasms. Stooping to pick up the camo bag, she pulled out her next toy. Stepping into the harness, she adjusted an eight inch dildo into position and applied a thin layer of lube to the phallus. Looking down at her charge she called out. “Those eyes had better be closed Lieutenant,” before returning to her knees behind the girl, and pushing her tongue back into the girls anus.

After bringing the Lieutenant to another orgasm, Maggie drew her drew her head back. Depositing a long strand of her own spit to the girls ass, she slid behind the girl, her hand reaching around the girls slim waist and hooking the chain connecting the two clamps. She pulled hard; this time the girl screamed, the sound echoing in the tiled room, Maggie pulled her back, upright, the phallus teasing. Bringing the girls head back in line with her ear Maggie again whispered.

“He said not to touch your sweet little cunt my dear JG.” Maggie hesitated, letting her words sink in. Her other hand reached down to the flesh colored phallus strapped between her legs and she pressed it against the Lieutenants slick anus. “But, he didn’t say anything about your asshole.”

Maggie pulled on the chain again, something she had learned being in the exact same position, and at the same time pushed forward with her hips, pressing the head of the dildo past the girls tight ring and into her ass. Again the Lieutenant screamed, again the sound echoed throughout the small chamber. As the scream died down, a small metal chink replaced it, one of the balls falling from the girls quivering cunt. Bringing her free hand around the girl’s body, she slapped the girl on the pubis again, as she pushed the dildo deeper into the redhead’s ass.

Annabelle pushed back against the Gunny, trying to escape the pain she felt from her throbbing nipples. The dildo that had been pushed through her ass stretched her out, its circumference exceeding the Master Chiefs cock. The Gunny began to fuck her relentlessly, not having to worry about ejaculating or becoming flaccid, instead the Marine’s cock was a prop, one that would only stop violating her when the woman tired of using her; and that didn’t seem to be anytime in the near future.
 
Master Chief Mat O’Halerin watched as Gunny McGuire took her charge in hand. The little girl lost look in his little jg’s eyes was priceless as she looked up to him hoping for her salvation and yet in the depth of her sweet tear shimmering eyes he could see a smoldering emerald fire of dark passions despite the humiliations that were being heaped on her. Tears streaked Annabelle’s cheeks as she was forced to clean up the evidence of her latest humiliations with the uniform she had worked so hard for and was so proud of. Yet even as she shuttered when Gunny McGuire calmly taunted her, that You can use your uniform, since you won’t be needing it anymore today His nostrils were filled with the intoxicating musky fragrance of the little redheaded jg’s arousal.

The Master Chief smiled as her remembered the look of jealousy in Maggie’s smoldering hazel eyes when he had calmly told her the night before,

“I want you to be part of this with me,

His body was spooned possessively to hers as he expertly toyed with both Maggie’s emotions and her aching nipples. The look in those expressively beautiful hazel eyes was priceless.

“I want to see you take her in hand. I want to see you live out that fantasy of dominance that I know lies within you.”

As always with the Master Chief it was a statement of fact, not a question or a request. It was as if he knew something about Gunnery Sergeant Maggie McGuire that even she did not recognize about herself. He knew that despite that cool aloof professional exterior that there burn dark passions. Yet from the first time that he had calmly ordered her to strip for him Maggie had always demonstrated her dark needs to submit to the power of his very presence but like the adorable little redheaded jg he was now going to place in Maggie’s perhaps less than loving care.

In there time together Maggie had never given any outward indication that she was attracted to women. Yet here again the Master Chief had seen something in her that told him all Maggie needed was the right opportunity, the right setting. Know she had the opportunity, he had provided not only the setting but the perfect little victim for Maggie to dominate, Ltjg Annabelle Jensen, his little jg. Not only that, but Mat O’Halerin had even shaped Maggie’s concept of Domination and submission over the last year as he took Maggie form an innocent in the arts of dark passion to a stunning young beauty that could best be described as a pain slut, and that pain could take many forms from the emotional pain of humiliation and degradation, to searing physical pain. He wondered what the Maggie’s expression would be when she found his little gift, would she realize the message he was sending her? The bag was made of silk in the old woodland pattern that had been discontinued from use by the Marine Corp. It was like the bag she had been issued while in boot camp at Parris Island to hold her PT gear, as she had started a new life at Boot, she was now also embarking on a new life again. He wondered would Maggie read the message loud and clear, would she realize he would be as demanding of her as any of her DT’s had been or her then. The Master Chief had given Maggie all the tool’s the toy’s she would need toys that Maggie herself had a very intimate knowledge of.

Yes let them have their time together for the Master Chief knew that Maggie would soon want to show him her mastery over the stunning young redheaded beauty. Soon she would call him to see if he was pleased with her as the little jg cowered at her feet as she worshiped her Mistress.
 
Annabelle bit down hard on her lip as the Gunny pulled hard on the chain connecting the each of the clamps which were biting into her throbbing nipples. She moaned through her teeth as the woman continued to push and pull the dildo in and out of her ass. She had seen it, just barely before the Gunny had slid behind her and forced the phallus into her anus, it seemed to be so much bigger now, impaled deep in her bottom, than it had hanging in the black harness between the Marines legs.

Maggie heard the girl begin to moan and noticed that the girl was beginning to fuck back on the flesh colored shaft that she had buried in her ass. Every time she heard the girl gasp, cry or grunt her own excitement grew. There was something about having this woman, this girl on her knees in front of her. Maggie pulled hard again on the chain, a rewarding cry emanated from the redhead.

Annabelle felt the Marine driving her harder, the cock pushing deeper and deeper in her ass, her body being pushed forward over the arms she was using to support herself and throwing her off balance. She began to push back, meeting the Gunny’s thrusts, her body sending signals of pleasure through her body. She felt so naughty, but at the same time so sexy, something about the woman using her ass felt so right.

Maggie released the chain, and put both hands on the Lieutenants hips. Shifting she took a different angle fucking the girl harder. The resulting moans from the girl made her wetter, the increased arousal pushing her to make the girl cum. She felt the girl shift beneath her and saw the redhead bow, her face almost touching the floor. The girl had slid a hand between her legs and from the motion she knew that Annabelle was fucking herself with her fingers. Pulling the rubber cock out of the girls ass, she sat back to watch the girl push two fingers in and out of her cunt; her asshole gaped slightly open, obscenely winking at her.

She spat into the girls gaping star, and followed the glob of spittle with two of her own fingers into the girl. She felt the girl’s fingers through the thin wall, and matched her tempo, finger fucking the girl’s ass. She leaned over, placing kisses on the girl’s lower back, just above the crease of her ass. Extracting her fingers from the Lieutenants clenching ass, she pulled the girl up, her breasts pressed against the girl’s back and reached around placing her palm on the hand that was pressed against the girl’s cunt.

Annabelle squirmed as she felt the Gunny slide two of her fingers alongside of her own; the four digits stretching the entrance to her vagina. She pushed back against the woman, feeling the piercings in the Marines nipples dig in slightly; trembling as the Gunny’s lips found her neck. The two of them pushed back, Annabelle ending up on her side, the Gunny pressed against her as they both simultaneously finger fucked her cunt.

Maggie’s free hand found the chain again, pulling hard. Over the Lieutenants shoulders she could see the girl’s right breast, the coral tip pulled out by the clamp and chain. She felt the girl’s body convulse as she came again and continued her assault on the Lieutenants pussy, and she slid her hand down to unclip the clamp attached to the girl's left nipple. Maggie knew the delicious sensation of the blood rushing to fill the engorged nipple; tweaking the dark red tit. She felt the girl squirm and begin to cum. As she orgasmed, the girl began to squirt capaciously as she came, the clear liquid splashing against the commode and puddling on the floor.

Maggie whispered in the Lieuntants ear, even as the girl continued to cum. “God, you’re a messy little slut aren’t you.”

Annabelle lay against the Gunny, the dildo still pressing against the back of her thigh. Her fingers were no longer even moving on her own accord; just pushed in and out of her sodden cunt by the Marine. She rolled over facing the woman, the fingers filling her pussy pulling out with an audible pop; and the second ball followed, rolling across the floor with a metallic sound. Their lips met and she sighed, completely sated, her body still tingling from the orgasms. They kissed deep, the Gunny pressing her tongue into Annabelle’s mouth. Her own tongue danced with the intruder, while her hand reached up, cupping the back of the gunny’s dark red locks.

They lay in their post coital bliss, both aware that they risked the wraith of the Master Chief. Maggie broke the embrace, pulling herself to her feet; the dildo still waving obscenely as she rose. Annabelle waited a moment, feeling the Marines eyes travel across her body, contemplating the fact that she was about to head back under the water of the shower. The Gunny reached down, helping her to her feet, her legs still shackled by the spreader bar; with a quick motion the Marine unhooked the clips allowing her to walk into the shower.

As Annabelle washed the evidence of their fuck off of her body, Maggie slid down the harness and removed the lingerie which she had been wearing. She entered the shower, her body purposely contacting the soapy redhead girl as they embraced again, sharing a deep kiss. Maggie herself was almost beside herself with desire; wanted to feel the Lieutenants mouth on her wet cunt again, but she knew that it was time for the little Lieutenant JG to get tag teamed.

“Dry off you little slut,” she ordered as she turned off the water, and grabbed a towel wrapping Annabelle in it. She followed her own instructions, using a fresh towel off of the rack to dry the water off of her own body.

Annabelle had begun to fiddle with one of the cuffs that had remained attached to her wrist, but she was immediately admonished by the Gunnery Sergeant. “Leave those on; I’m sure they will be getting a lot more use very shortly.”

The Annabelle felt herself guided down the hall and into the bedroom she had used the night before. The Gunny followed her into her bedroom and opening the closet began to sort through a selection of erotic lingerie, finally selecting a black and white bustier with little red bows adorning it, a matching garter belt, and red stockings. Setting them on the bed, she looked at Annabelle and said. “With your small tits, I think this will be perfect. Oh, and just in case you were wondering; panties for you are a thing of the past."

Annabelle quickly donned the outfit, while the Gunny watched. As she hooked the button of the stockings to the clasp in the strap the Marine returned to the closet, extracting a pair of black and red checkered mary jane pumps, which matched the outfit. Annabelle sat on the bed, slipping the uncomfortable shoes on her feet an pulling the straps tight across her ankles. When she finished, she stood back up, now as tall as the Marine. The Gunny looked up and down her body, smiling and grasping her arm said. "Ok Lieutenant, it's time to see the Master Chief."
 
Master Chief Aviation Mate Mathew O’Halerin smiled as he heard his little jg’s scream echo through the house. It was not a scream of agony but one that rather was laced with an erotic little thrill. Oh there was no mistaking the edge of pain in that delightful little scream but it was that something extra that had brought the smile to his face. Apparently Gunnery Sergeant Maggie McGuire was taking to her new role as Ltjg Annabelle Jensen’s dominatrix. Again that delightful little scream, yet this time there was less of the edge of pain as it died in a deeply sensual moan of the young redhead’s growing arousal became quite evident. Exactly what Maggie was doing to His little jg the Master Chief did not know, he had left that to Maggie’s fertile imagination. He did have concerns that naught little Maggie would become infatuated with the young Lieutenant that do to her own highly submissive nature that she would identify with the stunning young redhead. If that did become a problem then he would deal with it, if not then he would mold the sensually seductive Marine Gunnery into a very dark and demanding Mistress for their adorable little jg.

The soft padding of clicking of heels on the hard wood floors heralded the approach of the two women. Where he had left the selection of Ltjg Jensen’s attire to Gunny McGuire, he had been very specific as to what Maggie was to wear, black leather, a black leather corset, and thigh high black leather boots of supple leather that were thigh high and would fit her long well toned athletic legs like a second skin, her dark auburn hair to be swept back, to intensify its stark look of authority. He had closed the door to his bedroom when he had heard the soft whisper of the shower then dawned the black Kimono trimmed in scarlet. A golden dragon was delicately embroidered an in stark contrast to black silk. Its body curled around the Master Chief’s its head resting on his left breast its dark ruby eyes seemed to look deeply into the viewer’s as if it could see their very soul bared in that embroidered Dragon’s eyes. A soft knock on the door drew the Master Chief back from his own thoughts. Coming to pared rest he simply said,

“Enter.”

His face as always remained an unreadable mask as much for Maggie’s benefit as for their adorable little jg’s. He wanted both young beauties to be on edge ready to meet his every demand. Yet this would be Maggie’s time, time for the little fledgling dominatrix to emerge from cocoon. He let his eyes boldly take in every detail of the outfit Maggie had chosen for their little jg. From the black and white bustier with little red bows adorning it, so sweetly innocent and yet with just the right touch of erotic sensuality as it displayed the young lieutenant’s firm young breasts to perfection and accentuated her trim little waist. O’Halerin let his eyes caress the young jg’s body as they slowly lowered to rest for a moment on the young redhead’s shaven pussy. Be fore taking in stockings and suspenders. His eyes slide down her legs to the pair of black and red checkered Mary-Jane pumps, and their little strap that held the girl’s ankles in sweet bondage, and matched the outfit perfectly. He appeared to hardly give Maggie a glace of acknowledgement. A move calculated to fan the young auburn haired beauty’s feelings of jealousy.

Sense the moment that she had stripped for him in the BOQ, where shamefully masturbated for him, Ltjg Annabelle Jensen had been the center of attention. Now it was time for her to learn her place in the new life that Master Chief Aviation Mate Mathew O’Halerin had selected for her the stunning little redhead. He brought his hands from behind his back and tossed Gunny McGuire a ball gag.

“ Gag the little Bitch Gunny!”

After that simple command a series of orders followed as Maggie was directed to place the young jg between the bed posts at the foot of the Master Chief’s bed and to place her in bondage, spread-eagled so she was to look down upon whoever was on that bed. He waited until the young jg was bound in place before he tossed Maggie a set of clamps linked by a delicate chaste silver chain, but unlike the set used by Gunny earlier on Annabelle this set contained tree clamps.

“Gunny………”

Just her title told Maggie what O’Halerin was requiring of her.

“Then come her and strip for me Maggie….”

He paused for a moment then he continued in that dark sensual voice of his.

“……..You do want to strip for action don’t you my sweet little slut.”
 
Maggie led her charge to the Master Chief’s room. After preparing the young Lieutenant, she had quickly entered her own quarters and donned the attire prescribed by the Master Chief. She looked at herself in the mirror as she felt a shiver of anticipation grow inside of her. To her the black leather was symbol of trust; the fantasy of herself, standing with the Master Chief, watching the precious little naval officer squirm with a combination of sexual frustration and satisfaction kept her in a heightened state of arousal. She dipped her finger inside of her own vagina, just for a moment, before licking the heady cream off of her finger. She quickly regained focus and went to fetch the girl.

As they stood outside of the Master Chiefs quarters, Maggie grabbed Annabelle by the shoulders, spinning her around to face her. The outfit had had its desired effect on the girl; Maggie could sense the small sense of fear in the girl’s demeanor. Running the back of her finger down the girl’s face, she inspected her charge. “One more thing my dear Lieutenant,” she said softly and reached behind to pull the girls still damp hair into a high pony tail, slipping a black elastic tie around the strands of the girls hair. She broke eye contact with the girl, turned, and softly rapped on the ornate door to the Master Chiefs chambers.

The Master Chiefs voice was clearly audible through the door, and Annabelle watched the Gunny turn the knob and push the door inwards. She had been a bit taken aback by the Marines choice in apparel, the black seemed so ominous, but at the same time seemed to accentuate the woman’s beauty. Like her own lingerie, the outfit was sparse, barely covering the Gunny’s athletic curvy body, and unlike her own outfit, the woman’s sex was covered with small black thong, the raised mound of her mons clearly defined in the black silk. As the door hit a hidden stop, she was able to see the Master Chiefs chambers.

Maggie grasped the girls shoulder, propelling her into the Master Chiefs chambers. The whole room was intoxicating to her, so many memories of sexual delights she had endured in this room. ‘And now,’ she thought, ‘a new step.’ Following the slight girl into the room, she reached back to shut the door.

As she was guided into the room, Annabelle’s eyes instantly went to the form which seemed to fill the whole room. He was standing at parade rest, dressed in a black kimono with an intricate dragon stitched into the silk. She felt her heart begin to race, trying to imagine what he had in store for her. She stood a bit straighter, her back arching slightly as she waited for him to approach her. Any pain from the bathroom fuck she had just endured was diverted into want, as she kept herself acutely aware of any indication that he was pleased with her.

Maggie stood to the left of the girl, her eyes also fixed on the man. She as well craved his attention; whether it be his touch or as she had just discovered his direction in dominating the Naval officer. Her heart fluttered as he focused his attention on her, not giving the Lieutenant a second glance, though she knew he had to appreciate the display of beauty that stood next to her. She risked a slight smile as he raised her hand tossing her the item he had kept concealed behind his back.

“Gag the little bitch, Gunny!” he instructed as she reflexively caught the item that he had tossed to her. A red ball gag attached to a black strap, ‘it even matches her outfit,’ came her random thought.

“Aye, Aye Master Chief!” she replied forcefully, picking up on his cue and stepping behind the girl.

Annabelle’s eyes widened as the Marine slipped the device in front of her eyes. Still not comprehending its use, she almost tried to wiggle away from the woman as the taste of rubber filled her mouth. The ball pushed her tongue back as it forced its way into her mouth. The back of her front teeth brushed against the ball as she felt the strap tightened against the back of her head, capturing her hair as it fell from its pony tail.

“At the foot of the rack, Gunny,” he barked again as Maggie finished tightening the device against the redheads head. She propelled the girl forcefully this time, past the Master Chief and before the girl could resist ran a carabineer through the loop of the cuff on the girl’s right wrist, pulling her up on her tiptoes. She began to struggle as Maggie easily overpowered the younger thinner woman and soon had positioned the girls other wrist at the top of the left corner of the massive four posted bed.

Annabelle struggled as the larger stronger woman forced her legs apart and found the links in her ankle cuffs with the metal clasp. She was breathing hard, the ball forcing her to pant through her nose as her eyes widened and began to tear from the exertion of fighting for breath. The Master Chiefs voice came from behind her, one word, an obvious understanding, one of familiarity between two people. “Gunny…..”

Maggie felt the Master Chief push the clamps into her hand. She looked up at the backside of the girl who was now fighting to against the gravity that was going to wear her out. Her tight ass was trembling with exertion as she struggled to maintain her body on her tiptoes. Maggie moved in front of the girl, crawling on the bed towards her as she sat up on her knees and began to unlace the red laces holding the bodice of the bustier over the girl’s breasts. Pushing the cloth to the side, she bent over to suck one exposed nipple erect, before clamping the device onto the girl’s nipple.

Annabelle felt herself fall forward, the restraints holding her upright. These clamps were set much tighter than the ones that the Gunny had used earlier. The change in sensations, warm and wet to cool and painful sent a shiver down her body. She gasped through the gag as she felt the Marines fingers search for her clit, and the subsequent pain as the Gunny pinched the little nub made her almost fall back on her heels, pulling her arms. The metal of the clamp soon replaced the Gunny’s fingers and she let out a scream of pain as the Gunny tested her handiwork by pulling on the center of the chain, forcing all three clamps to pull on the selected areas of her body.

Maggie looked at the Master Chief partially blocked by the form of Lt JG Annabelle Jensen. He was now sitting in a chair, behind the bound girl, watching both of them intently. “Come here and strip for me Maggie,” he commanded. She was a bit taken aback, he wanted her, not this twenty two year old girl who was suspended in front of him, but her. She quickly slid off of the bed, seeing that his eyes were on her, not on the Lieutenant. “……..You do want to strip for action don’t you my sweet little slut.”

Trying to conceal her eagerness, Maggie crossed over stand in front of the Master Chief. She slowly straddled his knee, bare under the kimono and slid her silk clad cunt along his skin. She hoped he would see how wet she was, how excited she was, though she though ‘not only from him, but from what she was doing to Annabelle.’ She repeated the act, the stimulation of the silk crawling across the lips of her cunt accelerating her lust.

Toying with the laces holding her own breasts captive, she unlaced the entire length of the corset. Her own tits broke free, pushing the leather aside, the shining tips of the barbells flashing. She could already feel his teeth on them, pulling on her breasts as he opened her up with his cock. She slid forward again, her breasts brushing the kimono, before sitting up and pushing her panties down her legs, letting the cloth stretch and pull over his knee. She continued pushing until the tiny stitching on the left side broke free, leaving the panties to dangle trapped between her thigh and his.

“Yes, Master Chief,” she cooed enthusiastically. Maggie was wound up tight, her whole body ready to do the Master Chiefs bidding, whether it be please him whatever he wanted her to do. She imagined him in her mouth or her cunt, but at the same time imagining him watching her torment their gorgeous sluttly redheaded Lieutenant.
 
Oh how delightful that look in those sweet soft emerald eyes as his little jg searched those cool aloof pale blue grey eyes looking for some little sign that she pleased him. The way they shifted from those unreadable windows that hid the mysteries of his soul from her, to the dark smoldering gold fleck eyes of Gunny McGuire as the adorable little redhead sought some solace so place where she knew she was pleasing.

“Gag the little bitch, Gunny!”

“Aye, Aye Master Chief!”

The hope that maybe she have pleased Gunnery Sergeant Maggie McGuire seemed to fade from those sweet emerald eyes as Maggie forced red ball gag between Annabelle’s’ sweet ripe lips, lips that Maggie had so recently kissed, and into her mouth, the mouth that Maggie had seduced with such dark pleasure, the gag’s strap binding those soft tawny copper tresses to the frightened girl’s head.

“At the foot of the rack, Gunny,”

The next few moments were a dark erotic whirl of activity punctuated by Ltjg Annabelle Jensen’s muffled screams of pain as her nipples and clit where curly clamp followed by a vicious yank on their chain to ensure they were firmly in place. The little redheaded beauty was suspended spread-eagled between the bed posts balancing on her tip toes. As the dark erotic action suddenly shifted Annabelle slipped from being the center of attention. In fact it now seemed to be behind her out of her view. It had started to shift as the words that tore at her young heart were spoken.

“Come here and strip for me Maggie……..You do want to strip for action, don’t you my sweet little slut.”

As much as they may have torn at the young jg’s soul she might have consoled herself that she still had a lover and yet those hopes were also dashed as she heard her Gunny enthusiastically coo,

“Yes, Master Chief,”

All the little bound redheaded jg could do was listen, listen to the sounds of Maggie McGuire slowly and sensually stripping, for Her Master Chief. Annabelle was left wonder weather he would fuck Maggie’s mouth first or perhaps her sweet cunt. O’Halerin mused if the girl’s memories of that sweet little cunt, were driving the bound girl crazy. Perhaps he would fuck Gunny’s ass first.

“Damn but your beautiful Maggie. Come here slut!”

The room was filled with Maggie’s little gasp as he took her into his arms and forcibly kissed her. His lips crushing to the young Marine’s as he took what he wanted from her his mouth almost raping hers even as his hands took the most indecent and obscene liberties with her supple young body. When he broke that kiss he gazed down in to Maggie’s smoldering hazel eyes.

“I want to fuck that sweet mouth of yours Gunnery sergeant McGuire!”

The Master Chief swept Gunny into her arms and carried the young marine to his bed. He tossed her onto the bed at the feet of the spread-eagled jg. Maggie was naked as the day she was borne except for the thigh high black leather boots she wore.

“Come her you delightful little slut and suck my cock baby you know what I like.”

He commanded as he flopped down on to the bed. He had chosen each word to be an arrow that would pierce the young jg’s soul. He had not even looked at her as he flopped down on the bed. All hiss attention being on Gunny McGuire.
 
Maggie continued to straddle the Master Chiefs thigh; her wet cunt barely grazing his skin. She had almost completely forgotten the Lieutenant, bound tight and up on her tiptoes at the foot of the Master Chiefs bed. Instead, she was looking down at him, her body tensed for his touch. She was still tuned up from her time with the girl, but now it was her time.

Even as she stared down at him, his hand snaked up, grabbing her wrist pulling her closer. Sliding down his thigh her pubis bumped into his cock; engorged and erect. “Damn but your beautiful Maggie,” He said, pulling her body down against his. “Come here slut!”

His hand let go of her wrist and moved to her head, pulling him closer his lips finding hers. She felt the electricity between them, the raw unbridled lust as she wrapped his arms around his neck to meet his embrace. As they kissed his hand slid down her back, along the leather of the corset and fluttered along her bare ass. She continued to hump against his thigh, her juices smearing across his skin as his fingers parted her ass cheeks to probe her puckered star.

“Mmm,” she moaned into his mouth as his finger penetrated her, sliding past her sphincter and stretching her ass. She ground her cunt harder against his leg as he stimulated her anally. She couldn’t wait for him to turn her around and replace that probing finger with his cock. He continued to press the kiss and she responded teasing with her tongue. When he pulled back she emanated a small sigh of disappointment,

The disappointment turned to elation as he said, “I want to fuck that sweet mouth of yours Gunnery Sergeant McGuire!” Even as he spoke he stood up, and with the same motion lifted her into his arms. He carried her to the bed, depositing her at the foot, directly beneath the bound redhead. She watched him move to the head of the bed, his kimono opening and his beautiful cock coming into view.

“Come here you delightful little slut and suck my cock baby you know what I like.” He commanded as he sat on the bed, kicking his legs up and spreading them so that she was able to access his cock and balls. She felt a shudder go through her as she realized his eyes had not once moved to the beauty behind her, instead they were focused directly on her. She rolled onto her knees and slid her body between the Master Chiefs legs, her eyes on him as she reached out and took his shaft in her hand, her thumb gently sliding across the tip.

Annabelle had stopped struggling, instead trying to focus herself away from the pain in her calves as she fought to remain on her tiptoes. She had concentrated on the sounds of the Master Chief and the Gunnery Sergeant, behind her and out of sight. She had heard the rustle of the Gunny unlacing her leather corset and was so focused she heard the almost inaudible sound of the silk panties tearing as they were removed. Then she heard muffled feminine moans come from the Gunny.

Every word the Master Chief said to Maggie echoed in the room and sent mixed signals through Annabelle's sexual tense body. When the couple moved to the bed in front of her she watched with desire as the gorgeous marine crawled between the legs of the Master Chief. Annabelle pushed forward against the cuffs as she watched Maggie slowly began to stroke the Master Chiefs cock; her eyes went to his face, but his attention was drawn to the woman between his legs. Annabelle watched as Maggie turned her head to the left pressed her mouth between the Master Chief's thighs.

Maggie continued to stroke the Master Chiefs cock, as her thumb brushed over the soft head it was lubricated by the fluids seeping out of the slit. Her mouth captured one of his testicles, and she sucked in, her tongue sliding across the wrinkled flesh. Her eyes went to his face and she was pleased to see that his eyes were fixated on her face, watching her pleasure him. She suckled the other testis before trying to fit both into her mouth, her hand continued to jack his cock.

Releasing his testes she slid further down, her tongue sliding along the ridge that peaked along the line from his cock to his anus. He shifted forward and Maggie pushed his body up slightly with her shoulders giving her access to his dark star. Her tongue immediately sought her prize, licking the puckered orafice in slow deliberate circles. She tried to peek up to his face, gage his pleasure at this experience, but his massive cock, a throbbing tower that seemed to make her hand seem small as it encircled it, blocked her way. He had not given her any indication of discomfort, so she pressed in, her tongue pushing against all sides of the circular muscle. She pressed her lips in an 'O' around it and pressed her tongue into his ass.
 
Gagged, spread-eagled and balancing on her tip toes Annabelle could hardly move. She had been bound so that she would have to watch as her Master Chief enjoyed another woman right in front of her. Yet it was not just another woman but the very woman who had just taken her as a lover. Bound as she was, all the adorable little redheaded jg could do was watch her world crumble, as the tears streamed down her flawless pale cheeks or shut her eyes trying to drive the image of the couple from her memory. They had denied the young beauty even the luxury of screaming out her heart wrenching agony as she hung there an apparently forgotten pretty little toy cast aside for a newer brighter prettier toy, Gunny McGuire.

The hapless young beauty was forced to watch as the stunning auburn haired beauty slowly began to stroke her Master Chiefs cock, her thumb brushed over the soft head, that auburn slowly lower so that the girl could lick and suckle his balls. Even if Annabelle closed her soft tear shimmering eyes she would be forced to listen to the sounds of her lover as she licked slurped and suckled Annabelle’s Master Chief’s cock. She would hear his gasps sighs and moans of pleasure and the young bound Naval Officer would know in her heart of hearts that the Gunny was truly pleasing him where she herself had failed to please him on so many occasions sense he had first taken her.

Ltjg Annabelle Jensen was not the only young beauty that was bound in that room. Oh yes the young redheaded jg was bound in leather cuffs and chains stretched and spread-eagled but Gunnery Sergeant Maggie McGuire was just as bound as she. Maggie’s bounds were not of leather or metal. No her bounds had been forged starting the first day that she had submitted to Master Chief O’Halerin. How could she explain them to herself or for that fact anyone else. It was so very simple and yet so very complicated, He completed her. He filled a void in her life that no one else could. He took charge relived her of the responsibility to always be in charge, allowed her to be a woman in a way no other man ever had.

Master Chief Mat O’Halerin let Maggie please him with her warm succulent mouth, Damn but could Gunny really suck cock. His fingers tightly curled into her short cropped auburn hair as he drew that talented little mouth of hers down on his cock. He took her hard and fast fucking Maggie’s sweet little face, his balls slapping her chin as he drove his cock down her pretty little tight throat forcing the young Gunny to work very hard to please him. He knew that Maggie’s lips would be bruised from the hard fuck he was giving her hot little mouth and that her voice would be delightfully husky as his cock bruised her throat. It was not long before the first gush of his cum gushed into Maggie’s sweetly suckling mouth and throat he had taught her that she was not to waste a single drop of his offering. If she did than Maggie knew he would not give her what she so desperately needed.

“Damn but isn’t she beautiful Gunny?”

He almost cooed to Maggie even as his hot cum filled her mouth.

“ That pale flawless skin just begging for the kiss of leather.”
His fingers curled tighter into the young Marine’s auburn hair.

“ So young so innocent so willing to please.”

O’Halerin cooed as the last of his lust gushed into Maggie’s talented little mouth as he fanned her jealousy and gave just a little spark of hope to the bound little jg that she might indeed be able to please her Master Chief.

“Do you want to play with her again Maggie?”
 
Annabelle watched, her arousal leaking down her thighs as she stared at the Marines magnificent ass and her pouty pussy, as the woman noisily pleasured the Master Chief. She could hear his reactions combined with the noises the Gunny's mouth made as she sucked along his nether regions. She could see his cock, erect and beautiful, the Gunny's hand wrapped just under the crown, which glistened from his lubricated juices. Her eyes followed his hard chiseled chest where he sat upright on his elbows, his eyes were focused on the auburn head of the woman pleasuring him, he never once glanced up at her. It was as if she was just a statue or a painting, she wanted his eyes on her and the frustration of it combined with her arousal from sight and sound of the sex act in front of her sent her mind tumbling.

Maggie continued to tongue the Master Chiefs ass, her tongue working in and out his star, swishing around the wrinkled flesh before sliding her tongue back up his scrotum and along the underside of his pulsing cock. She released his shaft from her grip as her tongue slid along the ridges of his penis, stopping right below the crown. She leaned forward, her mouth hovering over his cock her eyes meeting his. Behind her she heard the rustles as the girl shifted in her bondage and as she stared deep into the cobalt blue eyes of the man who had showed her her needs and how to fulfill them all she could think about was being rolled over on her back, her legs pushed nearly to her head and the beautiful cock that was only a tongues length from her mouth piled driving into her ass or her cunt as the slight redhead watched.

Slowly Maggie pushed her tongue out, and without even glancing down ran her tongue along the slit of his cock, savoring the slightly salty flavor of his precum. As she drew her tongue back into her mouth he could see a thin silvery strand of a mixture of their fluids extend to her mouth before breaking and dropping back onto his cock. Still maintaining eye contact, she lowered her mouth onto the crown and sucked in, her tongue swirling around the intrusion in her mouth. She heard his audible gasp as she waiting, knowing he was about to take what he wanted.

Maggie felt his left hand brush along her head, his fingers threading through her hair. She slid forward, knowing what was coming, her ass higher now than her head. The other hand soon joined the first, caressing her scalp and she knew he was waiting, timing his motions. She tried to relax her throat, prepare for what he was going to do. The anticipation was almost as sweet as the act itself, and she felt her own wetness seep from her cunt. Then weithout warning he pushed her head down filling her mouth and throat with his cock. She shivered as she felt her body almost peak from the both the anticipation lost and the reality gained. She gagged as his cock first bumped into the back of her throat and slid past.

The whole time she kept her eyes locked on his as much as she could. The tears generated from having her mouth violated made her blink, but each time she opened them, there were his sparkling blue eyes; she could read pleasure and even adoration in them. Remembering the Lieutenant she felt a sense of satisfaction that his attention was only focused on her.

She purred as he continued to fuck her face, his own hips moving up in combination with his guidance of her mouth. She knew he had to be close, his arousal had been evident from the moment she had crawled in between his legs. As he finished his last pump into her mouth he pushed her head all the way down on his cock and she felt it tremble. Just as she felt the first drop of his seed fill her mouth, he shattered her illusion.

“Damn but isn’t she beautiful Gunny?” Her eyes, which had been squeezed shut as he had cut off her breath opened wide. This time his eyes were not focused on her, but over her head, taking in the sight of the Lieutenant suspended at the foot of the bed. He continued to press her mouth down at the root of his cock, his semen filling her mouth.

“ That pale flawless skin just begging for the kiss of leather.” he continued as he continued to control her head, she was now trying desperately to breathe through her nose. His fingers pulled on her hair as he continued "So young, so innocent, so willing to please." Tears streamed down Maggie's face as he continued to pump spurt after spurt of cum deep in her mouth; she couldn't swallow and the thick, viscous fluid fell against the seal where her lips met his groin.

Annabelle watched as the Master Chief fucked the Gunny's mouth. He thrusts were almost machine like, slow and deep, and she remembered the way he had taken her own mouth. her emotions flew, part of her wishing it was her receiving his cock and part of her relieved it wasn't. The suddenly his eyes met hers, and she saw him push the Gunny's head hard into his lap, both hands pressing her mouth to his root. She saw her struggle, and heard her gag as he came. His words echoed in the bedroom, loud enough to be heard over the struggles of the woman.

Maggie was devastated, her own desires crushed. He finished his ejaculation and pulled her head up and off of his cock. She fought back the urge to vomit, and the mouthful of semen that she had been unable to swallow followed the withdrawal of his cock and slid down its side and puddled on his groin. She looked at him, his eyes again focused on her, but quickly flicked to the cum that she had not been able to swallow. She quickly slid her lips down his shaft and lapped up the mixture of semen and saliva back into her mouth.
"Do you want to play with her again, Maggie?" he queried. She was an emotional wreck, trying hard not to break down in front of him. Of all the things he had done to her over the past year, this one by far hurt more than any of them. He had used her, granted he had in the past, but this time it wasn't for her, it was for the little bitch that was hanging like a statue at the end of the bed. She searched his eyes, now waiting for her response.

Thoughts raced through her mind, as she broke the gaze, her eyes dropping to his belly. He had opened so many doors for her, she had found herself craving the attentions he gave her. But this time he had really hurt her. She wanted to plead with him, beg that he continue with her, but she could see that he was going to leave her in the state he had just placed her in. She almost left the room, but his magnetism kept her there; her throat sore from the intrusion of his cock, her pride wounded, her emotions racing. She knew she couldn't do that, instead she slowly raised her eyes; tears of jealousy, humiliation and pain running down her cheeks. She said in a soft voice. "Yes Master Chief."

Annabelle couldn't see the Gunny's face, but she heard the woman's voice as she replied to the man that they both apparently found irresistible. The tone was that of a woman in emotional pain, but at the same time sent a tingle of dread through her body. She had become completely motionless as she heard them, no longer even aware of the burning in her calves as she tried to take up the slack in the bonds by standing on her tip toes. The Master Chief again met her eyes, sparkling with the amusement of the events he had just set in motion, she shuddered even as she focused on the soft sobs from the Marine.
 
From that first moment that he had seen Ltjg Jensen looking so serious and yet so hopelessly lost at Base ADMIN he had been attracted to her. She was petite, her body so delicately gorgeous, as she demurely sat there her stunning emerald green eyes downcast, and the very picture of feminine submission. He was ready to walk away for this petite beauty could be nothing but trouble and yet that red hair, could it be that it hinted at a woman if properly handled? He had tried to push the thought from his mind and yet when Smitty gave him that exasperated look “ This one is Yours Master Chief” he had made up his mind to take her and make the stunning young officer his submissive little bitch. O’Halerin had not been prepared for just how submissive the young beauty would be, how she would strive to obey him, please him no matter how he humiliated or degraded her.

By the time the Master Chief had decided to take his little redheaded jg to his quarters for the weekend so he could continue to enjoy her gorgeous young body and subjugation he realized that he was faced with a rather intriguing dilemma in the form of Gunnery Sergeant Maggie McGuire USMC. She was a very pleasing and a very willing submissive and quite different from the young jg. Where Ltjg Jensen was full of self doubt Gunnery Sergeant McGuire was the very picture of self confidence. The young auburn haired beauty was fully aware of her self worth and it was quite evident that no man or woman could make her submit. No where Annabelle Jensen needed to obey, needed to submit, and to please, Maggie McGuire chose to submit, for a brief moment, of her choosing surrender all the decision to another. Sense she had first submitted to the Master Chief he had firmly but steadily pushed her boundaries. Both young beauties were quite different and both completed the Master Chief in ways the other could not. The dilemma he faced was which one to choose.

This was the question he had faced that first night as sweet little Ltjg Annabelle Jensen made the alterations to her uniform her Master Chief had ordered. O’Halerin was sipping his Jameson 1780 neat pondering the question as he weighed each young beauty’s attraction for him. The more he thought about Maggie and her personality the more an idea had taken shape in his mind. It was then that he had picked up the phone and had simply said.

“Come!”

********************


“Damn but isn’t she beautiful Gunny?.............That pale flawless skin just begging for the kiss of leather……..So young so innocent so willing to please.”

Master Chief O’Halerin knew that his softly cooed words must be like a sword piercing Maggie’s heart. Yet he knew that wound was the only thing that could push the young auburn haired beauty to cross the line from lover to Mistress when it came to how she saw the adorable little redheaded jg. That little twinge of jealousy the final spur needed. Likewise he knew that he must bind the little innocent jg to him as well to spark her efforts to please with that same little spur of jealousy. His eyes held Annabelle’s almost lovingly as he praised her youth and beauty, her willingness to please.

“Do you want to play with her again Maggie?”

"Yes Master Chief."

Maggie’s voice was as soft and pleading as if she was a sad little girl asking for a very special favor. He lifted his cool eyes to the little jg’s stunning emerald eyes.

“Of course Maggie you can play with our pretty little Miss.”

He let Annabelle see that his eyes now slipped from hers to the young auburn haired beauty that lay between his legs. Annabelle had to watch as he lifted Maggie’s chin with a single finger and kissed the stunning young Marine with a passion designed to fan the bound young jg’s jealousy.
 
Annabelle watched the scene between the Master Chief and the Gunnery Sergeant play out in front of her. The sounds of the woman gagging on the Master Chief’s cock sent tingles of arousal through her body; the clamp on her clit amplifying the throb of her pleasures center and the ones adorning her nipples sent tingles through her body. She wished the Master Chief would look at her or even that she could see the lovely Marine orally pleasuring the man; though the vision of Maggie’s auburn head bobbing up and down, combined with view of her spectacular ass and puffy pussy were erotic in themselves.

Annabelle could hear the disappointment in the Gunnery Sergeants voice at the Master Chiefs suggestion; a small feeling of triumph coursed through her, hoping that it was her the Master Chief wanted to fuck. She would let him do anything he wanted to her, and as she tried to maintain her position imagined him coming behind her, his cock sliding in her pussy or her ass; she wasn’t sure if she could handle watching the man fuck the other woman. Then as he instructed the Marine, his eyes met hers, sending a tremor of hope through her.

Then as he spoke, he did something that sent her in a tailspin. As she watched he kissed the Gunny, not a hard rough kiss like she had received, but one with what seemed to be an incredible amount of tenderness towards the female Marine. As his words it appeared that it would be the Gunny continuing her torment and not the Master Chief. Even through her disappointment, she felt herself anticipating the other woman’s touch.

Maggie’s body trembled with his kiss, and she held it, wishing he would never stop, until he broke it. She briefly wondered what attraction this man over her and over the young Lieutenant, for that matter, but the thoughts were quickly pushed aside as he drew back breaking the kiss. His hands went to her shoulders, spinning her around so that they both could observe the redheaded Navy Lieutenant as she struggled against the cuffs binding her wrists to the best post. She felt his fingers toy with the barbells adorning her nipples as together they took in the girls beauty. She reached back, her the back of her hand caressing his cheek as she murmured.

“Where do you want me to start with her, Master Chief?”

Her question went unanswered and the increased pressure on her nipples indicated his dissatisfaction with her query. Maggie knew that he was testing her, trying to determine what her limits were regarding the domination of the girl in front of them. Did he want her to punish her, make her cum for him, or just degrade her? AS she continued to hesitate, he twisted slightly, prodding her into action.

Annabelle in turn watched the two of them; the Master Chiefs arms encircling the smaller frame of the Gunnery Sergeant. The action seemed tender, but she could see the small grimaces of pain flash across the Gunny’s face as he tweaked her nipples. Then the Gunny leaned forward, disentangling herself from the Master Chief and slowly slid off the bed striding sassily behind her. As the woman disappeared from sight, she felt her touch on her shoulder, then her back, and finally to her other shoulder as Maggie’s nude form appeared in the corner of her eyes.

Annabelle’s eyes were still on the Master Chief, sitting splayed out at the head of the bed, his back resting against a pillow. His cock lay limply on his thigh, still glistening from the Gunny’s spit as well as the cum that he had filled the woman’s mouth with. Annabelle felt Maggie’s hand graze along her stomach, the woman’s fingers searching for the chain connecting the clamps. As she found it and pulled on Annabelle’s clit she let out a yelp of pain as the jolt of pain coursed through her.

Maggie let go of the chain, and ran her hand down the girls pubis as she slid the girl’s trembling body applying light kisses to the girls back and buttocks. She looked around the girl’s body to the Master Chief, her eyes asking for guidance. ‘What would please him,’ she wondered silently, ‘what would turn him on?’ She pressed the side of her face against the girls outer thigh, her hand and fingers sliding up the girls leg to toy with the Lieutenants sodden pussy; she could smell the girl’s arousal and feel her juice slick pussy lips. Slowly she pressed two fingers into the girl’s cunt, feeling the pressure of the Lieutenants vagina as she resisted the intrusion. Her thumb crooked up to toy with the clamp on the girl's clit, making the girl's body react delightfully.
 
By the time the Master Chief had let his kiss slip from the stunning auburn haired Marine’s O’Halerin knew she was his to command. He slowly turned Maggie in his arms so that she faced the bound and spread-eagled little redheaded jg, her rival for the Master Chief’s attention and the object of her own dark love.

“Where do you want me to start with her, Master Chief?”

He did not answer Maggie as she caressed his cheek while O’Halerin toyed with the little bar bells that pierced the young auburn beauty’s nipples. No she needed to make the first move to exert he dominance over their adorable little jg. Annabelle had to see her in the role of Mistress, not just a puppet whose strings the Master Chief pulled to make her dance. The thought brought a smile to his lips for in reality that was just what both of theses young vibrant women were his little puppets who he would make dance for his amusement.

Those soft tear shimmering emerald eyes met the stormy hazel eyes of the young Marine. Hazel eyes that flashed with pain and lust as the her Master Chief tweaked and tugged at Maggie’s pierced nipples. Then their was a flash in those golden hazel eyes as a new darker flame leapt to life. Slowly the auburn haired young beauty rose as she left the arms of her Lord and Master. Maggie moved with the fluid grace of a tigress, her supple young body showing the deadly sensual power of the huntress as she closed in on her prey, and in a heart beat Ltjg Jensen knew that she was the prey this seductive tigress had chosen. The adorable little jg felt Maggie’s sensual touch on her shoulder, the sedative caress of the woman’s finger tips slide across her back, teasing the bound young beauty’s flesh, the rack of her nails marring the flawless perfection of the little redheaded beauty’ skin and finally to her other shoulder as Maggie’s nude form appeared in the corner of her eyes. Maggie’s hand grazes along the quivering stomach of the bound and helpless little redhead. Maggie’s fingers searching for the chain connecting the girl’s clamped nipples and clit. As she found it and pulled on Annabelle’s clit she let out a yelp of pain as the jolt of pain coursed through her.

O’Halerin cold blue eyes met his little jg’s just for a moment, soften slightly before they met Gunny’s. Those cold blue eyes warmed and bathed the supple young beauty in their warmth as Maggie jerked the chain again. The Master chief watched with an eager interest as Maggie let go of the chain, and ran her hand down the girls soft little pussy, light kisses to caress and tempt the young girl’s back and buttocks.

“Make her sing for me Maggie, make our little jg your loving bitch and then bring her here so we can both enjoy her gorgeous young body.”

As he spoke he rose to his knees and leaning down he drew Maggie’s lips to his. Then he lifted his eyes to Annabelle’s before he nipped the little hollow where her hip and thigh met. As the auburn haired beauty teased and tormented the young redhead’s tight little ass. O’Halerin kissed his way up Annabelle’s gorgeous young body paying particular attention to all those secret little places that brought Ltjg Jensen the most sinfully delightful pleasure.
“Maggie I have a new toy for you. Would you like to see it?”

He teased the girl.

“A toy that you and the Lieutenant both can enjoy at the same time .”
 
Annabelle squirmed as the Gunnery Sergeant toyed with the clamp attached to her clit. The ball in her mouth was slick with her spit as she tried to breath around it. The woman’s kisses were electric as she felt the woman’s lips dance along her lower back. Her breathing became heavy as her eyes were locked on the Master Chief, still reclining back against the head of the bed. She felt the woman’s fingers part her labia and gasped as she felt her cunt gently filled with the woman’s long fingers. When she reopened her eyes she saw that the Master Chief was now focused on her, his blue eyes connecting with hers, watching her pleasure.

Excitement coursed through Maggie as she saw his brief smile of approval on the Master Chiefs lips as the girl had yelped when she had tugged on the clamp. She continued to slide two fingers in and out of the Lieutenants soaking cunt, feeling the girl’s body tremble under her lips each time pushed in. As the Master Chief watched she saw his eyes take in the girl’s suspended body before coming back to meet hers. “Make her sing for me Maggie, make our little jg your loving bitch and then bring her here so we can both enjoy her gorgeous young body,” he directed her, and she slipped her slick fingers from the girl’s pussy and slowly pressed her index finger against the girls ass.

As Annabelle felt the Gunny’s finger gently invade her bottom, she tried to raise herself up high on her tiptoes. As she arched her body in response to the sensual intrusion of the Gunny’s finger the Master Chief slowly rose up onto his knees, his robe falling off of his body and pooling on the pillow behind him. Her eyes roamed his body, across his broad shoulders, his pecs, down his firm stomach to focus on his semi erect cock as it bounced invitingly as he slid towards her and the woman stimulating her. She held her breath as he leaned in, feeling his breath on her stomach his eyes focused up at her as she was suspended over him.

Maggie felt his hands on her chin as he pulled her past the girl’s body to meet her lips with his. She let out a low guttural sound that was muffled by his lips. She closed her eyes, letting the sensation of touch take over her body; the touch of the Master Chiefs lips against hers, the touch of the girl’s soft thigh against her shoulder. She pressed her finger into the girl’s bottom farther and was rewarded with a trembling sensation against her face. She met the Master Chiefs tongue with her own, drinking in his kiss and letting it fuel her. As he broke it off and pressed his lips against the girl’s body, she turned letting her own lips find the soft flesh of the girls thigh.

Annabelle closed her eyes as she felt both of them stimulate her. The Master Chief had all but taken the clamp into his mouth and she moaned as his tongue teased her tortured clit. The Gunny had extracted her finger and had replaced the digit with her tongue, sending rivulets of pleasure through her body. She had never felt this stimulated, the two of them touching, teasing her body. Her arousal wept down her thigh as she edged closer and closer to a climax.

Maggie continued to swirl her tongue around the girl’s anus, felling the Lieutenants reaction as she and the Master Chief brought the girl to the brink. As if reading his mind she kissed down to where she could see him; his face still buried against the girl’s pudenda. He ducked down so they were staring at each other between the beauties legs and he said. “Maggie I have a new toy for you. Would you like to see it?”

Maggie nodded excitement evident in her eyes as she pressed her face against the girl’s inner thigh, only inches from the Master Chiefs. The girl’s skin was slick with the fluids of her arousal and the smell of sex; male and female permeated the space. He pulled back, again looking up at the girl before he gave her a wink and turned his focus back on Maggie, and continued, in a low voice with a sly smile, “A toy that you and the Lieutenant both can enjoy at the same time.”

Annabelle could not hear the second part of their discussion as they whispered between her legs. She continued to look down, and watched as the Master Chief leaned back, adjusting the pillow as his gaze roamed her body. She felt the Gunny’s body slide against her own as the woman’s arms circled around her body to grasp the chain attached to her clamps and slowly pull down on it; Annabelle moaned around the ball as her sensitive nipples throbbed from the force. She felt the Gunny’s lips against her neck and she writhed, the mixture of the tenderness and the pain made her head spin.

Maggie released the chain and again knelt behind the girl. She could see the Master Chief reclining back on his pillow, taking in the sights and sounds of both of them. His enticement of something new into their game excited and motivated her. She knew he wanted to see the woman above them writhing in ecstasy. Pressing her lips against the girl’s buttock, she began to toy with the girl’s labia; parting the puffy slick lips she inserted her index and middle finger into the girls tunnel, slowly turning her hand as she pumped her fingers in and out. She was rewarded with exactly the response she desired, the Lieutenants pussy started to clamp on her digits and the girl’s body began to tremble.

Annabelle gritted her teeth against the rubber ball as she felt the Gunny slid a third finger into her hungry cunt. She wanted to press her thighs together, trap the woman’s hand, but the restraints at her ankles kept her legs spread apart. She felt the Gunny continue to thrust and twist into her vagina and she could feel her pussy weep around the woman’s intruding fingers. Looking down, she saw the Master Chiefs cock begin to rise off of his thigh as he watched them. She closed her eyes, feeling her pussy stretch open wider then open in surprise as she realized that the Gunny had just inserted her whole hand into her aching pussy.

Maggie removed her lips from the girl’s body and was focused on her task. The sight of the girl’s labia circling her wrist was so erotic. She hadn’t planned on inserting her whole hand into the girl, but the Lieutenant’s pussy had seemed to just suck her in. Now she held her hand still, her fingers remained extended and almost intertwined with each other, her thumb tucking in tight against her palm. She felt the girl adjust to the intrusion; the force of Annabelle’s muscles as they contracted around her hand was almost crushing. She could hear the girl heavy breathing above her and when the sound turned into a soft moan, she decided to move her hand. Pushing in just a bit before pulling back to the original position, she marveled at how tight the girl gripped her. She continued the motion, each stroke pushing in a bit further into the Lieutenants sopping cunt, and each pull back eliciting a muffled cry from the gagged girl.

Annabelle fell forward, her body weight now totally supported by her cuffs, her body throbbed around the Gunny’s intruding hand. She felt so completely filled as she tried to relax her body and let the Gunny make her cum. She was close; her body trembled as she felt the woman slowly turn her hand as she continued to fist her. Opening her eyes she again focused on the Master Chief, now fully erect and obviously as turned on by her display as she was. She felt the Gunny press forward inside if her, the woman’s fingers probing. Her body reacted, clamping the woman’s hand in place as she felt a torrent of fluids emanate from her body.

Maggie felt the girl cum. When the girl’s body finished its convulsions and the grip on her hand was relaxed she slowly withdrew it from the girl’s cunt. Standing she surveyed the Lieutenant, leaning limply against her bonds. She started with the gag, unbuckling the strap and letting the spit soaked ball fall where it bounced off the bed and onto the floor. Then she reached up, pulling the girls right hand to disconnect the carbineer from the wrist cuff, gently kissing the girl’s shoulder and neck as she released her. As she repeated the action with the left arm the Lieutenant fell forward her knees pressing against the mattress. Maggie finished with the girls ankles and helped her slide forward on the bed, their body’s intertwined as Maggie found the girl’s lips and gently kissed her. They lay for a moment, between the Master Chiefs legs, and Maggie felt the girl begin to respond to her kisses.

“Suck him,” Maggie ordered, “I want to see your mouth around his cock.”

Annabelle felt Maggie break the kiss and met her eyes for just a moment. Together the two women slid forward, Annabelle taking the head of his cock in her mouth, while Maggie continued to watch her. Their eyes locked and as Annabelle released the Master Chiefs member, Maggie leaned forward, taking it in her own mouth, her tongue swirling around the head and sucking in on the head. Annabelle leaned in as Maggie’s mouth came off of the swollen tip and pressed her lips against Maggie’s. Maggie broke the kiss and guided Annabelle's mouth back onto the tip of the Master Chief's cock.
 
The Master Chief smiled his approval as Maggie took to her role as Mistress of their adorable little jg. He watched how the auburn haired beauty both aroused and tormented the stunning little bound jg. The taste of the little bound beauty still on his lips. The feel of the clamp that tormented her clit so pleasing to him.

As he reclined to watch Maggie continue to abuse their sweet little prize a plan for Ltjg Annabelle Jensen’s future began to firmly take root in his mind, a future that would be much longer than the coming weekend. A plan that would bind both young beauties to him and each other until he decided to release them or give them to another.

O’Halerin’s musing on Maggie’s and Ltjg Jensen’s future was interrupted by the young Redhead’s muffled moans and groans from behind her ball gage. He could feel his cock growing stiffening as he watched his wicked little Gunny fist fuck Annabelle’s hot little cunt. Maggie’s jealousy was fanning a very dark side to her nature one that The MASTER CHIEF always knew was there just waiting for the right little beauty and circumstances to set free and Ltjg Annabelle Jensen was that girl. The perfect combination of sweet innocence that just begged to be defiled, abused , and used with that wide eyed innocence to please no matter what the cost her.

“Suck him,” Maggie ordered, “I want to see your mouth around his cock.”

His adorable little jg was now laying between his legs her ball gage a thing of the past.

The Master Chief could see that Maggie was torn between her desire to please him and her desire to possess and dominate Annabelle. He watched as Maggie would one moment kiss the little jg with a frightening passion that threatened to consume both young beauties and directing Annabelle to suck his cock. When Annabelle released the Master Chief’s cock, Maggie leaned forward, taking it in her own mouth, her tongue swirling around the head and sucking it. He was the dark desire in Annabelle’s stunning emerald green eyes as she leaned in as Maggie’s mouth came off of the swollen tip Of O’Halerin’s cock and pressed her lips against Maggie’s. Then Maggie broke the kiss and guided Annabelle's mouth back onto the tip of the Master Chief's cock.

“Maggie your new toy is in the closet if would you like to see it? I can’t wait to see you use it on our sweet little pet Gunny!”

O’Halerin enjoyed the girlish eagerness of Annabelle as she licked sucked and deep throated his cock in her desperate efforts to please him. He ran his fingers through Annabelle’s tawny copper tresses while Maggie slipped from the bed to see what her new toy was. In the closet she found a ebony black strap on dildo. With a firm node that would nuzzle Maggie’s own clit when strapped in place. The Master Chief knew that Gunny would see how arousing the ebony shaft of that cold black onyx cock would be in sharp contrast to the young jg’s pale lily white skin as the young girl’s cunt or ass was being ravished. What Maggie did not know was the little surprise she would have with her first powerful thrust in to their little pet.

“ Maggie come and play with us…..”

He called to the auburn haired beauty.

“…Heads you fuck her cunt while she sucks me off. Tails you fuck her tight little ass.”

“Be still Lieutenant!”

O’Halerin place a coin on Annabelle’s up turned ass. A coin to be flipped, a coin to determine how she would be abused and used next.
 
Maggie watched the girl continue to suck the Master Chiefs cock. Her eyes were on his, watching his enjoyment of the girl’s mouth. She resisted the urge to reach out, to grab the girl by her blazing red hair and push her mouth down the entire length of O’Halerins shaft. Even as she contemplated the act, the Master Chief turned his attention to her, a familiar naughty smile on his face, and instructed her. “Maggie your new toy is in the closet if would you like to see it? I can’t wait to see you use it on our sweet little pet, Gunny!”

Maggie slid off the bed, and padded across the room to the closet the Master Chief had indicated. She felt his eyes follow her ass as she opened the door and glanced inside discovering a black strap on and chassis. She turned, a smile appearing on her face when she saw that his gaze was still fixated on her.

Annabelle listened as the Gunny opened the door to the closet. Bringing her mouth back up the Master Chiefs cock, she caught the underside of the head with her lips and looked up. She saw that the Master Chief’s eyes were fixated not on her, but behind her towards the sound of the door opening. He had a smile on his face as he watched the Marine behind her. She tried to bring his attention back to her, running her tongue around the crown and down the slit on his helmet, however, her ministrations had no impact on his attention.

Maggie felt the Master Chief’s eyes on her as she stepped into the strap and pulled the harness up tight. The projection on the dildo rubbed pleasantly against her clit, and she slowly ran her right hand up and down the length of the phallus in a lewd gesture. The plastic cock was solid black, made of latex and while not emblazoned with molded veins to simulate male genitalia it was adorned with bulges molded at intervals down its eight inch length. Maggie shifted her gaze watching the girl lick and suck the Master Chiefs own flesh and blood cock.

“Maggie come and play with us…..” he commanded, and held up a dollar coin, it’s gold color flashing as he spun it between thumb and middle finger. “…Heads you fuck her cunt while she sucks me off. Tails you fuck her tight little ass.”

Annabelle’s eyes went wide, staring at the Master Chief, the tip of his cock brushing against her chin as she paused. His eyes went to her, pleased with her reaction. Her cunt still felt stretched from the Gunny’s fist and her ass was still tender from the fucking the Master Chief had given her the night before; however, even with the discomfort she felt cunt begin to moisten in anticipation. She felt like a total slut, but the need to be used by these two propelled her forward.

“Be still Lieutenant!” he commanded leaning forward and at the same time pushing her head down against his groin, his cock brushing her face. He leaned forward, running the coin along her back and placed it directly above the dimple at the crest of her ass. For Annabelle, the idea of both of them fucking her, one in her mouth the other in her ass or pussy made her tremble in anticipation. The thought of being used for their enjoyment excited her.

Maggie returned to the bed, the black cock bobbing, sending little pleasure bursts through her as she walked. The coin sat right above the girls ass crack, right where the part between her cheeks began. Maggie slowly picked up the gold coin, spinning it herself, just like the Master Chief had done only moments before. She leaned over and kissed the spot where the coin had lay, smelling the girls scent, her arousal. She wondered how long the Lieutenant would last, how many times she and the Master Chief could make her cum before she was a sobbing puddle. She also wondered how great the sex with the Master Chief would be for her after she completed her task.

Moving to the side of the bed, she flipped the coin in the air, catching it in the palm of her left hand and closed her fist. Without looking she bent over, meeting the girl’s mouth with her own, the tip of the Master Chiefs cock in between their lips. Together they slid up and kissed over his phallus. She broke the kiss with the girl and pressed her lips against the cock head, still slick from her spit. Then she whispered, “Lieutenant Jensen, I’m going to fuck you until you are nothing but a slutty little puddle of cum on this bed.” The girl opened her mouth a moment and Maggie spit into it. “You are going to be sucking his cock for a long time Honey, and you’re going to need all the spit you can muster.”

Annabelle watched as Maggie extended her hand right over the Master Chiefs naval, where they could all see it. She held her breath as she watched the Marines fingers begin to splay open revealing the gold coin inside. She hadn’t seen many of these coins, they were recently minted with the face of a president on the heads side and the Statue of Liberty on the other. Her stomach tightened, she didn’t know which she wanted more, the pounding into her sex with the black phallus or the deliciously naughty feel of her ass being fucked. Maggie tipped the coin towards the Master Chief, letting him see the result, but keeping Annabelle in the dark. She watched as they shared a smile over the coin and Maggie clenched her fist, hiding the coin and slid behind her.
 
O’Halerin was pleased the way that Maggie was taking to her role as Dominatrix. He saw the delight in her stunningly expressive eyes as she tormented the young redheaded jg. The Master Chief knew that no matter how hard Annabelle tried she would never really be able to fully please Maggie McGuire. He also knew that tow things would drive the young Gunny to be ever more demanding of the adorable little redheaded Naval officer. The first was Maggie’s own need to please The Master Chief who she thought of as her own and that made a twinge of green eyed jealousy to surge through her. The second was that Ltjg Annabelle Jensen was Maggie’s first lesbian encounter and The Master Chief knew that The pleasure she had felt from being with the little jg would shake her belief that she Maggie McGuire was straight a man’s woman…….but now?

With a casual flick of her thumb Maggie sent the coin spinning in the air, catching it in the palm of her left hand and closed her fist. With Annabelle’s fate clutched unseen in her hand. Maggie did not even bother to look and see what the young beauty’s fate would be. She bent over, meeting the girl’s mouth with her own, the tip of the Master Chiefs cock in between their lips. Together they slid up and kissed over his cock the repent sword that would take its pleasure from both stunning young beauties. Maggie broke the kiss with their little adorable jg then seductively whispered,

“Lieutenant Jensen, I’m going to fuck you until you are nothing but a slutty little puddle of cum on this bed.” The girl opened her mouth a moment and Maggie spit into it. “You are going to be sucking his cock for a long time Honey, and you’re going to need all the spit you can muster.”

Maggie extended her hand right over the Master Chiefs naval, where they could all see it.

Tails

The single word whispered that sealed Annabelle’s fate.
 
Back
Top