If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very nice touch, Maj, very personal. Now, I'll just palpate to locate your pubic symphysis...:eek:

My "pubic symphysis" is extremely visible as I'm writing this. :eek:

I prefer to work naked in the kitchen wearing only a transparent apron. :devil:

My "pubic symphysis" is extremely visible as I'm writing this. :eek:

I prefer to work naked in the kitchen wearing only a transparent apron. :devil:

I hope it's not really visible; you'll need more than first aid! I'll take a look and a feel just to make sure you're ok.

And I expect you take the apron off when you work in the other rooms?:D

I hope it's not really visible; you'll need more than first aid! I'll take a look and a feel just to make sure you're ok.

And I expect you take the apron off when you work in the other rooms?:D

Yes - no need to have too much clothes on. :devil::D

What a lovely Thanksgiving treat! Finding you in my bed (or is it me in yours) today! And I see you've already put the dressing aside! Perhaps a little taste of your sweet (oh, so sweet) potatoes?

Sometimes, you are just . . . a turkey!:D

Is that a turkey neck under the sheets?:eek:

I did. :devil::p

I'm expecting Annie any minute now and the duck is on the table. :cool:

Say hello for me (and give her a nice warm kiss for me too...;) ) and enjoy your shared duck. (Are you eating nude, or will you keep your transparent apron on in case of duck grease spills?)
:kiss::kiss::rose::kiss::kiss:

Say hello for me (and give her a nice warm kiss for me too...;) ) and enjoy your shared duck. (Are you eating nude, or will you keep your transparent apron on in case of duck grease spills?)
:kiss::kiss::rose::kiss::kiss:

Annie is crazy about duck grease. ;)

I expect she'll lick it off if I drop any and you know what?

(I think I'll spill it on purpose.) :eek:

Annie is crazy about duck grease. ;)

I expect she'll lick it off if I drop any and you know what?

(I think I'll spill it on purpose.) :eek:

Now that's an idea I'd expect from a teasing girl like you. Make sure it runs all over and that she licks it upslowly...:D

My nickname just gives a small hint to what I really am... Ever heard of a succubus? ;D

Well Marceline, I don't call it a bus, but I do like the succ-u part...

Really? a succubus AND a vampire? that's quite a potent combination; enough to drive someone batty. Do you ever change form inadvertently while hanging from the ceiling? Has it ever resulted in a surprise fall? This could be quite a complex issue of multiple personality...:eek:

Well Marceline, I don't call it a bus, but I do like the succ-u part...

Really? a succubus AND a vampire? that's quite a potent combination; enough to drive someone batty. Do you ever change form inadvertently while hanging from the ceiling? Has it ever resulted in a surprise fall? This could be quite a complex issue of multiple personality...:eek:

As a TrampVamp, as a few has called us, we don't change into bats, we change into a man's greatest desire.(This is when the succubus comes out.) :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back